Blue Ivy Net Worth Gives her $80K to Spend on Earrings, Plus the 10 Richest Kids in the World
When you think of rich people, you probably think of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and their like. But there are
When you think of rich people, you probably think of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and their like.
But there are some baller millionaires and billionaires out there you might not even be considering – and they’re all too young to even vote.
Blue Ivy Carter, the 10-year-old daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z, recently bid a staggering $80,000 for a pair of diamond earrings. But for Blue Ivy, that’s just a drop in her bucket of extraordinary wealth.
Here’s a look at the entrepreneur prodigy’s net worth, and the 10 richest kids in the world.
- 10: True Thompson. True is the 4-year-old daughter of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson. Her net worth stands at around $5 million, and she isn’t even 5 years old yet.
- 9: Suri Cruise. Suri is 16, and the daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Although Holmes and Cusie had a high-publicized divorce in 2012, their daughter hasn’t missed a stride. Her net worth is also around $5 million.
- 8: Alina Morse. Morse is a 17-year-old entrepreneur best known for founding Zolli Candy, which she started when she was only 9-year-old. Her net worth is $6 million.
- 7: Ryan Guan. You might only know Ryan if you have kids. The friendly face of YouTube superhit channel “Ryan’s World,” the 11-year-old has a net worth of $11 million.
- 6: Valentina Paloma Pinault. Valentina is the 15-year-old daughter of Sami Hayek and Dominique Pinault. She has a net worth of $12 million.
- 5: Prince Louis of Wales. Louis is the third child of Prince William and Kate Middleton. He has a net worth of $400 million.
- 4: Stormi Webster. Stormi is 4 years old, the daughter of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott. Through her mom’s creative business planning, Stormi has a net worth of $726 million.
- 3. Blue Ivy Carter. The aforementioned 4-year-old daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z has a net worth of $1 billion.
- 2: Prince George of Wales. The oldest child of Prince William and Kate Middleton, the royal 9-year-old has a net worth of $3 billion.
- 1: Princess Charlotte of Wales. Charlotte is the middle child and only daughter of William and Kate, and her net worth is staggering at $5 billion.
Blue Ivy Net Worth Gives her $80,000 to Blow on Diamond Earrings
Keke Palmer, Tina Knowles, and Quinta Brunson react to Blue Ivy bidding higher than $80k at last night’s Wearable Art Gala auction. pic.twitter.com/ti4Elt6zqj— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) October 23, 2022
The ever-fashionable Blue Ivy joined her parents at the 2022 Wearable Art Gala on Saturday night in Los Angeles.
And something caught the 10-year-old’s eye.
People reports, “During the event, Blue Ivy proudly stood up to bid over $80,000 on a pair of Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings, which grandmother and host of the event Tina Knowles was wearing that night. The presentation for the lavish earrings also noted that the jewelry previously belonged to the ‘Break My Soul’ singer.
In a video from the gala, the pre-teen wore a royal blue outfit with a pair of black sunglasses as she waved her auction paddle under the supervision of her parents. Eventually, Blue Ivy was outbid by the founder of Mielle Organics, Monique Rodriguez and husband Melvin, who bid $105,000 on the earrings.”
The cheeky toddler has a history of bidding at the gala, once raising her paddle for an acrylic painting of Sydney Poitier when she was just 6 years old.
While she was outbid on that effort by Tyler Perry, she clearly hasn’t given up as she made her play for the $80K earrings this weekend.
While $80,000 is more than most of us can imagine spending on earrings, for Blue Ivy it’s chump change – that little girl has money to spend. But her parents are savvy enough to make sure she’s spending it wisely.