This week has been one for the record books in the Teen Mom world. As fans know, Taylor Selfridge ended up leaving the show, as we reported (although MTV claimed they parted ways with her due to past racist tweets). Cory Wharton, the father of Taylor’s baby Mila and Teen Mom OG star Cheyenne Floyd’s baby, Ryder, ended up giving a very heartfelt statement about where things stood Wednesday night. Aside from Taylor, there has been back and forth rumors of other cast members potentially being let go from the show due to past comments they have made that have been deemed racist or insensitive.

One such cast member who some have pointed to as having said some racist things is Teen Mom 2 star Kail Lowry. Kail’s arch-nemesis on the show, Briana DeJesus, responded to the allegations by re-tweeting a video of Kail talking with her first baby daddy, Jo Rivera. In the clip, Kail says to Jo (about their son Isaac) that “I think you forget about the fact that he’s half white and he’s half Hispanic. I feel like you dress him in the stereotypical way and I don’t like it… you dress him like a thug.”

Briana re-tweeted the clip stating “Wtf did I just watch SMH.” Although they’ve had issues in the past, one couldn’t help but intimate from the tweet that Briana was alluding that she felt Kail was racist.

We exclusively spoke to Briana to see where her head was at regarding Kail and her past comments. Interestingly, Briana not only had an issue with Kail’s past comments but also feel like Kail behaved in a racist manner towards her.

“In the current state of things being brought to light regarding racism,” Briana began with sharing, “it would be wrong of me to not bring up Kailyn Lowry’s racist behavior.”

Briana then began by providing empirical evidence, stating that “I do not condone her labeling Hispanics as thuggish. In the same vein, she called my family ratchet. I do not for one second believe that was just a random dig.”

“Every bone in my body believes that was racially motivated,” Briana elaborated. “Look at the footage of her claiming Javi Marroquin’s ‘darker skin’ would clash with certain colors. This is clearly an issue she’s had prior to me and perhaps that’s why she had an extra issue with me- aside from the fact that her ex was interested in me.”

“I also want to mention that when we had the fight on the reunion, my family was told to go home and Kail was allowed to stay,” Briana also added. “I 100% believe this was racist as well. Kail, being white, has a privilege and it’s always seemed like the other moms are treated differently.:

Briana still had more to say, adding that “We are in a culture where everything, finally, is coming to light. If we’re really going to let go of those who have exhibited racially motivated discriminatory behavior, I believe in my heart Kail should be included in that group.”

Even though Briana has clearly been hurt by what she deems as racist behavior in the past, she’s still not unwilling to move on.

“I would be willing to hear her out for an apology, of course,” Briana detailed, “if it was sincere. I’ve always been open to conversing with her and moving forward, but she has consistently avoided me. Think about it- she and Jenelle had major issues, but she was fine to invite Jenelle on her podcast and send her her haircare. Me, being the only minority on the show, was left out. Coincidence? You tell me.”

“At the end of the day, if she stays on the show is not my call,” Briana wrapped with telling us. “But it would be irresponsible of me not to address this.”

• Dawn, June 12, 2020 @ 6:22 pm Reply

Just because her son is Hispanic/ white don’t have anything to do with looking like a thug. Cause if you are white purple green or blue you can dress like a thug. A ignorant person put the way a person dresses with a persons ethnicity. So just because the child has Hispanic in him he dresses like a thug. Maybe he wanted to dress cool like his daddy because he looks up to him. That wasn’t cool on what she had said. I’m Hispanic and white and so is my kids and granddaughter and non of us dress like a thug. So what’s up with that

• Michelle, June 12, 2020 @ 6:41 pm Reply

I completely agree with you and I will admit I often don’t condone some of your actions. However in this case you are 100% on the ball. If Taylor was let go for her tweets in 2012 Kail needs to be let go for ALL her racism and there has been a lot. Whether she’s sleeping with the guy or girl whatever she has made many racist comments on air on tweets and they can’t be ignored! Can I add #blacklivesmatter ! Thank you 😊

• Val, June 12, 2020 @ 6:47 pm Reply

Briana and her sister have also made racist remarks but thats ok because their hispanic? And sorry you act like an ass you get called an ass. Sorry but what someone posted on their social media how long ago we are now caring? But at the time it was ok? Makes no sense. Everyone jump on that bandwagon. Pathetic

• Angela Simmons, June 12, 2020 @ 9:09 pm Reply

Yup I remember her sister saying ugly stuff about white people. Fire her too

• Laura jean, August 9, 2020 @ 12:27 pm Reply

Very true but nobody wants to remember that shit

• Stace, June 13, 2020 @ 5:22 pm Reply

Yeah I swear she dug that scene up just to stir shit…..he family is ratchet and that’s bcos of the way they act…nothing to do with being Hispanic…. Brianna needs to stop reaching for shit that’s not there
      Can’t count how many time. I’ve heard her say white birch white this white that but that’s ok? Not to my little white arse it’s not

• Savannah Scott, June 13, 2020 @ 5:52 pm Reply

First off Kail has biracial children…
      Secondly.. you came out on stage ready to fight and your sister was the aggressor in the fight so that probably why you were asked to leave… i wouldn’t send you free hair care products if you slept with my kids dad either.. move around with your CRAPPY ATTITUDE..

• Lauta jean, August 9, 2020 @ 12:28 pm Reply

Amen

• Ana B, June 12, 2020 @ 8:03 pm Reply

I think that she is just mad at jail for lots of reasons and she’s taking advantage of the situation to try to get Kail fired …. that would be a mistake for M T V. To fire Kail ..if you look at everyone past most people at one point in their lives said something racist , special when they are young

• Mandy, June 13, 2020 @ 11:31 am Reply

I agree totally

• Brenda, June 13, 2020 @ 1:51 pm Reply

Just cancel the damn show then

• Kristen, June 13, 2020 @ 2:45 pm Reply

Ok maybe her and her family was asked to leave the reunion cause they were the ones acting crazy and putting hands on people. Let’s not make every lil thing about race, cuz at the end of the day 2 wrongs don’t make a right

• lisa, June 13, 2020 @ 5:29 pm Reply

They wasn’t the only ones at the reunion at like fools and kail started it this is where kail white privilege come in at

• Lauta jean, August 9, 2020 @ 12:29 pm Reply

True

• A, June 12, 2020 @ 8:24 pm Reply

She is soooo annoying! Quit trying to stay relevant. How is that racist!??? It’s her kid! She can say whatever she wants. Umm her kids are all mixed black and Hispanic!? If she was racist she would have colored baby daddy’s! Brianna needs to get a life! She’s a train wreck with her crazy family! Know body likes her I. The show so she tried to play the victim.

• ND, June 13, 2020 @ 5:54 am Reply

Colored ? Lmfao what year are we in? That alone shows you’re a racist as well.

• Miranda, August 9, 2020 @ 11:02 am Reply

Your family was removed because your sister physically attacked kail.. Kail said stop being ratchet because you and your sister were raising your voice at her and not letting her get a word in. You and your sister have made racist remarks but is that okay because your not white so your allowed to? Take a step back and take a look at yourself before coming at Kail yet again.

• Get a life, June 12, 2020 @ 9:31 pm Reply

What does dressing like a thug have to do with race 🙄 there is such thing as stereotypes, jealous much….

• MO, June 12, 2020 @ 9:58 pm Reply

I’ve seen Kailyn exhibit Micro aggressions so Briana’s assessment is correct!

• Sara, June 12, 2020 @ 10:40 pm Reply

Bri is right Kail SHOULD be fired for a lot of reasons not just the thug comment! Kail is not a good person and definitely not someone a young woman should look up to had she gotten her shit together and not had multiple baby daddies maybe I would give her a little more credit but no her comments and her actions towards people especially the abuse has got to go!

• Amber, August 9, 2020 @ 5:05 pm Reply

Multiple baby daddies doesnt make someone a bad person and it surely doesn’t mean she don’t have her shit together. Look at that another stereotype.

• Chris, June 12, 2020 @ 10:55 pm Reply

I agree 💯. Kail has always had that attitude of white privilege. If you’re not in her circle she discriminates you specially if you’re Hispanic. Doesn’t she realize two of her kids come from Hispanic background. She needs to be kicked off the show ..

• Gomez, June 12, 2020 @ 11:15 pm Reply

One, kail was not making a racist comment when she referred to her son being dressed like a thug. There is a stereotype on hispanic thug like dressing. Their called cholos and cholas. My husband dressed like that when he was younger, so glad he doesn’t anymore. Two, Brianna did the same crap with her daughter when she wanted to straighten her hair and Brianna said that was a white hair style and she didn’t want her daughter to have her hair straighten. Give me a break with all this crap. Seriously.

• Sami, June 13, 2020 @ 12:41 am Reply

Yet her sister attacked kail live on telly and stayed on the show!!!

• Kat, June 13, 2020 @ 12:44 am Reply

I think this is PATHETIC ATTEMPT to try and get Kail fired and to try and get people to hate her by using the current events to fuel her baseless accusations. You and your family were called ratchet because y’all was acting RATCHET! You’re sister even admitted herself that she’s the ratchet one! Get over yourself and quit stalking Kail.

• Lauta jean, August 9, 2020 @ 12:31 pm Reply

Amen ty

• Lisa, June 13, 2020 @ 1:27 am Reply

Brianna ye were sent home because ur sister physically attacked kail or is that ok cause of ur colour? What ur saying is bullshit just like everything else u say have u not got a man to chase around the world now? Ur actually clutching at straws to get kail off the show because of ur own issues with her pretending to be the bigger person everyone knows ur taken advantage of ur race to try get one up on kail! Crawl back under ur rock and stay there!

• Tiana, June 13, 2020 @ 5:00 am Reply

You were asked to leave because you started with the physical violence…on stage… endangering a pregnant cast member…. not because of your race. Just stop.

• Fan fav, June 13, 2020 @ 5:13 am Reply

She needs to grow up keep her legs close and worry about her and her kids. She just wants to be the star of the show and get rid of kal because she is more grown up and is the shows fav. My own personal opinion

• Adri, June 13, 2020 @ 11:50 am Reply

Brianna seems to forget that kails new baby daddy is black?. Wouldn’t a racist not wanna have kids with a Hispanic or black person?. Or feel some type of way for having Hispanic or black kids.

• Earseleanne, June 13, 2020 @ 3:47 pm Reply

Right I was thinking the same thing

• Vanessa, June 13, 2020 @ 6:12 am Reply

Brianna is so fake and only using the situation to take dig at kail. What about how she don’t let Nova wear her hair natural cause she has “Black Hair” that’s racist as well so don’t call someone out unless your closet is clean. People should really stop having interracial babies if they ain’t ready to fully accept and teach as well as embrace both races

• Yesenia, June 13, 2020 @ 6:17 am Reply

Being hispanic myself, everything she said here was twisted. Since this has come.to.light , people are takin advantage and sayin alot of what she is sayin. Dressing him like a thug does not mesn hispanic or white. She doesnt like u bc u fucked javi not jenelle..ur mom and sister were thrown out bc they are not the main characters of the show. They rather have kail.and you. Btw kail kids all come from hispanic or black. So how is she racist ? Come on ..que problematica

• Leslie, June 13, 2020 @ 8:43 am Reply

Bri is jumping on the bandwagon just cause she is still mad at Kal. How long has it been ?!?!? Really get over it.

• kirsten, June 13, 2020 @ 12:11 pm Reply

Totally agree

• Uk, June 13, 2020 @ 10:07 am Reply

I suppose she things bullying and physically attacking cast members is acceptable though….. her and her sister needed kicking off the show years ago. In fact should have never been brought back.

• Mary, June 13, 2020 @ 12:09 pm Reply

I think she is needing to close her mouth,wonder if this is her wanting back in the limelight.Cant say anything nice when someone who is her self a single mum trying to get another single mum lose her income.

• kirsten, June 13, 2020 @ 12:10 pm Reply

People are going over the top.. how the hell can Kail be racist when her children are with non Caucasian men.. Briana is just being bitchy cos she has beef with her.. grow up and stop acting like a teen and look at the real issues of the world

• Tatiana, June 13, 2020 @ 12:59 pm Reply

Girl shut the hell up! You reaching big time. You dint even address the black lives matter issues and your daughter is black but you want to cry about her saying something about how she didn’t like the way her son was being dressed. You and your family are ratchet and embarrassing to Hispanics & blacks. She want kail to be her friends so bad.

• Peggy, June 13, 2020 @ 1:57 pm Reply

I agree I don’t like Briana and her family they act like thugs always wanting to beat someone up

• Earseleanne, June 13, 2020 @ 3:48 pm Reply

I was thinking the same thing can’t be racist sleeping with a black man and ya is his kids

• Jelly, June 13, 2020 @ 6:50 pm Reply

Wow the whole article I read is bogus it’s really sad that a lot of people are taking all this crap out of contacts and trying anything they can to start up something that’s crazy how if you are not another race other than Caucasian if you say something about another race regardless of what it is you’re racist people need to grow up and quit acting like kids quit living like they are teenage gangbangers when them their self have said Many things that another person I could say it was racist and she has said it on television and tweeted it and put it on Facebook time to grow up you have 2 kids and I’m sure they would much rather have your attention on them than you being worried about another woman and what she does with her day-to-day life you got to grow up get over it neither one of you are with kail’s 2nd baby daddy it’s time to stop the bs and grow up .. ain’t no man or woman worth fighting over especially fighting with a coworker what example are you really setting for your 2 daughters. I see it is time to grow up and stop living with mommy get your own place it’s not like you can’t afford it because you clearly can maybe if you had your own house to take care of and worry about you would not be so much worried about what kail does or what kail posted or says The show is called TEEN MOM not ALWAYS A TEENAGER GROW UP

• Candace, June 14, 2020 @ 9:29 am Reply

This girl is stupid kail has a rainbow of ethnicity as far as her children and her and her sister have said some racist shit smh #anythingtostayrelivant

• ปั้มไลค์, June 29, 2020 @ 8:14 pm Reply

Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

• Liv, August 9, 2020 @ 11:09 am Reply

Kail didn’t like bri because you dated her ex husband!!!!! That was not right to date a cast member ex husband. Get over yourself bri ! So selfish

• Kristen, August 9, 2020 @ 3:55 pm Reply

Kail is not a racist! She has 3 different baby daddy’s who are not white. Find something else to talk about.