Take The ‘Dry’ Out of ‘Dry January’ While Still Steering Clear of Alcoholic Spirits
Ah, the new year. It’s everyone’s reset button to start fresh with new habits (typically good ones) and headspaces within
Ah, the new year. It’s everyone’s reset button to start fresh with new habits (typically good ones) and headspaces within their everyday lifestyle. Next to the resolution of creating a healthy exercise routine is removing alcohol as a daily, weekly, or weekendly activity famously known as ‘Dry January.’ As great as this decision is [on paper] it also has a reputation for being boring. But, what if we told you that going dry doesn’t have to be dry?
During the month of January, De Soi, the line of non-alcoholic sparkling apéritifs founded by Katy Perry and Morgan McLachlan is teaming up with Boisson, the well-loved non-alcoholic beverage retailer. The brand duo is offering an exclusive Dry January bundle and sweepstakes with the intention to help you enjoy the moment while celebrating mindfully.
This new partnership is putting a fresh spin on the popular month-long challenge by showing doers that skipping the alcohol doesn’t have to mean missing out on the culture (but instead, just the hangover).
‘Dry January’ In A Bundle
The exclusive DE SOI x BOISSON BUNDLE is available from January 4 for a limited time. For $99 you receive:
- Two gold-rimmed, double-walled stemless wine glasses to keep your drinks cold and condensation-free
- A 21” x 21″ silk scarf, meant for wearing how you want: whether that’s on your bag, in your hair, or tied in a sophisticated bow around your De Soi bottle.
- One 750 ml bottle each of De Soi’s three signature sparkling apéritifs featuring big, bold flavors that capture the ritual of unwinding for a sophisticated alternative to alcohol (Golden Hour, Champignon Dreams,and Purple Lune)
LAS VEGAS SWEEPSTAKES
Although ‘what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,’ that doesn’t mean you have to literally forget. De Soi’s mission is to help you let loose while keeping things under control. They and Boisson want you to remember the celebration by offering one grand prize winner a trip to see Perry perform live at PLAY, the Theater at Resorts World. The winner will also receive a complimentary stay at Resorts World and two round-trip flight tickets to Las Vegas from their city of choice.
The brands will announce the sweepstakes and details on how to enter on January 9 on their respective Instagram pages. Until January 31 you may enter the competition for your chance to win a trip to Vegas with a complimentary stay at Resorts World and two round-trip flight tickets to Las Vegas from the city of your choice. And yes, the winner is chosen at random.
Staying Dry Beyond January?
De Soi has replaced alcohol with natural adaptogens such as reishi mushroom and ashwagandha to deliver the stress-soothing effects that you typically look for in a drink.
Gift an elegant bottle of De Soi for only $25 or treat yourself to a 4-pack of cans for when you want “just one,” also for $25. This vegan and gluten-free spritz has no artificial color or flavor and of course zero percent alc/vol.
Their three [versatile] options include:
- Golden Hour: De Soi’s sunniest sip, Golden Hour is made with a mood-boosting blend of l-theanine derived from green tea, maca, and lemon balm, botanicals known to soothe stress and spur creativity. Bright and bracing, with notes of warm citrus, lemongrass, and leafy herbs. The bite you crave, but full of zest.
- Champignon Dreams: A fresh and fruity apéritif, Champignon Dreams is made with a dreamy duo of reishi mushroom and passionflower along with l-theanine derived from green tea to ease you into the evening. Juicy and balanced, with notes of strawberries, bitter grapefruit, and earth. A good time in a glass.
- Purple Lune: A full-bodied, decadent elixir, Purple Lune is made with mind-mellowing ashwagandha, tart cherry, and l-theanine derived from green tea, botanicals that bring your body into balance. Rich and delicate, with notes of blackberry nectar, vanilla oak, and rose petals. Complex, but not exhausting.
“As a distiller, I have long been a fan of apéritifs, and have developed wine-based apéritifs for other brands. There is something both elegant and nonchalant about a splash of vermouth poured over ice, or a simple spritz. Also, it would appear that European apéritif culture is finally being adopted by Americans. My prayers to Bacchus have been answered!” said McLachlan, Award-winning distiller for AMASS + The Spirit Guild, leading expert in botanicals and terroir, and Mother.
So, Enjoy a new side of socializing with drinks that won’t allow you to forget the minute details that make up the bigger moments and purchase your bundle!