Those watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this season have seen a lot of the drama start to surround Housewife Denise Richards and former Housewife (and current “friend of the Housewives) Brandi Glanville. While the two were seemingly friends up to this point, Glanville dropped a bombshell in last week’s episode, detailing the fact that she slept with Richards and Richards’s husband, Aaron Phypers, did not know. While Richards has denied the affair, Glanville has stuck by her story, explicitly stating she is NOT a liar. Now, we have exclusively obtained an exclusive text exchange that took place between Glanville and Richards after the cast trip- and, they are definitely going to add some fuel to this ongoing fire.

What Did Brandi Say?

In last week’s episode, Glanville is over Kyle Richards’s house (along with Teddi Mellencamp and Kim Richards) when she details what went on.

“We got to the restroom and all of a sudden we’re making out,” Glanville shares of when she was at a dinner with Richards. “I was not expecting it but I was like, ‘Alright, I’ll go with it. I’m wasted. You’re pretty. Let’s do this.'”

Then, Glanville alleges that Richards invited her to stay with her for two nights in a home (out of town) where Richards’s daughter and her daughter’s friend were staying.

“That first night the girls were sleeping downstairs with the door and Denise had a room upstairs,” Glanville revealed. “There was no rollaway bed, conveniently. And so I just slept in the bed with Denise. The first night I was there, we just had a good night. We were hanging out and the next night we got really drunk and we were so f**ked up and we kind of hooked up.”

When pressed for details regarding how involved their hook-up got, Glanville explicitly stated that she and Richards did “everything.”

Glanville also revealed that Richards was very adamant she not tell Phypers, explaining that Richards said Phypers would kill her.

“I would have never slept with Denise if I thought that Aaron was not okay with it and he knew I was going out of town with her,” Glanville goes on to explain, “he knew I had made out with her before.”

“There was no question in my mind that Aaron was okay with all of this,” Glanville added.

It should be noted that Glanville also revealed to the women that Richards had told her that she and Phypers had an open marriage.

While watching the scene, it was blatantly clear that Glanville seemed uncomfortable and emotionally shaken by sharing what went down.

Denise Responds

In an interview with The Washington Post last week, Richards responded to the affair allegations.

“I did not have an affair,” Richards explicitly stated in this interview. “There’s definitely consistency with the subject matter that comes up on this ‘Housewives’ season, and that’s all I’ll say.”

Richards also denied having an open marriage, “If I had an open marriage, I would be open about it.”

A Text Message

While Glanville has held steadfast to her claims that she is not lying and this will all come out, last night she took to Twitter to out a text message from Richards.

@BRANDIGLANVILLE

Patrick Muldoon is staying in the main hotel there is a room right next to him if you want your own Or I’m in a cottage and you’re welcome to stay with me to save $,” Richards writes in the text to Glanville.

“I can sleep on your couch if that’s cool with you?” Glanville responds. “My producer is paying my flight and rental car. We will have fun. Excited! Heading to my therapist. I will let you know when everything is booked.”

Then, Richards responds “Ok sounds good I’ll have them bring a bed in it’s a big room.”

Glanville mentioned on the show this past week that she thought there would be another bed put into the room, but Richards and she ended up sharing a bed.

Exclusive Texts

Today, Celeb obtained more exclusive text messages between Richards and Glanville from an insider close to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The texts have not been released anywhere, and interestingly NOWHERE in the texts does Richards deny that they did anything.

These texts were made after the cast trip (which will begin airing this coming week). Glanville was not present on the cast trip, but Richards was, and this was where the other women confronted her on the affair Glanville had confided in them about.

The text messages begin with Glanville writing, “First & for most It was never my intention to speak about it because I was ashamed and I had guilt and you will see that, first you make me into a cheater Something I would NEVER KNOWINGLY be involved in.”

“We could have had a conversation about it and put all this to sleep,” Glanville continues, “but then you go to Rome tell everyone crazy lies about me and call me a liar. So now I’m not just a cheater but I’m a cheater and a liar thank you Denise.”

“I have to explain this to my children,” Glanville added. “I have nothing more to say to you right now.”

Richards then responds, “Brandi do you really think I would ever do that? And that is news to me.”

“I have never even heard this,” Richards continues. “I don’t know what they told you but that is an absolute lie. I never brought your name up to any of them and at Bravocon I spoke very highly of you.”

Richards still had more to add, continuing stating that “I don’t know what these women are telling you one thing and me something else. And can cause problems with both our families.”

“I really hope we can talk,” Richards elaborates. “I’ll tell you everything and you’ll know because it was all on camera when they told me all this stuff and I’ll share my response to it with you.”

“I was shocked at the stuff they had said,” Richards then notes.

Then, Richards interestingly goes on to state that “There is still time that you and I can fix this so our families don’t have to endure this bullsh*t.”

“It’s apparent that you & I are scapegoats for their drama at the potential expense of our kids,” Richards wraps with dying. “You & I are easy targets because we’ve been open about certain things on the show & it’s not cool at all. They do not care about our children and families and they’ll stop at nothing.”

What’s most interesting is the fact that nowhere in these texts does Richards deny doing anything with Glanville, and she seems most concerned about fixing things so their families don’t have to deal with this.

Brandi Speaks

After obtaining these messages, we reached out to Glavnile to confirm their validity and see if she would comment about them.

Confirming these are indeed real, Glanville shared with us that “A lot of people have these text I’m not sure how these got out, but after I tweeted a few yesterday a lot of magazines and bloggers have been hitting me up asking questions so here is my statement”

“I really wish that people could just be patient because all will be revealed on the show,” Glanville added. “I’m not lying and I’ll be proven if people could just be patient.”

RHOBH Cheating Scandal: Brandi Glanville Texts With Denise Richards May Still Air on Bravo

• Marilyn, July 27, 2020 @ 2:55 pm Reply

I think it’s made up for the publicity!!

• Ko, July 28, 2020 @ 2:04 pm Reply

I also know that clearly Brandi doesn’t read her own texts! She was wasted, was making out with Denise because she was wasted and she’s pretty! Soooo…she IS A CHEATER! SHES SINGKE DENISE PERMISSION OR NOT …NOT IS MARRIED! BRANDY ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING. BESIDES DRINKING!

• Kitty, July 30, 2020 @ 2:11 pm Reply

Brandi is lookkng fir fame again go bavk to ur podcast no one cares yu had sex with denise

• Dana, August 26, 2020 @ 8:05 pm Reply

Who cates im so over it…dont watch the show anymore bc they r mean girls!!!!

• Rachel, August 19, 2020 @ 11:35 pm Reply

And then it’s said oh we sorta hooked up and then the next lines said oh we did it all, so which is it did you sorta hook up or went all the way

• Cathy, August 26, 2020 @ 11:25 pm Reply

Bravo best move was getting rid of Brandi. Bravo worst move bringing Brandi back.

• Traci T, July 28, 2020 @ 5:01 pm Reply

I agree! I think Brandi did what she needed to do
      To get back on housewives. Andy said she could come back if it made sense so she locked in this story to get lots of publicity and trying for a diamond!

• Cathy, August 26, 2020 @ 11:37 pm Reply

Surprised that Brandi is back after laying hands on someone a couple is seasons ago. Unfortunately this season has to be the worst season I’ve watched.

• Roger, July 27, 2020 @ 3:32 pm Reply

Brandi, can’t believe you leaked this out
    For a few coins.. this is wrong on all levels
    You’re horrible human being.Why did you do this to her?

• Caroline, July 27, 2020 @ 6:06 pm Reply

I believe Brandi and Also Denise knows she is unstable and she shouldn’t have never let this happen.

• G. Obray, July 27, 2020 @ 9:55 pm Reply

I totally believe Brandi! Denise is so off this season, she’s like a totally different person. And her husband needs to butt out!!

• Tee, August 6, 2020 @ 11:43 am Reply

I agree. Denise and her bat shit crazy husband need to take a hike.

• Barbara, August 20, 2020 @ 12:40 pm Reply

Honestly they’re making something out of nothing.. The texts dont prove anything .. For me this storyline was made up by the producers to bring ratings thats ALL.. The issue tho is the lengths everyone involved will GO to ruin a women’s reputation .. For a Show ..And this Grouo has done it several times .. Look at what they did to Yolanda – that woman was so Upset abd it was despicable – How she was Treated

• Diana, September 14, 2020 @ 9:21 am Reply

I stopped watching. This season was awful. They tried to hard to come up with a story line. Who GAF if two consenting adults hook up. The housewives franchise had jumped the shark.

• Helen, July 28, 2020 @ 6:32 am Reply

These actually make no sense. If Brandi told the women BEFORE the trip then why does she say they could have talked it out but Denise goes to Rome and says crazy stuff? Brandi was the one who brought it up. Secondly in Brandis comment she doesn’t mention Bravocon so why does Denise respond as if she did? These are FAKE for sure.

• Steph, July 28, 2020 @ 6:37 am Reply

Who cares? Denise you should know better than to trust a washed up, alcoholic, train wreck like Brandi. She would do anything to stay relevant right now. I’m sorry she dragged you down this rabbit hole but just admit to it and carry on. By denying it you are giving life to this trashy has been. Next time choose your lovers better. She’s gross!!!!!

• Ko, July 28, 2020 @ 2:06 pm Reply

TOTALLY AGREE!

• Lan, August 5, 2020 @ 7:45 pm Reply

I agree with with Steph!! All the beautiful women in LA and Brandi is the best choice. Yuck! She’s such a has been trying to claw her way back in. I never liked her when she was on the show full time. Disgusting!

• SharonSmith, August 6, 2020 @ 10:16 am Reply

Brandi is such a shit starter!! She said “I don’t know how the texts got out”…. really, they don’t just crawl out!!! If/when the texts “ got out” it’s because someone sent them. Hmmmm and I wonder WHO would do something like that???? She got some fame by her ex husband having an affair with LeeAnn Rhymes and from a couple seasons of RHOB, and now she WANTS MORE. She does a good job trying to act so innocent by saying “How do I explain this to my children?”, well maybe by telling the truth. You just want them to know how manipulative, caniving and evil you really are. This shows how cold hearted you really are. Let go of your past and stop playing with other people’s future

• Lisa, August 12, 2020 @ 10:14 pm Reply

I agree….. I just don’t get what happened first…. and when exactly, because at the party that she got shit faced at she said to both Denise and Aaron that she wanted to be a throuple with them and seemed fine with Denise for all of a sudden she is playing the victim, for someone who always claims how she was cheated on she sure does have a repetitive way of being flirtatious first with lisa vanderpumps husband Ken and now Denise who knows if there was anyone else from the show… she really does Contradict herself…

• Chris Vega, July 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am Reply

Brandi is useless and insane. Just look at how lousy she looks, overly made up and plumped up. Urgh so ugly!!!
    Has everyone noticed how Brandi likes to tell tales and hang around whenever she knows or hears that the woman are either having a get to together or traveling so she too can be included.
    The woman is a MESS! Always looking for ways to make herself relevant, just why would the women be talking about her when they did not even know about ‘shagg gate’? BRAVO SHOULD SEVER ALL TIES WITH THIS STUPID UGLY WOMAN!! Pure trouble.

• Carol Long, July 28, 2020 @ 10:41 am Reply

WHO THE HELL CARES. It’s all scripted for the god almighty ratings. Leave them both alone.

• Brandi Glanville Leakes Private Texts That PROVE Lesbian Affair With Denise Richards!, July 28, 2020 @ 12:03 pm Reply

[…] the messages Brandi Glanville leaked to Celeb Mag — she wrote, ”first & for most It was never my intention to speak about it because I was […]

• Christine, July 28, 2020 @ 2:12 pm Reply

Brandi brought this up on camera for a reason! Trying to stay relevant! Whatever happened is no one’s business! It’s between them! Brandi is trying so hard to get a spot back on the show! Keep your private business to yourself!

• Art, July 28, 2020 @ 3:18 pm Reply

WHO CARES.

• TKY, July 30, 2020 @ 7:59 pm Reply

What really annoys me is how Kyle says she doesn’t believe Brandi is a liar, however Brandi once insinuated that Kyle’s husband cheats…so is that true then Kyle?

• mildred nixon, August 5, 2020 @ 10:42 pm Reply

I think that brandy is lying because she wants to be back on the show. She is nothing but trouble!! Don’t let her back on because she will wreak havoc with all her drinking!!

• Rebekah, August 13, 2020 @ 5:37 am Reply

I agree! It really irritated me that Kyle, of all people, would ever say Brandi is not a liar! She had No reason to tell the “girls” about anything between her and Denise! She did it, and faked concern, and it’s bullshit that they all “believe” her….and Teddy, grow up and take accountability for your part in this! Why wait until the trip to confront her? Because, then she is trapped? So mean!

• Nikki, August 20, 2020 @ 2:49 pm Reply

Totally agree, such mean girl behaviour and how old are these women like seriously!

• Anna Rhoades, July 28, 2020 @ 7:29 pm Reply

Not anyone’s business

• Peter, July 29, 2020 @ 5:16 am Reply

Brandi made it up! Boring. She’s a washed up nobody.

• Susan barry, July 30, 2020 @ 11:01 am Reply

Ant tho this all this show now it’s gone to far please bravo?????!!!!

• Suze, July 30, 2020 @ 11:30 am Reply

How do you explain your public falling down drunk episodes to your children? At least with the other situation if you had zipped it, you wouldn’t have anything to explain to the kiddos, but you needed some airtime to pay for that facework (and not good work either). Time to stop getting wasted and get some help! You’re embarrassing the kids!

• Lan, August 5, 2020 @ 7:47 pm Reply

Yasssssssssssss!!!!! 100% agree!

• sheila porter, July 30, 2020 @ 1:30 pm Reply

My main problem is Teddy. She should have kept her big mouth shut. She butts into everyone’s business. She could have asked Denise one on one. She brought it up in front of everyone. Not cool, I sure wouldn’t trust her.

• Trini, July 30, 2020 @ 5:11 pm Reply

All of them tell on each other, Lisa is the worse, she is a hypocrite and nobody’s friend

• Lori, August 6, 2020 @ 5:51 pm Reply

They need to take Teddy off the show. She walks like a guy she is a troublemaker and yeah she hides behind this façade that she’s so sweet and nice She walks like a guy she is a troublemaker and yeah she hides behind this façade that she’s so sweet and nice Well she’s not sweet or nice and her sense of style is horrible The only reason she is kept around is because Kyle and her get along. She’s just a loser. I can’t even stand to look at her when she’s on if I’m watching it I fast forward.

• Nat, August 19, 2020 @ 10:18 pm Reply

I totally agree I fast forward through her too I cannot stand to look at her she is such a shit starter I don’t understand how she is accountability coach she needs to check herself

• Nat, August 19, 2020 @ 10:23 pm Reply

I so agree with you I can’t even look at Teddy when she is on she’s so disgusting I feel like she needs to be taken off she has no reason to be on there she just loves to start crap The only reason she’s on there is because of Kyle and she’s up Kyles but literally it just drives me crazy I fast forward through her I can’t even stand to look at her

• BABS, July 30, 2020 @ 2:31 pm Reply

Brandi is a dirty tramp with no life so likes to F_ck up other people. NASTY DOG

• Sandy, July 30, 2020 @ 2:45 pm Reply

Leave Brandi alone! She is still a human being! She does have children, yes, we all drink but leave her alone, she’s not alone drinking, lots of housewife’s drink on the show and most get drunk!! As far as her and Denise hooking up, I believe Brandi because Denise seems scare her husband will find out!! Let’s all remember these people are human beings with families!! Denise isn’t all that innocent!! Remember “ Happy Ending”?

• Linda, July 30, 2020 @ 4:25 pm Reply

This is going on to long already. Who cares if they hooked up or not.

• Trini, July 30, 2020 @ 5:08 pm Reply

Who would believe anything Brandy has to say🙄, she is not only an alcoholic but she is trash and in need of a job so she is going to make up lies.

• Trini, July 30, 2020 @ 5:13 pm Reply

Lisa is the worse, a hypocrite and nobody’s friend

• Casey, July 30, 2020 @ 7:24 pm Reply

Brandi is a alcoholic liar and Teddi is a shit stirrer who needs to STFU!! Team Denise!!!
    And Erika!❤️

• Nat, August 19, 2020 @ 10:25 pm Reply

Yes ma’am I agree with you

• Delores, July 30, 2020 @ 8:48 pm Reply

Those text don’t prove anything Brandi is insane

• Dana, July 30, 2020 @ 11:39 pm Reply

Just look at Brandy’s past. She lied for Vanderpump
    She lied about Adrian and a few others… I think Kyle and Kim put her up to it
    Denise called Kyle out
    Just sayin

• Nat, August 19, 2020 @ 10:26 pm Reply

Exactly

• Brandi Glanville Leakes Private Texts That PROVE Lesbian Affair With Denise Richards! – All About The Tea – lgbt-99.com, August 2, 2020 @ 1:17 pm Reply

• April, August 5, 2020 @ 8:40 pm Reply

This was set up by Vile Kyle. I don’t believe her sister just happens to drop off those dresses with Brandi in the car. I am not buying it. According to Sutton these rumors of Denise and Brandy have been out there for awhile. Vile Kyle does not like Denise so she had her sister bring Brandi to her house and bring it up while they were filming. Then of course she gets her lap dog aka teddy to do her dirty work and tell everyone. Kyle is behind this but kyle knows if she goes after Denise it could affect her husband real estate business and he would be upset with her. After everything Brandi has said and done how can any of these women believe her. And if its true why would they put that out there knowing how it could hurt Denise kids and husband. Kyle and Teddy are toxic. I can’t stand them.

• Nat, August 19, 2020 @ 10:27 pm Reply

You are so right girl you took the words right out of my mouth

• Evelyn, August 5, 2020 @ 10:05 pm Reply

That is crazy! What is the big deal! Brandi get lost you do everything for the money!

• Michelle, August 6, 2020 @ 7:07 am Reply

Leave Denise alone, she is the only decent normal person on the show with morals and true values who is surrounded by a pack of wolves in sheep clothing,
    and Brandi she is deceiving and tries to crack onto anything on 2 legs, i wouldn’t trust her at all.

• Susan D., August 6, 2020 @ 8:03 am Reply

Seriously. Brandi is a messed up girl. Denise has been ‘beat’ up all season by everyone.except Sutton and Dorit. Screw them all Denise. You have a nice contract…stop taking in lost dogs (meaning stop trying to help people you don’t really know). Shes a nut case who really needs help. As far as Teddy…shes a miserable woman. Next time, laugh in her face. Good luck honey.

• Sheila, August 6, 2020 @ 8:30 am Reply

Denise never denied it bcause there wasnt anything with Brandi.The only thing was that she had a xtra bed put in the room and Brandi never even talked about them sleeping together in the txt,Brandi not ones said ,”we had sex or we did things not ones.So why should Denise bring it up.This is so Dumb.

• Remee, August 7, 2020 @ 10:49 am Reply

So if Brandi was so concerned about Denise making her a cheater then why did Brandi come on the show to Kyle and share it with millions? Pretty calculating cunning and obvious right there! If Brandi was so concerned about her children it was her who shared that information to the media. So how is she blaming Denise for what Brandi created? Also Brandi isn’t on housewives anymore so what does she mean people have to wait for the reunion to get more information. This tells me she was contracted with bravo before all of this in which Denise is 100% correct bravo is using them except Brandi would sell her children for airtime! Denise wouldn’t!!!! Brandi is a bottom feeder and her statement (wait for the reunion) just blew her lie out the door, she’s a freaking liar, shit stirrer, and desperate. Denise have your attorney supena bravo and see when Brandi signed her contract and what she told them and when! Pay for the best attorney and go after all of them for this shit!

• Craig Eugene Howell, August 13, 2020 @ 8:08 am Reply

This literally proves nothing other than Denise trying to stop this slander. She is dealing with someone who has Borderline Personality Disorder (look it up). You cant reason with them and if you are going to engage then you have to manipulate them to try to get them to stop their “I hate you, I love you, don’t leave me”. Yes it is reality TV and she signed up for it. But it does not give a network the right to allow this kind of possible lifetime of consequences. If it happened or not (who cares) probably had it been brought out light hearted and not presented to DR like it she killed small children it would have maybe gone way different. These shows of course highlight some drama in people’s live but not this far. Remember when Brandi say Mauricio cheated on Kyle and their lawsuit. How about even bringing up Erika Jane’s son? What they (Bravo) and the housewives have done goes beyond reality TV. These are people with careers and families. This is disgusting. Read why Eileen Davidson just said. And Rinna will do anything for a dollar. She hasn’t been relevant sent she left of Days of Our Lives besides her thirsty nasty Instagram dances and wearing diapers. I hope DR sues Bravo.

• Diana stagg, August 13, 2020 @ 5:44 pm Reply

Brandy comming back on that show that have watched from the beginning would be the end of that show she is a disease her body smells she is shit under her own feet. Trash garbage worse than Danielle Staub if that is possible!!!

• Jane Grey, August 16, 2020 @ 6:34 pm Reply

Denise admits to nothing in those texts. All she wants to do is stop the slander. This is all ridiculous. Kyle, Teddi, and Brandi are all horrible people.

• Laura E Lower, August 16, 2020 @ 11:45 pm Reply

Brandi is a Tramp and really get her off the show

• Brandi Glanville Shows Her ‘Proof’ of Denise Richards Affair on RHOBH | QNewsHub, August 19, 2020 @ 4:59 pm Reply

[…] This is not the first time that Glanville has shown text messages between her and Richards. Glanville has leaked some of the text messages between her and Richards on Twitter, and an inside source leaked additional messages to Celeb Magazine. […]

• Terry Simons, August 20, 2020 @ 9:07 pm Reply

These text do not prove anything!!! They actually lean towards it being bs! If it did happen… what’s it any of their business!! Brandi airing it ( if it did happen) was just to get back on the show. And don’t bring up Denise high oh mighty … she is right… kids do not need to be involved in adult conversation! Just because she shares info with girlfriends doesn’t mean it’s ok to discuss in front of the kids! Come on.. you don’t share every with your kids!

• lisa, September 23, 2020 @ 6:37 pm Reply

I love the show Beverly hills is one of my favorites. I think its so funny how so many people want to talk crap on brandi. But you can obviously tell Denise is no exactly forth coming 🙄 as for brandi being a “shit” starter. Lol they all are. thats why we watch it. Cuz there’s always some sort of drama happening. So get real people. Brandi I love your honesty even if it isn’t always wanted…lol 😆