Cabo’s Lux Hotel Esperanza Offers ‘Five Nights, Five Senses’ Celebrity Getaway
It’s been a trying year for everyone, and it’s time now to plan the perfect summer getaway to forget all
It’s been a trying year for everyone, and it’s time now to plan the perfect summer getaway to forget all your troubles. If you’re looking to live it up like a celebrity – where celebrities have actually vacationed – Cabo San Lucas may have exactly what you’re looking for. The Esperanza Hotel in Cabo is offering a lux, “Five Nights, Five Senses,” package to indulge your every whim.
The Esperanza is a Celebrity Hot Spot
The Esperanza in Cabo is a getaway locale like no other. With peerless views and luxuriously appointed rooms, celebrities have sought the hotel for their own premiere vacations.
People shares, “Bachelor in Paradise alum Amanda Stanton and her new volleyball player beau, Bobby Jacobs, decamped to Esperanza, an Auberge resort in celeb-favorite Los Cabos for a romantic getaway. Timeless star and recent royal wedding guest Abigail Spencer is also a fan of the beachfront hotel.”
But a blog that tracks celebrity sightings claim that’s not where it ends, merely where it begins. According to IAmNotAStalker, celebrity sightings at the Esperanza include some high-profile names. “Esperanza’s extensive celebrity guest list reads like a Who’s Who of Hollywood. Just a few of the stars who have been spotted there include Fergie and Josh Duhamel (the Esperanza was where the famous 2008 picture of Josh D. painting on the beach was taken), Chelsea Handler, Debra Messing, Courteney Cox and David Arquette, Sheryl Crow, Ashley Simpson and Pete Wentz, Jennie Garth, Usher, Owen Wilson, and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. In 2003, Elizabeth Berkley married Ralph Lauren’s nephew, Greg, at the Esperanza. That same year Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin honeymooned there, as did Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley in 2007. And according to this Forbes.com article, the Esperanza gifted a free weekend stay to all of the 2002 Academy Award winners.”
And the blog goes on to say that Ben Stiller filmed a movie there, and LeAnn Rhimes was spotted vacationing with Eddie Cibrian.
What the Hotel Has to Offer
If that many celebrities supposedly find something to love at the Esperanza, what exactly is it about this place that sets it apart?
Part of the draw is location, location, location. The hotel’s sprawling buildings are set high enough to offer panoramic views of the blue waters, and the property is mere miles east of Cabo San Lucas proper.
They also offer a wide variety of room types to appeal to all vacationers, from casitas and suites for smaller families or couples, all the way up to luxury villas and haciendas for big families and small groups.
Casitas and Suites:
- The word suggests “little house” in Spanish, but with 925 square feet, our casita guests would beg to differ. Enjoy the beauty of Los Cabos with the benefits of indoor-outdoor living. Each Casita comes with a large private terrace, many with infinity-edge hot tubs. Need a little more space to lounge or enjoy a siesta, our suites range in generous size from 1,200 – 2,000 square feet and feature sweeping views of the Sea of Cortez, enjoyed equally from your bed, or from the infinity-edge hot tub on your private terrace.
- Perfect for families, groups, and extended stays, these rentals and residences deliver space and discretion along with access to Auberge resort amenities. Villas range from one-bedrooms at 1,800 square feet to four bedrooms at 4,000 square feet, each with a full kitchen, dining area and expansive outdoor terrace.
- Staying true to opulent form, a Hacienda vacation guarantees to indulge your every whim; from twice-daily house-keeping to enjoying a Hacienda Host whose sole responsibility is to ensure your delight.
The hotel boasts three peerless restaurants; The Cocina Del Mar, Las Estrellas, and La Palapa.
With a full-service spa and a variety of custom, unique experiences including horseback riding on the beach, beach dining, dive-in movie experiences in the pool, and a variety of specially curated local flavor experiences you can purchase during your stay, it’s easy to see why celebrities might pick the Esperanza to escape the hustle and bustle of Hollywood life.
What the ‘Five Nights, Five Senses’ Package Includes
If you’re looking for a particularly unique stay that indulges every need, look no further than, “Five Nights, Five Senses.” An email from the hotel promises:
Five Nights, Five Senses Package at Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection
A true surprise and delight for couples, the extremely attentive and lovely experiences team at Esperanza will create a personalized, sensory-inducing itinerary, rooted in the organic energy of the destination, that couples would discover through memorable activities across the long holiday weekend. The couple will collaborate with the resort team to create an itinerary full of romance and discovery. An example of some of the experiences that might be included:
- Sound: sleep under the stars by the sea in Playa Paraiso (private access to the beach, have your room “moved” to the beach or simply set up pillows and blankets to spend the evening)
- Taste: dinner on a yacht prepared by Chef with local Baja aphrodisiac ingredients
- Sight: fireworks on the beach
- Touch: custom jewelry from Indira y Isidro & custom shoes from Amanu
- Smell: Valle de Guadalupe wine journey or Mayan herbal incense ritual at the Spa.
So are you ready to book? Us too! And a room at the Esperanza will range from a reasonable $994 a night to a slightly more cost-prohibitive $6,900 a night.
And if you’re a parent who wants the lux locale of Cabo but would prefer some kid-free time, a variety of options are offered to keep the younger set occupied.