Yesterday, we reported that 90 Day Fiance stars Paul Staehle and Karine Staehle had gotten into an argument that ended up with Karine calling the police.

Now, just a day later, Paul has shared that he has an STD after going to the hospital- and claims he did not cheat on Karine- and that Karine has taken a restraining order on him. And, in a breaking news item, he has claimed Karine is MISSING and that a sheriff search for her is underway.

It All Started With A Call By Karine Staehle

To review, when Karine called the police Paul decided to live stream the entire thing on his Instagram story. Paul also decided to call his Mom to come over during the incident, which fans also saw happen on Instagram live.

During the ordeal, he made a number of bizarre comments. These included stating Karine had an open case with Child Protective Services, his instance that he wanted to go therapy with Karine (but she was resistant), and that he had cameras all around his house that were “1080P.”

Most relevant to today’s bit of news, though, is that Paul was insistent that Karine had cheated on him. Paul also noted their argument began when he saw a conversation on her phone between her and a lawyer where she was discussing divorce and child support.

Paul Takes An STD Test!

While things seemed quiet on the Paul and Karine front for at least a few hours, that all took a turn last night.

Taking to his favorite form of social media, Paul began with sharing the following:

Paul Staehle told Instagram he took an STD test
@PAULJASONSTAEHELE

As you can see, he claims he “tested positive” for an STD even though he “never cheated” on Karine. Clearly, he was implying that Karine had cheated.

He followed up documenting the ordeal from the hospital, as can be seen in this video:

“Hey, so I want to let you all know I’ll be alright. I came back,” Paul began with sharing from the hospital.

Paul added that “I never cheated on Karine ever but apparently I tested positive for an STD. Hopefully, everything goes well and I’ll be out of here.”

Upon leaving the hospital, though, Paul had even more news to reveal.

Karine Takes Out A Restraining Order!

“Hey you guys,” Paul went on to share. “Karine filed a full restraining order on me. I’m not allowed to be around her or my son within 500 feet of them. At all. So- yeah, that’s how she does it.”

Paul then showed off a copy of the restraining order, which we have zoomed in on to get the details:

@PAULJASONSTAEHELE

In the first part of the restraining order that Paul shared, Karine goes on to state that “On multiples occasions in the past 3 weeks the respondent pushed me, grab my breast squizing and twisting hurting me pushin me to the floor covering my mouth. He force his penis in to my mouth and forcefully rapes me. He threats to call police. He currently hold my green card and all my documents. I am not allowed to leave the house, he monitor my phone. He have cameras around the house and he can see through his phone who arrives who leaves. He threats our son Pierre away if I ever leave. He forced me to drink alcohol by threat me so I drunk some so he calm down.”

@PAULJASONSTAEHELE

As can be seen in the second part, it continues reading:

“He is constantly on social media making videos of me against my will saying I am crazy, saying I have mental illness. Recently he called CPS and told I was always drunk, aggressive, and abusive.”

“He post on social media I have several mans even knowing that he have cameras around the house and I can’t leave,” the restraining order notes continue. “

“I have no access to money for my son or myself,” Karine continues writing. “I went to the doctor to try get contraceptive in the doctors office he said no because I would be doing an abortion. The doctor explained the contraceptive was only for prevention and I would not get pregnant then. Paul said no and took me home.”

“I came to US to visit my in laws and now he do not let me go back,” Karine also added. “We got married in Brazil and our plan was live in Brazil not in US. When I ask to go back to my family he threat’s take my son away.”

Karine goes on to share that “I am terrified he will hurt me or hurt my son because I runned away from him and I am even afraid to go back to Brazil now because he can go to Brazil and hurt us. I have my family in Brazil but I don’t feel that law enforcement will protect me from him there. I am afraid of him and his mother because his mother knows and see what he does and she refused report her son. I have witnessed him threat and being violent with his own mother. I do not want any contact with him or his mother his friends or family. I do not want them close. I am afraid of them hurt my son for revenge.”

Karine Staehle Missing!

As can be seen in the above video, Paul has now claimed that the sheriff stopped by and Karine is missing.

Specifically, he stated “Hey everyone. It’s gonna be a little scary. I can’t believe I have to make this message. It’s got me really upset right now.”

“The sherif’fs department came by,” Paul continued, flashing a business card for the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, “and they are looking for Karine. Karine is missing and they don’t know where she’s at. If anybody knows where she’s at, please contact the Sheriff’s department and let them know where Karine is at.”

“They are looking for Karine” Paul added, “They came here looking for her. Obviously, I don’t know where she’s at because I got a PO [Protective Order]  and what she does is her business at this point. I’m very scared for her and the child, as was the Sheriff that was here.”

“So if anyone sees her,” Paul wrapped with saying, “please contact the Sheriff department. The Sheriff’s department is looking for Karine. They cannot locate her, but they are attempting to locate her. So if anybody sees her please contact… the Sheriff’s Department.”

@PAULJASONSTAEHLE

Paul also posted the above on Instagram, writing “Sheriff is attempting to locate karine her and pierre are MIA if you see them contact law enforcement. SHERIFF CAME HERE I AM NOT SURE AS TO WHY THEY DID NOT TELL ME.”

What Comes Next?

As Paul has a restraining order against him, he currently cannot see Karine or their son… and, Karine’s whereabouts remain to be seen.

What will happen next remains to be seen, but it seems like Karine is done with Paul for good. We will be sure to keep you posted on this story as more developments occur.

READ MORE: ‘THE TRUTH!’- Paul Staehle Breaks Silence on Karine Staehele Missing
READ MORE: 90 Day Fiance- Karine Pregnant With Second Child, Running Away To Brazil
READ MORE: “I FEARED FOR MY LIFE!”- Karine Breaks Silence After Reports She’s Missing, Claims She’s Done With Paul
READ MORE: 90 Day Fiance’s Karine Staehle Calls Police On Paul – Live On Instagram
READ MORE: Karine Staehle ‘Hopped In Some Dude’s Car’ Before Going Missing, Cell Phone ‘Deactivated’

• Micki Nixon, August 1, 2020 @ 11:36 am Reply

I Hope Karine get’s as far away from Unstable Paul for her sake & her Son. we have watched 90 Day Fiance
    since it started & always thought Paul was unstable.like when he ran up the hill into the woods.that should have been a sign her Karine to get away.i like her. i feel for Paul’s Mom sound’s like she lived in fear to.so why didn’t she give heads up to Karine. please be safe Karine & your Son he is so precious.

• Helen buchanan, August 1, 2020 @ 12:28 pm Reply

His mom is bat shit crazy to remembered she gave him some of her hair in case he didn’t come back from seeing karnia. He’s a creep I feel sorry for her and her child. If the underground is hiding her I will help. Get far far away change you names.

• Deb, August 1, 2020 @ 4:39 pm Reply

Well said…prayers for safety.

• Brian, August 2, 2020 @ 6:36 am Reply

Paul is a dick and creepy and a weirdo

• C. Walker, August 2, 2020 @ 12:29 pm Reply

Let’s pray that he didn’t have anything to do with her disappearance. That report for the restraining order is horrific! I would love to know more about his past criminal history. I hope she’s at a Brazilian embassy office trying to get out of there.

• Mairead, August 2, 2020 @ 5:39 pm Reply

I hope she gets to the Brazilian embassy also, they need to put a stop to him and protect her

• Terri, August 1, 2020 @ 9:50 pm Reply

I so agree he’s a creep and definitely unstable

• Gill, August 2, 2020 @ 12:21 am Reply

I feel he killed them

• Lisa, August 8, 2020 @ 4:17 am Reply

Prayers for her and the baby’s safe return.,.. Hopefully she went back to Brazil… 🤔☹️

• Mary, August 2, 2020 @ 9:34 am Reply

I hope Paul didn’t do something to her and the baby !! He’s crazy and so is his mom !! Prayers for safe return fat away from Paul !!

• Rebecca, August 1, 2020 @ 12:24 pm Reply

I could tell by his behavior from day one he was not mentally stable. He also showed to be possessive and abusive by his words and actions. I belive everything she said and pray she got away safe with the baby. I hope we don’t find put he hurt or killed them.

• JoAnn ZermenoVasquez, August 1, 2020 @ 12:25 pm Reply

I believe that I have read that Paul’s passed relationships he has done the same. So why is TLC filming him.

• Susan m davis, August 2, 2020 @ 8:42 am Reply

OMG, REALLY??? KARINE IS A WHORE! Paul haS EVERY RIGHT ACTING LIKE HE DOES. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WATHING? IM WATCHIH THE SAME SHOW I THINK? Karine is a GOLD DIGGER! WHORE! SHE BELONG BACK IN PHILLIPINES OR WHATEVER ROCK SHE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER! DISGUSTING! CUT PAUL A BREAK!

• Pattie, August 2, 2020 @ 10:28 am Reply

Lady are you high

• Rebecca, August 2, 2020 @ 6:21 pm Reply

To hell with Paul nd his mother. Lady you are just as sick as they are.

• Gigi, August 1, 2020 @ 12:43 pm Reply

This show needs to stop allowing illegal immigrants in on the basis of a marriage in 90 days. It’s all bullshit.

• Mona, August 1, 2020 @ 12:45 pm Reply

I don’t understand why she ever even married him he was very strange from the get, but love can make you make stupid things. I really hope Karine and her son are ok and as far away as possible. Canada is a non extradition country. Fugir para longe Karine fugir!!!!

• Kim, August 1, 2020 @ 12:47 pm Reply

Paul is a loose cannon, he needs to be back with Mommy so she can take care of him and his nerotic ways. He is a little pussy who does not trust-THE GUY IS WEIRD! Karine get as far away as you can! This guy is MAJOR drama…..always accusing you of cheating-HE IS A NUT CASE!

• Penny, August 1, 2020 @ 12:48 pm Reply

I’m really not sure witch to believe. You know she was talking to other men when in Brazil. He put cameras up for some reason. Not sure why. But at least he has tried to provide for her and their son.

• T Richardson, August 2, 2020 @ 5:37 am Reply

I agree.

• BETTY MEDERO, August 2, 2020 @ 1:05 pm Reply

She was also playing him with a man in the states call Blake. Paul made be the way he is, but Karina is playing the victim from day one, so I don’t know why some Ppl buy her story, they are both have issue, I feel for their son.

• Kim, August 1, 2020 @ 12:49 pm Reply

Paul, it is very clear that you can not have a real relationship. You need to seek therapy. YOU GOT ISSUES DUDE!

• Nikki, August 1, 2020 @ 6:50 pm Reply

He doesn’t even sound upset that his son “the child” is missing. Very suspicious! I hope she’s OK. Hes nuts.

• Christiane, August 2, 2020 @ 3:38 am Reply

Exactly. Who the hell refers to their own baby as “the child”?

• Cindy, August 1, 2020 @ 3:02 pm Reply

He’s lying. Please 90 Day fiance please please get that girl home back to Brazil

• Luz Berrios, August 2, 2020 @ 4:51 am Reply

He probably killed hers he is crazy

• Anonymous, August 1, 2020 @ 3:04 pm Reply

Please God I hope she escaped, and Paul hasn’t hurt or killed her. He is so unstable.

• Georgina, August 1, 2020 @ 3:38 pm Reply

I am a survivor of abuse and I hope she is still alive. He should be in jail. Reading he statements it sounds real. I know men like that , he must of cheated and his head makes him think she did!!! This is not love,, it’s ownership over a person. I hope he doesn’t find her I hope she is in a women’s shelter. God protect her❤️

• Alondra, August 1, 2020 @ 6:48 pm Reply

Paul showed signs of being weird from day 1. She made a mistake marrying him especially when he ran up hill. He is not in his right state of mind. Let’s hope that Karine and the child is is protected, while he shall be thoroughly interrogated on disappearance of his wife. Paul is Karine’s predator and she’s the victim. This is a horror story. How can we the viewers enjoy watching the 90-Days Fiancée when stories like these happen..? .

• Kathy, August 1, 2020 @ 3:44 pm Reply

I hope Paul get’s the baby from her if she is sleeping with different men they could hurt her and the little boy. I know Paul is not the best either but maybe his mom can take care of the little boy.

• Jo, August 1, 2020 @ 3:45 pm Reply

Did anybody pay attention he didn’t say karine and my son is missing?? After what I read he done to her I pray someone helped her and took her and her baby away I’m afraid that Paul did something to her and the precious baby. 🙏🙏🙏 Praying that they both will be found safe.

• Mama, August 1, 2020 @ 3:50 pm Reply

He calls his son “the child”. CREEPY!

• Shelly, August 1, 2020 @ 6:53 pm Reply

That’s what I was thinking. Makes it sounds like they will never find them

• mariam, August 1, 2020 @ 11:26 pm Reply

Right, who calls their own child this if they are missing.. to me I think he’s doing this to find out where she is. Really hope she gets away from this pshyco

• MonaB, August 2, 2020 @ 3:19 pm Reply

From the beginning of this relationship you knew it was a mess. You sleep with her go back home and she is pregnant. You come back find her having conversations with several men you didn’t get a DNA test and you still married her knowing she was in contact with other American me. Why didn’t it click to you that she was linking up to whomever would stick. It was obvious. But Paul needs to stay on his meds get a divorce and now that bought this beautiful baby into this make arrangements on how you are going to co parent. And get a DNA test. But since you married her I think you are obligated to care for her needs for another 9years.

• Tiffany Thompson, August 1, 2020 @ 4:58 pm Reply

Omg I hope he did not hurt them! He seemed very nervous speaking about her missing.

• Donna, August 1, 2020 @ 5:05 pm Reply

Karine needs help . She lied in her statement many times . Paul could have turned her in and received a protection/restraining order but he didn’t as Karine had a CPS case open against her . He still loves her despite she cheated on him and gave him a std . Karine is cycling with her bipolar disorder . She not taking good care of herself or Pierre in the state she is in . I hope they can find her and get her help . Paul could use some therapy to get though this ..

• Christiane, August 2, 2020 @ 3:40 am Reply

You must be as crazy as Paul. How on earth would YOU know anything?

• Char, August 2, 2020 @ 9:04 am Reply

Probably a nutty relative posted bad about Karine

• Daniela, August 2, 2020 @ 8:41 am Reply

And you know this how???? Lol

• Sissy Ghobary, August 1, 2020 @ 5:51 pm Reply

His mother is no better she raised him and has supported him his entire adult life. So she would not bea great candidate to raise that baby. As as for the parents neither one of them are fit to be parents. She will not change a soiled diaper or bathe the baby. And he is a froot loop. Let CPS take over and handle it. She said inthe restraining order they were only coming here to visit. Now we all know that is a bold face lie from the show. They were moving here. So one has to wonder what else she lied about in the restraining order. Think about it.

• Lori, August 1, 2020 @ 6:40 pm Reply

Paul just stop!! Leave her alone. She is scared of you. You obviously have a serious problem. You watch her every move. You need to let her go and work on yourself. Don’t you want your child to grow up happy? I heard in the video you called you son “the child” but that’s your child. If she was really missing you’d be freaking out.

• Brinda Randall, August 2, 2020 @ 10:55 am Reply

I hope not another Scott and Lacey Peterson !!! Smh……

• Kelly, August 1, 2020 @ 7:24 pm Reply

Where is the baby? I pray for her safety and I hope she gets to go back to her family in Brazil.

• Jamie, August 1, 2020 @ 8:09 pm Reply

Paul is crazy he has been Accused of this prior which is showed on the show as well as arson insurance fraud wouldn’t be surprised if he had something to do with her missing just saying

• 90dayFianceFansaretooinvolved, August 1, 2020 @ 8:50 pm Reply

CPS needs to find that baby and get it away from her. She knows she has a drinking problem and I’m sure Paul has endless recordings of this. And rape accusations ? Come on. He may be off the chain, but to accuse the man of rape out of nowhere ? We all know she’s a known cheater and has access to money. She sends money and food to her family in Brazil. Her PO order is full of lies. That baby has nursed from a drunk mother. THAT is why she’s hiding. He also had video of her WITH another man IN their bed WITH their son. She’s PROBABLY with THAT MAN.

• Lisabid, August 1, 2020 @ 8:53 pm Reply

I think everything that she said about what Paul did to her is a damn lie and the only reason that she said it is because the lawyer probably told her what to say so that she would have a chance to get custody of the baby and be able to go back to Brazil! She is immature and won’t even change her babies diaper and has lied about talking to and being with other men even though they are married, She’s a lazy loser and doesn’t deserve to have that baby!

• Autumn, August 1, 2020 @ 10:11 pm Reply

I have followed since episode 1 and yes he definitely has not shown to be mentally stable.
    As far as her being abused and as well as sexually assaulted is so NOT okay and that alone needs to be looked into with a fine tooth comb, and Yes he has shown to be a bit possessive over her, controlling and manipulative all which are traits of someone capable of doing great damage and harm so it really wouldn’t hurt for the police to stop and take a look into whom he is truly and what lengths he will go to keep her as his. And as far as Karine and Pierre
    I would say she is very lazy, spoiled and she has no problem with being secretive and dishonest as she does chat with other men online and I don’t care who you are Stable Minded or Crazy as Hell that will make you nuts alone, so in the very tiny aspect I see why he could have some kind of jealousy but in NO way would or could it justify harm coming to her ever. So it’s a very complex situation.
    They need to look into who he really is as well as helping her to get back to her country if she hasn’t just up and gone back herself.
    Help them get away from eachother while you investigate the entire life line of them both and Do it quickly before it may be to late, and do some extensive research and Mental Health Evaluations on both parents for the sake of Pierre.
    #FindTheTruth #SafeReturn

• Laura, August 1, 2020 @ 10:12 pm Reply

Karine!! Go to a Domestic Violence Womens Shelter. They will protect you until you can find a safe way to get back home to Brazil. Don’t be afraid to go home. Your family and police will protect you and Pierre. Besides, people in Brazil will make Paul disappear before he gets close to you.

• Destiny, August 1, 2020 @ 10:20 pm Reply

Y does he call his son “the child”..weird.. and the hospital doesnt Keep You For A STD.. 9 times outta 10 they will probably give him a shot and send him home.. he acted like he was admitted the the hospital. He is creepy, his Mom is creepy.. his past rages should be a concern seeing he went to prison for a fire he set when he got mad at his ex..

• Tanya, August 2, 2020 @ 3:09 am Reply

He is not all there mentally! He cannot even keep a job to support them! I watched 90 Day Fiancé when he went in the back yard and crawled in that makeshift doghouse and started counting! I knew then he was a freaking nutty moron!I wthink she and the child should have stayed in Brazil where they belong!His own mom is nutty too! The Apple does not fall far from the tree!I do not doubt anything Karine put in the restraining order!!She needs to run and never look back! It is her Job as a mother to keep her child safe!! There are plenty of shelters for abused women & children!

• Christiane, August 2, 2020 @ 3:52 am Reply

Anyone siding with Paul has obviously never been a victim of domestic abuse/violence. He took her away from her family, has taken away her green card and now has set up cameras to keep an eye on her. Isolation is the first step in domestic abuse. not allowing her to have money, being sexually aggressive towards her, getting drunk and forcing her to drink. That is ABUSE.
    I hope she has found her way to a womens shelter with her baby and is not lying in a landfill or shallow grave somewhere…

• Chris Besancon, August 2, 2020 @ 4:44 am Reply

I think she’s gone to boyfriends and is laying low..Paul doesn’t know who or where he lives..Karine was apparently there one night drinking.. that’s what he was saying yesterday. I feel sad for both of them. If the baby was born in USA.. ANd she wants to go back to Brazil..is she allowed to take baby ??

• Brenda, August 2, 2020 @ 4:50 am Reply

Paul is and has been a freaking fruit cake. We can go back to the time he ran into the jungle with a machete. I believe Karini because, on film he’s proven to be mentally challenged along with his mother. The girl came here for a better life, his crazy, low life azzz tried to put her in a trailor that should’ve been demolished. This is the same NUT CASE that travelled to Brazil in the weirdest fashon..go back and watch their story. I don’t believe she’s lying, i do believe he’s trying to develop and skillfully carry out an alibi. If she was smart enough to get to a shelter, good for her. Now, the police need to investigate the documents being taken from her. I pray she and the baby are safe. I hope she can get away..she should’ve left his broke, crazy ass A LONG TIME ago. It’s so sad the desperation seen in these people wanting to comecto America.

• Jennifer, August 2, 2020 @ 5:21 am Reply

I am praying she is somewhere safe. Got a bad feeling he didn’t something to her and the baby. I keep thinking that it was only a matter of time before he did something. He is a nut job.

• kathy new, August 2, 2020 @ 5:51 am Reply

If she is missing, I hope he didn’t kill her. He is crazy.

• Brenda C, August 2, 2020 @ 10:46 am Reply

I would think the police would take the tapes from all his cameras in the house. That should provide some clues. Whatever the situation actually is, that baby needs to be protected.

• CHARLES, August 2, 2020 @ 11:08 am Reply

Hell we ALL know Paul is crazy and unstable as hell, his mother knows this the world knows this, We can only hope Karine and the baby are okay, This shit is crazy as hell, Those foreign women need to stop chasing behind these fools of that color to get into the USA for real I’m just saying…..

• CW, August 2, 2020 @ 12:33 pm Reply