Shop the Powerful and Empowering 2023 Pantone Color of the Year Viva Magenta
In 2023, celebrate writing a new narrative filled with joy, optimism, and bravery with Pantone’s color of the year, Viva
In 2023, celebrate writing a new narrative filled with joy, optimism, and bravery with Pantone’s color of the year, Viva Magenta 18-1750. This new animated shade of red represents a new sign of strength that encourages experimentation and self-expression with no boundaries.
“In this age of technology, we look to draw inspiration from nature and what is real. PANTONE 18-1750 Viva Magenta descends from the red family and is inspired by the red of cochineal, one of the most precious dyes belonging to the natural dye family as well as one of the strongest and brightest the world has known.
Rooted in the primordial, PANTONE 18-1750 Viva Magenta reconnects us to original matter. Invoking the forces of nature, PANTONE 18-1750 Viva Magenta galvanizes our spirit, helping us to build our inner strength,” stated Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director, Pantone Color Institue.
Pantone For the Rebellious Spirit
In the new year, wear your rebellious spirit with ViVa Magenta. There are plenty of items on the market (and more coming) in this signature color.
- NIXON Staple Watch
- comfortable, sustainable, and reliable watch for all-day comfort.
- BANFI Rosa Regale Sparkling Red
- abundant aromatics and sophisticated sweetness blend together to make this treat delicious on its own or in a creative cocktail.
- Available on Drizly, Total Wine & more
- NIXON Hauler Backpack
- ideal size backpack for daily commuting from either school or work. And, it even has a hold for skateboards.
- SPY Boundless Sunglasses
- Slim, round, and sleek look tapered to follow the natural curvature of the eye
- Available with polarization
- Available on SpyOptic.com and Amazon
- Filthy Red Cherries
- Long-stemmed red Maraschino cherries served by some of the best bars in the world
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan