Nestled in a picturesque cove along the Southwest coast of Maui lies a luxurious retreat called Hotel Wailea. With individual suites for guests and the kind of luxury one expects on a Hawaiian vacation, this adults-only hotel is a traveler’s key to paradise. Now, Hotel Wailea is inviting couples to throw off the cares and the weight of the past year and “Return to Paradise” for a special package that will transport you from your worry and into your dreams.
Return to Paradise
Hotel Wailea has specially crafted a package designed to help couples reconnect and get away from it all. In a romantic, open-air setting designed to both relax and titillate, guests can’t help but fall back in love among the whispering waves of the Maui coast and the softly rattling palm trees lining the resort. For couples buying the “Return to Paradise” package, the Hotel will arrange all pre-travel tests, and a private jet will whisk you away to paradise. A press release for the package promises, ” After being whisked to the hotel by a Tesla Model X, the dinner of a lifetime awaits. Taking al fresco dining to new heights, couples will celebrate in an ultra-private Treehouse, suspended over the Wailea coastline amongst mango trees, while a seven-course tasting menu with wine pairings is prepared right in front of them.”
And when you embark on your seven-night stay, everything you desire is at your fingertips. The release continues, “A retreat that is as vibrant as it is luxurious, Hotel Wailea feels like a private playground with surprises around every corner of its paradise.”
Included in the package:
- Seven nights in a Celebration Ocean View suite.
- A personal butler.
- Seven course dinner for two in the lux Tree House, plus a drone photoshoot to capture the stars in your eyes.
- Wailea’s signature “Bubble Bus” with an afternoon of Laurent-Perrier bubbly rosé with caviar, cheese, and a delectable charcuterie selection.
- Rare Japanese whisky tasting in the Bird Cage Lounge.
- A luxury yacht cruise for fishing and relaxing.
- Breakfast every day of the highest caliber, and a two-hour couple’s massage.
- Private aerial yoga silks couple’s class.
This VIP package runs around $83,000 and can be booked by emailing the hotel at [email protected]
If you’re not ready to book the big deal package, there are plenty of other packages and experiences you can find at Hotel Wailea. The Hotel offers the following experiences that can be booked separately or combined for the perfectly customized experience:
- Treehouse Dining: This private dining experience suspends you amongst the swaying palms with a view of the glittering Maui coast as the sun sets to lull you into relaxation. Designed with Foodies in mind, this is the perfect place to catch a delicious, fresh meal while dividing your attention between your partner and the view.
- Vintage cruising: If you want to get out and explore but do it in style, you can drive a ’57 Porsche 356 Speedster reproduction through the twisting Maui roads, each one offering a more breathtaking view than the last.
- Couple’s paradise retreat: the little sister of the Return to Paradise package, this couple’s package is a spa getaway for two with relaxation and de-stressing in mind.
- Aerial silks: the aerial silks yoga class is a private opportunity to learn to soar gracefully through the air alone or with your partner.
- Hawaiian outrigger canoeing: In the best Hawaiian style, the outrigger experience takes you back in time through Hawaii’s history and puts you literally in the shoes of those who turned the islands into a traveler’s paradise while simultaneously respecting nature and learning to live amongst it and not atop it.
While staying in any one of the Wailea suites, every single detail of your stay is tailored to remind you that the great ocean lies just outside and you’re nestled deep in the heart of paradise.
Hawaiian Vacations Returning
The Wailea package comes just as tourism begins to return to the Hawaiian islands. Due to the vulnerable nature of being an island state, Hawaii was very careful with COVID precautions and the tourist industry was hit hard over the past year. Now that restrictions are loosening and more people are vaccinated, the industry is returning with a bang.
People are eager to get back into Hawaii’s lush green yonder and connect with the electricity of the Pacific shores. With a package like the Return to Paradise, it’s the perfect time to commit to that Hawaiian vacation you’ve been putting off for awhile.