Circa Las Vegas and The D Celebrate March Hoops with VIP Gameday Goodies
Circa Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and The D are bringing the March Madness to Downtown Vegas. Starting March
Circa Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and The D are bringing the March Madness to Downtown Vegas. Starting March 27, Circa is offering gameday goodies like live betting from the world’s largest sportsbook, pool parties, specially curated gameday grub and special VIP access. If you’re looking to celebrate March Hoops in Vegas, look no further for the perfect place to be comfortable and classy.
Circa Brings March Madness Downtown
For the first time, Circa is dipping its toes into the joyful celebration that is March Madness. With the opulence of the Circa Resort at your fingertips and their carefully curated hoops experience, customers can expect a grand celebration at one of the city’s most beloved sportsbooks.
Circa details what customers can expect from their experience:
“Circa was built with sports in mind to create a one-of-a-kind gameday experience for fans.
VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Basketball buffs can catch all the action in the world’s largest sportsbook, boasting a massive 78-million-pixel high-definition screen. Operated by , the venue features power outlets and Wi-Fi for every guest with multiple seating options throughout the space:
- Circa Club Upper: This elite section gives sports aficionados a space to enjoy top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
- Circa Club Lower: Positioned in the middle of the sportsbook, this section offers perfect tables for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: This exclusive area includes family style seating near the front of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: These seats provide a front-row view with plush recliners located directly in front of the book’s screen.”
But guests enjoying Circa’s hoops events aren’t just going to be watching in style, they’ll be enjoying some gameday grub made specially to heighten the experience.
Circa’s statement shares options for guests:
- “On-Site Game Day Bites: Easy to order from the comfort of the sportsbook, several of Circa’s restaurants will deliver straight to fans’ seats:
- Victory Burger & Wings Co.: Circa’s sports-centric bar and burger joint, offers massive burgers, crispy fries, savory wings, house-made sauces, and more. Fans also can reserve a variety of seating packages in Victory Burger’s dining area overlooking Circa Sports’ three-story screen. Each package—which can be purchased for time blocks ranging from four and a half to 13 and half hours – offers reserved seating for groups of four to 12 fans and promises a selection of menu favorites and game day drinks sure to keep the team satiated all afternoon.
- Project BBQ: Delivering Carolina-style barbecue, is serving M.V.P. offerings all month, including the ‘Hogstravaganza’ Platter, featuring an entire roasted pig and a bevy of sides, presented with sparklers, party horns, and loud music. Groups also can chow down on the Stadium Platter, offering an array of bites including smoked brisket empanadas, meaty street tacos, truffle and bacon mac n’ cheese.
- Saginaw’s Delicatessen: For an all-star-size meal, sportsbook visitors can try oversized deli-style dishes from . Guests will have to set the foam finger aside when they order one of the eatery’s legendary Roast Beef, Reuben, or Pastrami sandwiches, so big they’ll need two hands to eat them.
- 8 East: Guests looking for Pan-Asian plates can reserve their own private dining space at during the tournament. Up to 14 fans can catch the game from a large flat screen TV while enjoying an array of top sellers including the Pork Belly Bao and Brisket Fried Rice – all from an exclusive space in the back of the restaurant.”
And for those looking to escape the spring heat, Stadium Swim offers guests a way to lounge in the pool, or pool-side, and watch games on a massive screen. With six temperature-controlled pools, two swim-up bars, a 143-foot diagonal LED screen with unparalleled 14 million megapixels, Stadium Swim guests will enjoy an experience like no other. Guests can enjoy pool-side cabanas or super cabanas designed to host 25 guests, and pool-side chaises offer a way to lay back and enjoy in comfort. VIP service can be purchased separately as well, so guests can receive food and drink served directly to their poolside oasis.
The D: More Intimate, but Equally Fantastic
More intimate but no less opulent, The D offers guests another way to enhance their experience. In a statement, The D shares that for gameday events they will be “Providing even more exciting options in the fan-focused Downtown neighborhood, ’ March Hoops festivities will include:
- Private Man Caves: Hoop fanatics can rent an exclusive Man Cave at The D for groups of eight or more. The space comes fully equipped with four 70-inch H.D. TVs, in-cave Wi-Fi, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports, and stadium-style food and drinks provided by a private cocktail server.
- Basketball in the Ballroom: The D will transform its 12th floor Detroit Ballroom into a public viewing event, where guests can play craps and blackjack games in the middle of the action.
- Game Day at LONGBAR: Stretching the entire length of The D’s casino floor, LONGBAR is a fun spot to grab a drink and watch the game with friends. March Hoops guests can reserve one of LONGBAR’s 34 seats in front of 15 large flat screen TVs with personalized sound systems, ensuring fans can catch every play throughout the day.
- Brews at BarCanada: Basketball-lovers can snag a seat at the hockey-inspired BarCanada, which pays homage to Canadian sports and culture with 85-inch TVs and a 20-seat bar.”
A Celebration All Fans Can Enjoy
Between Circa and The D, it’s clear that there’s something for every guest. With their first venture into joining the March Hoops celebration, Circa has shown they’re taking their duty to guests seriously. With luxurious offerings and a wide variety of events and experiences, the Circa hoops celebration provides unrivaled fun for the discerning traveler. With The D offering a complimentary series of events for those looking to venture out of the Resort, guests will not lack for exciting things to do.
The experience kicks off March 27. Visit Circa Las Vegas andThe D Las Vegas to book.