Kanye West Reveals ‘I Almost Killed My Daughter’ At Presidential Campaign Rally
While Kanye West has become known recently for holding a “Sunday Service” each week, today he decided to put that
While Kanye West has become known recently for holding a “Sunday Service” each week, today he decided to put that aside in order to hold his first campaign rally for his Presidential election.
Kanye West For President!
Unless you’re living under a rock at this point, you’ve likely heard that Kanye West recently announced that he is running for President against Donald Trump in 2020.
Specifically, he took to social media to make his announcement, writing that “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION.”
While some were not sure if Kanye was serious or not- and he appeared to be backing out of the Presidential race earlier this week- it seems that West has reaffirmed he actually is indeed running for President. More specifically, on July 15th, his campaign officially filed a statement of candidacy with the Federal Election Commission.
Today, West appeared at the Exquis Event Center in North Charleston, South Carolina, to hold his first official campaign rally. The event was live-streamed and it offered up quite a bit of… interesting moments, to put it lightly, including lots of tears, sweat, and water drinking. And, yes, masks were required, although not EVERY guest wore one (and Kanye did not wear one either).
Here are some of the highlights from Ye’s speech:
- He spoke out against abortion, specifically claiming there is “No plan B. There is Plan A.” Plan B, as many know, is a medication that can be taken within 72 hours after having unprotected sex (or your birth control failing) in order to stop you from getting pregnant. The pill, which is controversial amongst conservatives, contains a high level of levonorgestrel (the same hormone that is in birth control pills).
- He claimed that, while dating Kim Kardashian, she once called him and was concerned he had given her AIDS.
- On the same call with Kim, he detailed that this is when he told him that she was pregnant. “I almost killed my daughter,” he detailed through tears during this part of the speech, referring to the fact that he considered having Kim take Plan B.
- Speaking of deciding to have the baby, he stated that “God said if you f**k with my vision, I’m gonna f**k with yours.”
- He explained that if Kim was to divorce him after this campaign speech at least he has their daughter, North, specifically stating that “even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn’t want to.”
- West claimed that “they’re going to try to tell you that I’m crazy, but the world’s crazy,” while sobbing.
- He stated that “With Harriet Tubman- well Harriet Tubman never freed the slaves. She just had the slaves go work for other white people.” [This part can be seen in the video above from our Instagram]
- He recounted a story about when he was supposed to perform at the MTV awards and he said “bro, listen to the kids.”
- He claimed, “I need to educate myself more about things.”
- He explained why he wore purple, stating that “We are all equal in God’s eyes. Sometimes people are controlled by demons. Sometimes people are controlled by the environment that we are in. But we are all God’s people. There is no bad people. There are lost people… there’s no left, right, red, blue. That’s why I’m wearing purple today.”
Time To Decompress
And to think these were just a few of the highlights… wow. That’s a lot to break down and decompress.
While we attempt to do so- and you do as well- make sure to order a Kanye For President tee-shirt. You know these are going to be collector’s items for sure.