Charli and Dixie D’Amelio Team Up with Shoutable Just in Time to Send Mom a Big Message for Mother’s Day
Sometimes you need to tell a big message to someone who matters. You could always get a Hallmark card or
Sometimes you need to tell a big message to someone who matters. You could always get a Hallmark card or write a note – that's sweet.
But if you really want to make an impact and send them a message that goes beyond what you can write in a little card, consider Shoutable. Shoutable is a digital billboard – yes the kind you see on the roadside – and now you can put your very own message up there, just in time for Mother's Day.
The wildly successful influencer sisters Dixie and Charli D'Amelio are teaming up with Shoutable to get the word out.
Shoutable.me and the D’Amelios – Just in Time for Mother’s Day
Using Shoutable's new technology, customers can create and post a message that is then displayed on digital billboards across the country, with just a few clicks.
The company offers pre-made templates that allow users to add a photograph and message with no hassle.
Customers create the message, determine the locations of the boards they want to utilize, and choose the timeframe they want their customized Shouts to display.
The D'Amelio sisters say in a statement of their team up with Shoutable for the launch, "“Shoutable has opened up the world of digital billboards so anyone can post content in the real world. We’re excited to be part of the Shoutable launch just in time for Mother's Day!”
Jonathan Gudai, CEO of Shoutable, adds in a statement, "We’re very excited to work with Dixie and Charli D’Amelio on the launch of Shoutable. The ability to bring this digital technology into the hands of their millions of fans, as well as everyday consumers, is groundbreaking. Now everyone can share a #ShoutYourLove message to their friends and family in a new and unique way that has been off limits to the general public until now.”
It must be ridiculously expensive, right? Wrong. For 10 shouts across a 10-minute period, it only costs $40.
Shoutable works with the omnipresent Lamar Advertising, with access to more than 1,600 digital billboards across 42 states. Shoutable says they soon plan to expand to 500,000 digital screens and 10,000 large-format billboards in 28 countries and over 10,000 cities worldwide.
The team adds in a statement, "During the launch, a portion of Shoutable’s revenue will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc® for each @Shoutable mention or tag across all their social media platforms."
This Mother's Day-focused launch is available only in the US for the time being. For more information, visit the website.
How to Create Success Like the D’Amelio Sisters
It can't hurt a business to have recognizable and beloved faces like the D'Amelio sisters behind your launch.
The two have carved success out of nothing in the rapidly-changing digital landscape of TikTok, and are some of the biggest influencers in the world.
They also have a knack for business, as is evidenced by both their social media success and teaming up with brands like Shoutable.
Entrepreneur.com wanted to give aspiring businesspeople these 5 tips on how to build success like a D'Amelio:
- Consistency: Charli was the first one to strike it mega-big, and she did so by consistently uploading videos. Not only that, but she went with what people wanted to see most – creating a consistent home base for her fans to come see reliable, consistent content from day to day. Being consistent helps create a basis of trust, which connects people to a business – or in this case, an influencer.
- Use Social Media: Unlike many teen stars who get their start on the backs of the careers of famous parents, the D'Amelio sisters carved their fame from nothing. They used a social media presence and active engagement to get their base growing rapidly. Instead of throwing a wide net and trying many different images and platforms, they focused on what they did best – both in content and platform.
- PR, PR, PR: Entrepreneur writes, "Shortly after their follower numbers exploded, their mother hired a manager, publicist, and marketing agency to learn how to best leverage this growing audience. Their team is not only starting to assist with their content, but also with collaborations, interviews and a slow expansion to other platforms. Life gives you many opportunities — run with what you have been dealt and leverage all the opportunities that present themselves as a result." Presenting a focused face to the world helps your image head in the direction you want, instead of being at the whims of the internet and a fickle public.
- Be You: There are billions of people out there who aren't you. Fans come to you because they want what you uniquely offer as yourself. Embrace your style, vision, and unique talents – and don't try to be someone you're not.
- Keep it Practical: Don't overextend yourself and try to own too many things at once. Focus on building professional connections, improving your skill set, and offering more of what you do best.
The D'Amelio sisters aren't going anywhere any time soon, and it's their hard-earned success that makes them the perfect face of brands like Shoutable.
When you see Charli or Dixie is involved – you know it's a good idea.