Make Their Last One The Best One At One Of These Bachelor(ette) Destinations
Is it us or is "wedding szn" every season lately? The pandemic ended and everyone's either getting engaged or getting
Is it us or is "wedding szn" every season lately? The pandemic ended and everyone's either getting engaged or getting married and well, I'm not sure that all of the drinking cities and tropical islands can handle it. However, it cannot and will not be stopped. After all, it's the best part of pre-wedding musts (don't lie to yourself.)
If you're overwhelmed with a decision on where to bring the bride or groom for their last dance then keep scrolling to find a narrowed-down list of options they will love.
It’s Basically A Milestone Moment
Whether you consider it to be a milestone moment in a person's life or simply just a right of passage, a bachelor or bachelorette party is necessary for anyone pre-nuptials. And, take the term "party" lightly. It's not a law to do like they do in "The Hangover." A calm travel with potentially even no alcohol is also in the realm of bachelor(ette) "parties."
So, when scrolling the list searching for the ultimate destination for your best friend getting married, consider who they are as a person too and what they find to be fun.
What Type Is Your Bride or Groom?
For the laidback lounger:
The Greek Islands, specifically Mykonos and Santorini, make the perfect getaway for a relaxed experience. Enjoy days by the pool, enjoy great food, and relax your eyes on the iconic homes along the coast. And, if you get the itch to be around music, check out the nightlife at Mykonos.
For the Summer Loving Beach Go-er
Mexico is well known for its crystal clear water and white sandy beaches. You can relax on the beach with a cold drink in your hand or adventure into a water cave, zipline, hit a water park, and much more.
- Cabos San Lucas
- Puerto Vallarta
For the Partier
If dancing the days away is what your best friend is looking for then you already know the locations coming up.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – spend your days exploring the magnificent hotels along the strip. Enjoy dinner at an upscale decorative restaurant, and dance into sunrise at one of the many clubs or rooftop lounges that the strip has to offer.
- Miami, Florida – Get your group a cabana at SLS for a classy and fun daytime party and then take your party through the night at one of Miami's hot clubs or catch a quick ride to Fort Lauderdale for more of a dancing bar scene.
Need I say more?
Well, I will anyways.
If you're looking for a party spot that isn't as mainstream, check out these:
- Ibiza, Spain – EDM hub
- Bali – tropical parties
- Croatia – party with your friends
- Belgium – party with the world's best beer
For the Lover of Food
There are a few options for this one. And, side note: If you're trying to give your foodie friend a good experience, make sure you choose locations with food that tastes better than their photo on Instagram. A.K.A. don't get catfished by a meal.
- New Orleans, Louisiana – This city is well known for its delicious creole cuisine and live jazz music that can be found on almost every corner. And, make sure to pay a visit to Cafe Du Monde for freshly made beignets
- Florence, Italy – Take a trip into history. Enjoy loads of museums and pop-ups all while eating some of the best food you'll have. This city is flooded with tons of restaurants that will have you smiling with every bite. Be sure to try some pear ravioli – you won't regret it.
- New York, New York – Now, of course, you can't go wrong looking for a good time and good food in the Big Apple. Find everything from locals' favorite street food to five-star restaurants overlooking the skyline, and everything in between. Literally everything.