Elia Beach Club Splashes into Spring with a March Reopening
In the sun-kissed parts of the country, warm weather is returning. The bitter bite of winter is receding and it’s
In the sun-kissed parts of the country, warm weather is returning. The bitter bite of winter is receding and it’s time to start picking out bathing suits and planning for some fun in the warmth. And there’s no better place to celebrate the return of nice weather than Las Vegas – and Élia Beach Club at Virgin Hotels. The favorite pool venue in the desert city is back, and it’s just in time for Spring.
The Pool Party Destination is Back
Élia Beach Club is a unique destination in Las Vegas. Embracing the Mediterranean vibe, Élia transports guests across the sea and out of the desert. And now – guests can enjoy the crystal-clear water and party vibe again as the pool place to be reopens this Spring.
When the club reopens this March, it’s coming back with some new and exciting amenities:
- A brand-new menu offering beachside bites. There’s a new live grill, offering half lobsters and personalized skewers with guests’ choice of seafood, beef, summer squash or wild mushrooms and diner’s pick of sauce. Other menu options include oysters with green apple mignonette, scallop crudo with preserved lemon and Calabrian chili, prime rib panini with provolone and horseradish crema on ciabatta, 6-ounce burger with caramelized onion, pickled peppers, house-made pickles and cheddar cheese plus so much more.
- A new lineup of live artists to make your club experience something special.
- A team-up between Élia Beach Club’s JC Hospitality and Wish You Were Here Group, founded by restauranteur Nick Mathas. Mathas is the mind behind Élephante in Santa Monica, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ own Kassi Beach House and more and will now be in charge of operations for Élia.
Gary Scott, COO of JC Hospitality and owner of Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, shares in a statement, “Élia Beach Club returns for year two with an emphasis on programming diversity that will showcase some of the biggest international Latin artists, emerging electronic dance DJs and some of the hottest country music acts. We’ve raised the bar for 2022. The focus is clearly on the guest experience, whether it’s the sophisticated culinary offerings, entertainment options or overall service, Élia will be sure to please. There are so many reasons to visit Élia Beach Club this season.”
Elia Beach Club
For guests who have never attended an Élia Beach Club event, it’s definitely a Vegas destination to pencil into your itinerary. The venue brings together global design influences, including artistic stonework throughout, wood-framed cabanas, and a state-of-the-art stage at the heart of the club.
On the second story, an additional pool and bar area give guests more spaces to roam. From the balcony, you can overlook the pool and party below. Speaking of the pool – it’s a breathtaking oasis with a sand-bottom, so you’ll feel like you’re at the beach – without the sharks and sand fleas. There’s also an indoor area charmingly called the Living Room for guests to get some break from the sun and cool down before getting back to the action.
With two expansive pools, an immersive stage experience, 21 cabanas and 27 daybeds, it’s a luxury day at the pool, plus music, delectable bites, signature cocktails and more.
Guests looking to play at Élia Beach Club can visit the website for more information; starting in March, it will be open Friday-Sunday starting at 11AM and more announcements about entertainment lineups are expected in the coming in weeks.
Of course, Élia Beach Club doesn’t exist in a vacuum – it’s part of the Virgin Hotels family. Imagined by billionaire Richard Branson in what was once the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas comprises three towers offering over 1,500 chambers and suites.
Part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas was awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award within its first year of operation – a spectacular promise for the hotel’s future. Doors opened in March of 2021, and guests found within the 60,000 Mohegan Sun Casino, a five-acre desert oasis pool including the beach club, a multi-function event lawn, a 4,500-capacity theater, plus a portfolio of food and beverage venues including:
- Todd English’s Olives
- Kris Yenbamroong’s Night + Market
- Michael Morton and David Morton’s ONE Steakhouse
- Kassi Beach House
- Casa Calavera by hospitality titans Hakkasan Group
- Money, Baby! from Justin Massei and Mikis Troyan of Clive Collective – a daylife/nightlife and sports venue
- Afters Ice Cream
- Pizza Forte by the Ferraro Family
- The Kitchen at Commons Club
- The Bar at Commons Club
- The Shag Room
- Funny Library Coffee Shop.
For more information on Virgin Hotels and to plan your stay, visit the website. But do consider planning your stay for March or after – you won’t want to miss Élia Beach Club’s triumphant reopening.