Martha Stewart is a lifestyle titan whose name has become synonymous with home decor, entertaining and, weirdly – Snoop Dogg. But the hostess extraordinaire is embarking on something new and spectacular, opening her very first restaurant in Las Vegas. The Bedford by Martha Stewart is coming to Paris Las Vegas in Spring of 2022, and it’s time to get excited about what that means for dining in Sin City.
It’s official, a Martha Stewart restaurant is coming to Las Vegas. Starting in Spring 2022, visitors to Paris Las Vegas will be able to partake in the peerless quality of a Stewart-designed restaurant, with seasonal options and a brunch diner. Created around the style of Stewart’s Bedford, New York, home – The Bedford promises an exciting and dynamic menu with a farm-to-table model with a country farmhouse flair.
The 194-seat restaurant offers a personalized and intimate glimpse into how Stewart entertains guests in her own home and will offer menu items that source seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, including some of the lifestyle titan’s favorites like Las Vegas Farmers Market, Dartagnan Inc., Urbani Truffles, Roe Caviar, Frog Hollow Farm, Jasper Hill Farm, Vermont Creamery, among others. You already know with Stewart’s hand at the helm, it’s going to be good.
Paris Las Vegas is excited about the opportunity to partner with Stewart, sharing in a statement, “Martha Stewart is one of the most celebrated voices in hospitality, and we are truly honored that she’s chosen Paris Las Vegas as the home for her very first restaurant,” said Jason Gregorec, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Paris Las Vegas. “Martha and her whole team have been incredible partners. When we open the doors, The Bedford by Martha Stewart will be a dining experience you simply can’t get elsewhere.”
Martha Stewart’s First Restaurant – Yes, Really!
It’s hard to imagine, but this is Stewart’s very first restaurant. Because her name has become so entwined with entertaining, dining, and decor – it feels like this is something she would have done long ago. The award-winning crafter of all things home has been in catering since the mid-’70’s, launched cookbooks, home decor lines, magazines, TV shows, homeware collections and more – just not a restaurant.
People writes, “… a restaurant, Stewart tells PEOPLE exclusively, is something she never felt ready to tackle.
‘We have toyed with the idea for a long, long time,’ says Stewart. ‘I just personally was never really ready to do something so large as this. It really is a lot of stuff to do!’
That changed when Caesars Entertainment got involved. ‘They made us an offer we couldn’t refuse,’ she explains. ‘The team at Caesar’s is just amazing. They’re so, so productive and so creative. I like working with people like that. And this is an opportunity to extend the brand in an area where I’ve always wanted to be but never really did enter.'”
Paris Las Vegas
The Bedford joins a lineup of celebrated restaurant options at one of Las Vegas’ most celebrated destinations. Here are the dining options that will have you flocking to Paris Las Vegas and its ode to the Eiffel Tower and all things French:
- Beer Park: It’s all of your stadium favorites in a laid-back, sports-centered indoor dining locale.
- Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay: Coming in Spring 2022, Bobby’s Burgers takes Bobby Flay’s signature twist on flavors and brings you favorites like burgers, milkshakes and more.
- Brioche by Guy Savoy: Michelin-star chef Savoy offers a menu of grab-and-go options from sweet to savory.
- Café Americano: Marketed as “coffee shop favorites with a French flair,” Café Americano offers a patio for dining overlooking the thoroughfares of Paris Las Vegas.
- Cafe Belle Madeleine: They’ve taken a page from the book of Paris’s famed pastry shops so you can take a bite of authentic flavor.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant: French cuisine created by chef J.Joho all against the backdrop inside the Paris Las Vegas Eiffel Tower.
- Gordon Ramsey Steak: The celebrity chef has brought his famed signature style and prime aged beef to this delightful steakhouse experience.
- Hexx Kitchen + Bar: From breakfast to dinner, this is an all-day dining destination with American classics.
- JJ’s Boulangerie: It’s a cafe with a Paris bistro vibe, offering bites that come straight from the family-owned cafes of Paris’s shoppes.
- La Creperie: This walk-up bistro counter offers made-to-order crepes with a variety of filling options.
- Mon Ami Gabi French Restaurant: This open-air dining destination on the Vegas strip offers fine French dining, French wines, and everything you need to make your night exceptional.
With a luxurious hotel, sportsbook, casino and more all embracing Paris in the heart of Vegas – you’ll find something to entertain you while at Paris Las Vegas. To plan and book your stay, visit the website.