JSX Expands Offerings; Fly in Luxury From San Diego to Las Vegas
JSX is one of the West Coast’s most beloved semi-private air carriers. With comfortable seating and VIP service, JSX promises an
JSX is one of the West Coast’s most beloved semi-private air carriers. With comfortable seating and VIP service, JSX promises an experience that is relaxing, low-stress and timely. Now, to that list of desirable traits, JSX can also add: affordable. For those looking to fly to/from Las Vegas and San Diego, a trip on a JSX jet starts at just $99 for one way.
JSX Expanding Offerings Again, Adjusting to Customer Needs
JSX is one of the most customer-led semi-private air carriers in the industry. With a focus on identifying needs and then moving to meet them, JSX frequently expands short routes due to customer demand. Now, they’ve identified the San Diego to/from Las Vegas route as one in high demand, and customers get to reap the benefit of their attention to the market.
In a media release about the expansion, JSX joyfully announces, ” … the revolutionary hop-on jet service that is paving the way for smart, seamless, and simple public air travel—expands its California footprint with new service between San Diego and Las Vegas starting Friday, April 9. Now available for booking via the JSX website, the flights to/from Las Vegas will give travelers from sunny SoCal a one-of-a-kind option to enjoy the many benefits of private jet travel at a far more attainable price.”
No crowds, no lines, and no fuss means travelers can get to the JSX private terminal just 20 minutes before their flight. Touchless check-in and frictionless security minimize dwell time and gets travelers where they want to be safely, quickly, and comfortably.
- San Diego (SAN) to/from Las Vegas (LAS) – Starting Friday, April 9, 2021
- Flights operate twice daily on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday and once daily on Saturday
- Fares start at $99 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, and gourmet snacks.
- JSX flights depart and arrive at private terminals with complimentary WiFi, refreshments, and contactless car rentals on-site.
JSX—recognized by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” of 2020—has established West Coast and Texas networks and amassed a reputation for joyful, simple, and reliable air travel by carving out a new category of flying it calls ‘hop-on jet service’ for all. By flying between private terminals on 30-seat jets, JSX is uniquely positioned as one of the only crowd-free alternatives to public air travel—a major win for SoCal travelers wanting to avoid the worry and stress of crowded terminals and packed planes.
“With our official entrance into the San Diego market, JSX is pleased to offer SoCal residents an opportunity to experience the joy of a simple, safe and socially distanced getaway to Las Vegas this spring,” say JSX CEO Alex Wilcox. “As travel restrictions begin to ease with more than 45 million Americans receiving the first dose of the vaccine, now, more than ever, travelers are seeking safe and efficient point-to-point travel options for both business and leisure. Our distinctive form of flying allows us to quickly pivot to serve destinations people want to fly to while eliminating the hassles and headaches associated with congested airports, irksome middle seats, and long TSA lines.”
Safety and Comfort at the Forefront of JSX
JSX offers the unique ability for customers to show up 20 minutes before their flight leaves, and get straight on the plane. When held in contrast to hours-long TSA lines and public waiting rooms, the JSX private lounges and VIP service holds enormous appeal. And in the era of COVID, JSX has stepped up their protocol to offer customers peerless safety.
The media release continues, “JSX—recognized by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 ‘Best Overall in North America’ air carrier—has introduced a new meaning to ‘safe travels’ via its Simpli-Fly program, allowing customers to skip the crowds, hop on, and simply fly.”
Features of the program include:
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day and full-aircraft, non-toxic electrostatic spraying every 30 days
- HEPA filters and fresh air circulation every 2 to 3 minutes onboard—5x more per hour than a hospital
- No middle seats or overhead bins and a maximum of 30 customers per flight
- Contactless, real-time, AI-enabled thermal Temperature Measurement Machines (TMM) at every airport
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
And amenities always offered by JSX include:
- Allowing customers to arrive just 20 minutes before their flight from beautifully appointed, spacious private terminals
- No long check-in lines and fast, effortless security that far exceeds TSA requirements, including thermal and weapons screening
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior featuring 30 leather seats with business class legroom, no middle seats, and power outlets at every row
- Added complimentary amenities for all customers such as two checked bags (including golf bags, skis, and snowboards), drinks, snacks and cocktails inflight
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
Time to Hit the Skies?
JSX customer base travels often for business or leisure and those needs haven’t slowed due to COVID. With the advent of the San Diego to Las Vegas route, now those customers have another way to travel safely and in style. The affordability of the route also offers those who have put off travel due to public airline concerns a way to hit the skies again without fears of COVID exposure.
John Wayne Airport Cancels Contract with JSX; Can it be Saved?
Two Louis Vuitton Collections Inspired by Travel Bring the World to Your Home