Things have been mighty hectic for former Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans as of late. Last week, it was revealed that Jenelle was (yet again) leaving David Eason after an altercation involving her friends and a gun.
At the time, the following was revealed, at first in a report from Celebernation, a site Jenelle is paid to post links from:
- Jenelle had left the land (where she and David live) and returned with friends to pick up some of her belongings
- David got into an argument with one of the men Jenelle had brought with her and “pistol-whipped” him with a gun
- This led to David ending up getting arrested
- He is now facing charges of “assault with a deadly weapon” and “communicative threats”
- Later, it was revealed via The Ashley’s Reality Roundup that David had allegedly said “I will blow your f**king brains out” to Jenelle’s friend
- Jenelle claimed she was going to file a restraining order against him on Monday (though that restraining order has yet to be seen)
- After the incident, Jenelle told Celebernation that, “I’m shaking and saddened by this, its time for me to move on from this relationship and find happiness for my kids and myself elsewhere.”
- Jenelle also wrote on Facebook (along with sharing the post about the incident, which she is making money off of) that “#teenmomog #breakingnews I just want to let the public, tabloids, and my fans now that IM OK, IM SAFE AND SO ARE THE KIDS! I’m going to take a few days out to myself to gather my thoughts and focus on what’s going on so I won’t be on social media much. I love you all for the support that you all have shown me and I’ll be stronger and better than ever.”
- David ended up getting out of jail
- In response to David getting out of jail, Jenelle told Celebernation that “I’m upset how everything ended up and wish the situation was taken in a more serious manner, I didn’t agree with the unsecured bond”
- It was revealed that David had actually been arrested not once- but twice- in 48 hours
- It was also later revealed that Jenelle’s friend attacked David with a coat rack
Since then, a few other details have come out. Now, though, two new reports that have been released tonight have two shocking bits of information. Specifically, one is claiming David was rushed to the hospital (and questioning if it’s amid this breakup drama) and one claims that Jenelle has been hit with a $46K tax lien.
According to a report from The Hollywood Gossip that came out tonight, David was rushed to the hospital, but this was three days before he was arrested. The story details that Jenelle claimed he was in “excruciating pain” and took David to the hospital. She notes that she was “scared he had to go inside of the hospital because of Covid-19, sitting there hoping he wasn’t exposed to it.”
The article also reveals that a “fluid-filled cyst behind David’s knee” was the cause of the pain.
Then, a new article that just broke on The Sun claims that Jenelle and David were hit with a $46K tax lien!
The report details that on June 1st they were hit with the lien in the amount of $46,406.70. This was reportedly for the 2017 year.
While Jenelle is currently reportedly staying with relatives, it’s safe to say at this point she’s got a lot to sort out.