Drai’s Beachclub Reopens as Las Vegas Pool Season Kicks Off
Warmer weather is returning, and that means one thing in Las Vegas: it’s pool season! Although the desert city keeps
Warmer weather is returning, and that means one thing in Las Vegas: it’s pool season! Although the desert city keeps some of its pools open year-round, the majority shutter for the winter and reopen triumphantly with the arrival of Spring. This year promises to be Vegas’s best ever, now that several long-anticipated destinations are open for business on the Strip. Here’s a look at the reopening of Drai’s, and all the other Vegas pool news you need to splash into Spring.
Drai’s Beachclub is Back in Time for Spring
View this post on Instagram
Drai’s Beachclub is back for the Spring, and it’s better than ever. This breathtaking, multi-story rooftop resort pool is a one-of-a-kind destination in Sin City. The pool itself reopened March 12, and will remain open through the Spring and Summer.
Drai’s Beachclub boasts a 65,000-sqft club with views of the Strip like no other. Designed to facilitate pool parties, with private cabanas and bungalows all while being entertained by live performances, it’s the perfect place to escape the desert heat. The Beachclub itself boasts two full-service bars, along with 75 VIP luxury tables for those looking to elevate their time at Drai’s. Choose from multiple pools as you enjoy the full-service gourmet kitchen and state-of-the-art technology that makes a splash at Drai’s a multi-sensory experience
From now through May, Drai’s will be open Friday through Sunday from 11AM to 6PM, and starting in May it will be open daily.
Drai’s Nightclub Welcomes Spring Breakers and March Basketball
View this post on Instagram
Drai’s is more than a Dayclub though – Drai’s Nightclub is another unique experience for visitors to the Strip. Transitioning from day to night means firing up the 80-sided LED disco ball and 7,000sqft of LED screens to take everything up a notch. With a huge dance floor and the Drai’s LIVE series, it’s one of the best places to spend the evening in Vegas – and you can make it a whole day experience.
’90’s rap star Ludacris will be taking the stage March 18, followed by 50 Cent on March 19. Other artists taking the stage this March include Tory Lanez, 2 Chainz, DJ Franzen and more.
This March, guests can enjoy basketball on the massive LED screens while enjoying craft Drai’s cocktails and live entertainment. Cool off in the pool or stay up all night dancing – at Drai’s, your wish is their command. Whether you’re in town for Spring Break or March Madness, Drai’s has what you’re looking for.
For more information, tickets, or to plan your day or evening, visit the website.
Pool Season Across Vegas Kicks Off
But if you’re looking for a tour of Vegas pools, you’re in luck; they’re all either opened already for the season or opening soon. Here’s a list of our favorites and what you need to know about your pool-hopping day on the Strip:
- Élia Beach Club: Located at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Élia boasts a Mykonos-inspired decor palette that transports guests across the sea to the warm Mediterranean breezes of Greece. Opening March 18, the all-new Élia Beach Club experience will include performances by Snoop Dogg, Jauz, TroyBoi and more.
- Resorts World: Zouk Group’s Ayu Dayclub offers a poolside space that takes inspiration from the lush tropical islands in the Southeastern Asian region. Live performances for guests include Zedd, DJ Snake, Louis the Child and more.
- Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA: An adults-only pool experience that opened March 11, a hot rotation of DJs and craft cocktails make this the perfect afternoon destination.
- Tropicana Las Vegas: Opening March 16, Tropicana’s poolside Pacifica Sandbar offers bucket specials and entertainment by DJ Mike Scott throughout the season.
- Wet Republic: The ULTRA pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino has opened an adults-only extension of their pools, with cabana, bungalow and poolside daybed rentals. Several pools and a state-of-the-art entertainment system will keep guests chill with performances by Kaskade, Steve Aoki, Party Favor and many more.
- Tao Beach Dayclub: At The Venetian Las Vegas, Tao offers 44,000-sqft of entertainment space. With Tao’s signature culinary experience, craft cocktails, and a variety of poolside lounging options, guests at Tao Beach Dayclub will find the hours pass in cool, Balinese-inspired comfort and entertainment. Taking the stage at Tao will be Alesso, Fisher, Chris Lake and more.
- The Cosmopolitan Pool District: Marquee Dayclub, Boulevard Pool and the entire Cosmopolitan Pool District are geared up to provide a pool season full of entertainment and delight. Dive-in Movies returned in early March, and both Sunset Cocktail Hour and Poolside Fitness return in April. Whether you’re looking to just Splash away the day or be entertained by their rotating array of DJs, the Cosmopolitan has a time and place for your fun.
- Delano Beach Club: Delano feels like an upscale version of the typical poolside experience. Luxury and whimsy combine to give guests that boutique hotel experience, including a playful submerged chess board.
- Stadium Swim: At Circa Resort and Casino, Stadium Swim is open 365 days a year. But March is really the swing into pool season for Stadium Swim, as they have a 143-ft-diagonal LED screen with 14 million megapixels on which to watch the big game while lounging in the cool waters. Lounge poolside and enjoy a swim-up bar or choose a personalized VIP experience – the choice is yours.
- Encore Beach Club: At Wynn Las Vegas, Encore offers a three-tiered experience for guests. Bungalows for rent include a private bathroom, infinity pool and a cooling system so you can enjoy the day in or out of the water without worrying about the heat. The Encore roster is always impressive and this year artists include Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, David Guetta, Diplo, Dillon Francis plus more. Art of the Wild kicks off March 18 and runs through March 22 at Encore.
Las Vegas pool experiences are myriad, and hard to choose from. No matter where you turn, one of the Strip’s premiere resorts will be offering a one-of-a-kind pool experience to tickle your fancy. But they’re all unique, so pick the place that fits your style. Or – even better – make the rounds and visit them all. You can’t go wrong in Vegas during pool season, and it’s finally here.