Paul Staehle- Karine Assaulted Me, Here’s The Footage
To say the past few days have been some of the craziest in the 90 Day Fiance world in regards to stars Paul
To say the past few days have been some of the craziest in the 90 Day Fiance world in regards to stars Paul Staehle and Karine Stahle would be an understatement.
While each day new details emerge surrounding their crazy situation, today in the latest of their ongoing saga, Paul has now shared video camera footage in which he alleges Karine assaulted him.
What Led Up To This Drama In The Staehle House?
Here’s a brief overview of what’s gone down thus far:
- Last Thursday, Paul went on Instagram Live to share the police coming to his house after Karine had called them. According to reports at the time, Paul had seen Karine texting with a Brazilian attorney and using the words “divorce” and “child support.” This led them to get into a row and ultimately to Karine calling the police on Paul.
- While the police were there, Paul claimed Karine had cheated on him, had an open case with child protective services, and insisted he had 1080P cameras around his house recording everything.
- Friday, Paul ended up going to the hospital and claiming on his Instagram story that “Karine took off with Pierre. No idea where they are. Neighbors called me upset said your wife’s not in the right state of mind. She just took off with the baby. No car seat. Hopped in some dude’s car and took off.”
- Paul then claimed that he had an STD that he was being treated for. He was insistent that he had never cheated on Karine, thus implying she had cheated on him in order for him to contract an STD.
- While walking out of the hospital, Paul returned to Instagram story to share that Karine had taken out a restraining order on him. In the restraining order, Karine alleged many things including that he raped her, called CPS on her, and noted she was afraid Paul would hurt their son, Pierre, for revenge.
- Saturday morning, Paul took to Instagram story again to claim that the sheriff’s department had visited his house and that Karine was missing. He urged anyone with information to call the sheriff’s department and let them know where Karine was. Paul also stated Karine’s cell phone had been deactivated– which he clarified meant turned off.
- In a YouTube video that surfaced, Paul provided an update on Karine missing, noting he believed that she and Pierre were okay because the sheriff’s department had not visited him again. Paul also detailed that he had been receiving phone calls with “heinous” death threats.
- On Sunday, Karine- who had been missing from social media- returned to social media and released an official statement that read the following: “I want you all to know that me and Pierre are doing well now. All this past days I had a lot going on. As the media showed, I had issues where the police was called because I feared for my life and my son’s life which led me to ask for help and ultimately be rescued from an environment that no longer was healthy for none of us involved in the situation. I’m getting the best help I could ever get and I’m really thankful for all the people involved in it. I also thank all the people that worry about me for the support I have had. It have been a big part of my recovery. Relationships are hard and sometimes it just can’t be fixed anymore. I need this time to organize my thoughts, work on myself and care for my son after everything we have been through in the last year and half. Just to clarify, the EPO was me. I had help from a translator since I do not speak English. I also would like to state that I’m not missing. The police knows where to find me if they need me. This is a legal matter not a ‘media matter.’ That being said it’s the first and last time I will speak about it. Thank you all again.”
- In the meantime, we reached out to Paul who would only comment that the “truth will come out.” Paul also told us that “After court, I will talk.”
- Paul then returned to his Instagram story yesterday to share a few new things. One was a video of the police on the doorstep asking “has there been any violence? Has anybody hit anybody?” You could also hear a baby crying over the video. Paul also shared a screenshot of a one-way travel ticket booked to Brazil on Tuesday, August 18th.
So what’s going on now?
Shocking Video Footage – Paul Alleges Karine Assaulted Him
A video on Paul’s Instagram that was posted 2 days ago is entitled “Recording Before Statement Of Accusations Was Written” and features some interesting dialogue.
As Paul had mentioned to the police, he has cameras around his house and this was footage taken from when they came out to visit him, prior to Karine’s restraining order being filed.
In the video, you see Paul holding Pierre, and the police officer talking to someone (perhaps Karine’s attorney that she had been texting).
“There’s nothing criminal happening,” the police officer notes to the woman on the other side of the door.
“I’ve got cameras,” Paul states, “so she can’t keep me for domestic violence.”
“That’s not even happening,” the officer assures Paul.
The woman speaking then asks the police officer to take Karine somewhere. The officer states “we will gladly take her somewhere if she wants to go somewhere.”
The woman then tries to push the police officer to take Karine to the precinct to file a restraining order.
“That’s not how any of this works,” the officer explains. “They’re not gonna do a restraining order if there’s no violence.”
“I have her on camera assaulting me, just so you know,” Paul pipes in, as the officer tells him to “chill.”
The woman speaking seems to continue to push for the restraining order, noting “psychology, violence, and other kinds of violence.” The officer, however, informs her that it is not a crime to yell at people. It’s not a crime to be disrespectful to someone.”
Here is the video where Paul says Karine assaulted him:
So What Now For Paul And Karine?
What will happen next remains to be seen, but seeing as this story has had new developments daily, something tells us we will be having more news on this soon. Make sure to stay tuned for all the latest updates on this continually developing situation.