Breathless Cancun Soul Resort is the Newest Luxury Locale in Cancun
All Winter long, we dream of warm beaches, salt breezes, and the Summer sun on our skin. While most of
All Winter long, we dream of warm beaches, salt breezes, and the Summer sun on our skin. While most of us are stick in conditions that definitely don’t resemble those, there’s a place where you can find it year-round: Cancun, Mexico. And Cancun has just welcomed a brand new resort, Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa, that should have you booking your next flight to the Yucatán.
Breathless Cancun Soul Resort
Breathless Cancun Soul Resort just opened, and it’s an eye-opener. It’s an upscale, downtown beach experience that provides nourishment for the mind, body and soul. With views of the Caribbean, the convenience of the city close at hand, and an oasis among the vibrant nightlife of Cancun, it’s a multi-sensory, all-inclusive place to unpack your cares and dance, drink, relax, or swim the day and night away. The resort teams invites guests to, “luxuriate in an inspiring energy and curate your vacation style as you Live Big and Breathe Deep at the soul of Cancun.”
With 429 sophisticated accommodations to choose from, it’s a large-scale resort with an intimate feel. But don’t plan on bringing the kids, this destination is adults only. Set on a private beach, Breathless offers everyone-accessible rooms and suites that boast a gold and cream decor with soft recessed lighting and floor-to-ceiling windows for an unbroken view.
And if you’re feeling a bit above it all, you can join the xhale club suites and elevate your vacation to a whole new level. Guests in the xhale club will get more than an accommodation; they get a signature exclusive lounge, personalized service with concierge, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, along with special desserts and premium liquors.
But right about now you might be thinking, “that all sounds lovely, but I expect more from an all-inclusive resort.” Never you fear, Breathless has it all.
Amenities Inside and Out
Regardless of whether you plan to spend your vacation gazing out from your luxurious room or exploring the property, Breathless Cancun Soul Resort will meet your needs. And whether or not you’re an xhale club member, the staff at Breathless is friendly, helpful, and ready to pamper. Here are some of our favorite amenities from around the property that you can’t miss:
- Spa: It’s all in the name, but the Breathless Spa is a gem. The two-story Spa by Pevonia is a world-class destination with abundant treatments to address all your wellness needs. With a beautiful serpentine pool under a charming white pergola, 5 single treatment cabins, 4 double treatment cabins, a private party suite for groups, a bridal suite and a full-service salon, you’ll wash away every care while you’re there.
- Themed Parties: Breathless offers a variety of themed parties to get your blood pumping and your soul singing, including: DJ pool party, White beach party, champagne party and mega dance party.
- Karaoke night: Warm up the old pipes and belt it out with your favorite cocktail in hand, Karaoke night at Breathless is like your favorite hometown hobby – but in paradise.
- Live Art: Set against the backdrop of a live DJ to set the mood, indulge in a night of art and fun under the guidance of local artists.
- Three pools, two hot tubs, and a staff of wellness coaches to help you achieve your health potential.
- Tours and excursions right at your fingertips because – hello – you’re in Cancun, one of the world’s most idyllic places to relax and party.
And if it’s a taste of Mexico you seek, Breathless has a variety of dining and drink options to tickle your tastebuds, with nearly 20 different spots to choose from:
- After Dark: A sport bar and nightclub, After Dark offers a place to catch the game during the day and dance the night away.
- Barefoot Grill: An Energy Pool destination, the Barefoot Grill offers delectable burgers and snacks.
- Bare Buns: A poolside grill by the xcelerate infinity pool.
- Coquette: Gourmet French cuisine in an elegant setting.
- Kibbeh: A Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dining destination with indoor/outdoor seating.
- Picante: À la carte traditional and gourmet Mexican cuisine for that local flavor.
- Silk City: Elegant Pan-Asian restaurant on the rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the city and hotel zone.
- Spumante: Italian specialties À la carte.
- Fish Nets: A seafood restaurant overlooking the Caribbean and Energy Pool.
- Plus several swim-up bars, a champagne bar, beach bar, craft cocktail bar plus more.
Celebs Who Love Cancun
While you’re there, you just might do some star-gazing. Cancun is well-known for being the stomping ground of several celebrities, including:
- Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Lopez
- Travis Mills
- Camila Cabelo
- Bella Hadid
- Justin Timberlake
- Cameron Diaz
- Yara Shahidi
- Bella Thorne
- Plus many more.
So pack your bathing suit and binoculars because Cancun has something for everyone. Aside from being one of the most electric cities in Mexico, with a vibrant and world-famous nightlife, breathtaking sugar sand beaches and local cuisine you simply can’t miss – the Yucatan is a beautiful natural location with inland wonders to behold as well.
You can’t go wrong with a stay at Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa, and now that it’s open you can plan and book your stay by visiting the website.