Goodies from the 65th GRAMMY Gift Bag Haul
The 2023 Grammy awards commenced on February 5. Between the historical wins by hundreds of talented attendees, this year’s EGOT-elected
The 2023 Grammy awards commenced on February 5. Between the historical wins by hundreds of talented attendees, this year’s EGOT-elected stars create an emotion-evoking evening for viewers around the world.
More iconic still are the gifts in the performer’s lounge, a topic almost as widely talked about as the ceremony itself. Dozens of brands and services represented themselves in the lounge, with each suitcase and swag bag estimated to cost $60,000. In light of the contributors this year, many small businesses represented themselves alongside major industry names in beauty, tech and more.
While not an exhaustive list, these are several fixtures in the GRAMMY gift lounge at this year’s festivities.
Beauty and Skincare
To further accentuate the beauty of the famous femmes and fellas, these were some of the brands featured in the lounge.
- Japanese beauty manufacturer ReFa brought two products to the festivities: the HEART BRUSH and FINE BUBBLE S showerhead;
- Five-piece gift sets including lip treatment, eye elixir, day lotion, night cream and purifying was were provided by Miage Skincare. Also offered was the MIAGE x MCKAYLA skin care line, in partnership with Olympian and mental health advocate McKayla Maroney;
- Promoting healthy hormone balances and de-stressed skin, Serucell came bearing its nutrient-dense KFS Cellular Protein Complex Recovery Serum, its newest luxury skincare line.
Apparel and Accessories
Grammy guests enjoyed these aesthetic spoils alongside various other products.
- The splendor of precious metal jewelry — including its notable genderless collection — was on display, courtesy of Grossé’ Japan;
- Beach bum favorite Haviana flip-flops were present at the festivities, always in sync with the California setting for the 65th Grammys;
- Hair fashion at its finest, slip’s pure silk scrunchies were offered in multiple colors with one great design for crease-free hair.
Other offerings were extended for redemption after showbiz’s favorite Sunday night.
- Icons in the market for some body mods can contact Dr. Su from Art Lipo;
- A “personal transformation session” with spiritual coach Jo Bowlby was included with a copy of A Book for Life;
- Maison Construction, a Los Angeles-based development service, is in the business of procuring thoughtful and high-quality properties.
Several cool, futuristic tech staples graced the tables this year.
- Pool-cleaning robots were also guest stars in the lounge, with the cordless Seagull Plus robot provided by Aiper, a leading robot pool cleaner company;
- JBL 5 Bluetooth speakers — made complete with 12 hours of play time and a flashing lights show — were up for grabs;
- Aspex Eyewear brought out its Turboflex lenses, complete with 360-degree hinges that rotate for optimal comfort and efficiency;
- The famed robot dog from WowWee, Dog-E, communicates its unique-to-the-user personality through an adjoining app.
See: THE HEADTURNING 2023 GRAMMYS RED CARPET LOOKS THAT DEFINE STYLE
Food and Beverage
No doggy bag required. Grammy guests took home a healthy mix of semi-healthy goodies.
- Frontera Wines brought more than bubbly. Curated Spotify playlists to match wine drinker preferences were offered in the lounge;
- The Super Bowl is fast approaching, and Baketivity has all age groups set up for a win with its football-themed cake pop kit;
- To top off a truly A-list grocery haul, Treat House threw in its gourmet Rice Krispie treats dipped in gold and dark chocolate, encased in elegant gift boxes.
For the rest of the hauls, a wide spectrum of merch filled the suitcases that guests took home.
- Non-toxic, hand-poured fragrance sets by Kind Reason Co. were a luxe take-home set to complete collections;
- Bugaboo Fox 3 luxury strollers were available for celeb parents to grab. Each stroller gifted equaled one donated stroller to Baby2Baby, for parents in need of baby gear;
- For the kids — and kids at heart — NERF Pro Gelfire Mythic Full Auto Blasters were part of the gift collection.