As we reported earlier today, there has been a lot of drama surrounding 90 Day Fiance stars Paul Staehle and his wife, Karine Staehle, in the past 24 hours… and now, in video footage from Instagram Story, Paul addresses Karine’s disappearance.

Cop Caller Karine

Before Karine disappearing, Paul and she had gotten into an argument after he spotted her having a conversation involving “divorce” and “child support” on her phone. For reasons that have not been completely divulged, Karine decided to call the police and Paul took to Instagram live to broadcast the entire ordeal.

Paul and Karine Staehle
@PAULJASONSTAEHLE

While the cops were there, Paul revealed that Karine had a CPS claim against her, was insistent that Karine had cheated on him and claimed he had wanted to go to couples counseling but Karine was resistant (and refused to get out of the car when he attempted to take her).

During the live Instagram broadcast, Paul also revealed he has “1080P cameras” around his home, suggested the police look at them and stated they were to “protect him.” Speaking of protection, he stated he was doing this live to “protect himself.”

Paul’s STD TEST

Then, last night, Paul took to Instagram story from a hospital. He said that he had been diagnosed with an STD, but had never cheated on Karine. Clearly he was implying that she had cheated on him and that’s how he had gotten an STD.

Paul did note that, while in the hospital, he received treatment for the STD and did end up leaving the hospital after being treated.

Karine’s Restraining Order

As Paul was leaving the hospital, he returned to his Instagram story to tell fans that “Karine filed a full restraining order on me. I’m not allowed to be around her or my son within 500 feet of them.”

@PAULJASONSTAEHELE
@PAULJASONSTAEHELE

As can be seen above, Karine made many accusations in the restraining order including that Paul:

• Wouldn’t let her leave the house
  • “Forcefully rapes” her
  • Threatens to give their son away
  • Prevented Karine from getting contraception

Karine also noted she was terrified of Paul hurting her or their son, Pierre.

Karine Is Missing

Then, late this morning, Paul returned to Instagram story to share the news that Karine was missing.

@PAULJASONSTAEHLE

At the time, he stated the following:

“Hey everyone. It’s gonna be a little scary. I can’t believe I have to make this message. It’s got me really upset right now.

The sheriff’s department came by and they are looking for Karine. Karine is missing and they don’t know where she’s at. If anybody knows where she’s at, please contact the Sheriff’s department and let them know where Karine is at.

They are looking for Karine. They came here looking for her. Obviously, I don’t know where she’s at because I got a PO [Protective Order]  and what she does is her business at this point. I’m very scared for her and the child, as was the Sheriff that was here.”

Paul also posted to his main Instagram feed a business card for the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, urging people to call them if they saw Karine or Pierre. This photo has since been deleted.

Paul Said More Last Night

Since Karine was reported as “missing” today, many fans have been chattering online about something Paul said on his Instagram story BEFORE discussing the STD last night. In this footage, which we have posted below, Paul speaks about Karine taking off.

“I’m in the hospital waiting to get the results back now,” Paul says in the video. “Karine took off with Pierre. No idea where they are. Neighbors called me upset said your wife’s not in the right state of mind. She just took off with the baby. No car seat. Hopped in some dude’s car and took off.”

“I just messaged Karine’s mother,” Paul continues. “Her Mom’s worried and she wants to get a hold of her. After she got in  the guy’s car her phone got turned off. So anybody can give her Mom- Karine’s mother- her whereabouts. Karine’s mother is very, very worried for her safety. Very, very, very worried for her safety. So if you can please contact Karine’s family and let Karine’s family know if she’s okay or not. It’s very important. Karine’s family want[s] to know if she’s okay or not.”

“I’m still in the hospital,” Paul wraps with saying. “She got in the car with the other person and shortly afterwards like I said her phone is totally deactivated. Not deactivated- not turned off- but it’s turned off. Like powered off. Her phone is currently powered off and no one can get a hold of her. Her family is currently trying to get a hold of her but her phone is currently powered off. So if anybody sees her please help her get a hold of her family and let her know if she’s okay.”

Here is the footage:

Social Media Disappearance

It’s interesting to note that, since this ordeal began, Karine’s Instagram has also completely been deactivated.

At press time, this is all that is known; however, we are certain more details regarding this will continue to emerge and we will be sure to keep you posted.

• Kristina, August 1, 2020 @ 6:48 pm Reply

Anyone else notice that he doesn’t seem to be all upset about her and the baby missing. Even in the video where he is in the hospital he talks about her family being worried, but he doesn’t state that he is. If someone’s wife was missing and they had nothing to do with it they would be going nuts and showing emotional signs, he shows nothing, I hope they are safe

• Katrina, August 2, 2020 @ 12:17 am Reply

Right and the fact that he said She and THE child are missing, like that’s not his son!!! I believe everything Karine says. Paul is not right in the head.

• KO, August 2, 2020 @ 10:20 am Reply

And Karina us a spoiled b$%$# who does nothing but complain CONSTANTLY and probably is cheating on him!(yes, he’s a little weird, but have you met his mother?)

• B. BAILEY, August 2, 2020 @ 7:12 pm Reply

YOU ARE RIGHT ON. ALWAYS A SCOWL ON HER FACE, COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING. HE DID TRY TO KEEP THEM ALL IN BRAZIL. HE RAN HIS MONEY OUT & NOT ALLOWED TO WORK DOWN THERE. I ALSO AGREE, HE IS WEIRD ! AS IS HIS MOM, WHO HAS ENABLED HIM FOR YEARS. SHE ENCOURAGED HIM TO COME BACK TO THE USA, OFFERED TO HELP WITH THE BABY. MY GUESS IS SHE IS TRYING TO GET BACK TO BRAZIL.

• Valerie Casey, August 4, 2020 @ 2:36 pm Reply

She sure is! Paul can’t seem to do anything right by her & it doesn’t help with her cheating. I give him credit for the situation that he’s in between his mother & Karine which makes it understandable in having cameras in the house. It’s a total weird situation. I get it that his mother doesn’t want to help Paul anymore, however, if she had any kind of heart at all she should’ve atleast taken Karine & Pierre in & cared for them. Paul atleast would feel more at ease, not so desperate & a little more helpful to getting a job. Why isn’t anyone telling him about Social Services? They’ll help him with everything that they would need for housing, work, etc.
          It’s too sad.. Paul is back in the USA now & needs more confidence from his mom & Karine. They need to not look back at the past & try to inspire & to encourage him. He’s sure at his lowest now..
          I only hope that they all are safe, especially, Pierre. That beautiful boy needs to be in a stable home with loving parents..

• Tanya, August 2, 2020 @ 7:52 am Reply

He might not even know where she and the baby are. The way he keeps saying let her family know, seems more like he’s secretly hoping someone will see them and let him know where she is. It’s a classic move used by abusive partners who want to find the person, after they have escaped a volatile situation.
      For all we know her family knows that she is safe and is playing at not knowing to keep him from going after them for the answers.
      She has hopefully just gone off the grid, gotten a new cell phone and is hiding from, what IMO is a classic abusive relationship.

• Sami, August 2, 2020 @ 10:44 am Reply

Hopefully her mother is going to help her get back to her country under the radar, praying for her and the child. I don’t know why these women risk getting involved with these men. I mean, if a man has to go to a foreign country to find a wife, that’s a red flag right there.

• Penny, August 2, 2020 @ 11:07 am Reply

I agree with you 100%. I hope I’m wrong but something tells me we have a Chris Watts copycat. Jesus I hope I’m wrong but he’s so crazy and it seems that with all his posts on Instagram he’s trying to sway people, and set up a alibi. I highly doubt that he has a STD. With HIPAA laws they couldn’t verify if they wanted to. His dad won’t be on camera with him, his mom no longer allows him at her home alone, he burned his ex’s girlfriends home, asked for DNA of his own kid, Jesus I could go on. He didn’t care about the PO with his ex why would it stop him now? If her phone is off, her Instagram is deactivated, she’s not letting the cops or even her mom know she’s okay or where she is. Something is VERY wrong.

• Verónica, August 2, 2020 @ 12:15 pm Reply

I agree with you, no STD he went to the hospital and took a video there to have an alibi.

• Kira, August 2, 2020 @ 12:37 pm Reply

I think you’re 100% correct. ☹️ The way he said “the child” sent chills to me. I’m terrified he hurt that baby… I’m sure he prob hurt Karine… how do you hurt your own child, let alone any child… he’s a scary person and if he were an innocent man right now I’d be shocked… I feel very badly for her, her baby, and her family. So so scary… praying she’s actually safe and ok ☹️

• Lisa Crandell, August 2, 2020 @ 4:17 pm Reply

My thoughts exactly. I have a bad feeling about this.

• Maria Perry, August 6, 2020 @ 3:33 pm Reply

It is incedibly to see how all of you are quick to judge and accuse others. You havent listen to the declartion That Paul made. Both here re at fault, all of them, the mother, Paul and Karine, Paul’s mother. Karine didnt love Paul since the beginning, and always expected Paul to take care of things, she didnt work even in Brazil, was probably waiting to be living out of a foreigner nd Paul didn’t cut it for her! Paul’s record made it difficult to find a job, has no support from anybody, now Karine doesnt want to have ahrd life witht he baby, so her best bet would be Brazil, but if she is pregnant and put Paul away with all these allegations shemade, she is strangling herself and will put these chlldren in harm’s way. Why Paul didnt apply for welfare for the kis, at least have help with food, and Karine could have look for work to help. Karine could have left the baby in Brazil as well.

• Glenda Murray, August 1, 2020 @ 6:54 pm Reply

Praying she and child are ok.

• Linda B, August 1, 2020 @ 9:02 pm Reply

I thought ghe same thing about him showing no emotion while talking about them missing. 🙏🙏Pray those two are safe and he didn’t have something ti do with there disappearance. I pray her and the baby are in a safe place. Let’s not for3 she is also pregnant again.

• Christian, August 1, 2020 @ 8:30 pm Reply

Paul probably killed his wife and baby or is holding them hostage somewhere. This is the same man who burned down his exes home or some crazy shit. He’s def the reason they’re gone and making things up. Let’s see the footage Paul. (:

• Tiffany, August 2, 2020 @ 11:11 am Reply

I thought the same thing. I pray they are safe

• Regiane, August 1, 2020 @ 8:32 pm Reply

This guy is not normal . I bet if he has involved in Karine’s disappearing!

• Christine, August 1, 2020 @ 9:45 pm Reply

She could be in a Woman’s Shelter where he will no way find her! I hope so if what she said is true! That guy is a Whacko

• Lori, August 2, 2020 @ 8:43 am Reply

I also feel that she is very possibly hiding out in a woman’s shelter.

• Brookie, August 1, 2020 @ 10:11 pm Reply

She left an abusive relationship. Good for her. I hope her and her child live a happy and safe life now. Strong woman.

• Laura, August 1, 2020 @ 10:23 pm Reply

He’s nuts!

• B, August 1, 2020 @ 10:34 pm Reply

That dude killed her..nobody talks like that..they would assume that her battery died but he is positive that her phone is powered off and he would be frantic about his child..and he’s not worried..her parents are worried. He went to the hospital for an alibi..smdh..watch

• Jennifer, August 2, 2020 @ 11:38 am Reply

I pray that she and pierre are safe and ok. He did something to them!
      Reasons:
      1. He is too calm
      2. He did not seem worried
      3. “I’m in the hospital right now” <— covering his ass
      4.did not refer to his son by his name
      5. Did not act a way a father would if his son was missing.
      6. Sais her phone was deactivated. Then raises his eyebrows like oh shit. And replaced it with "turned off" (deactivated and turned off are the same. Who can deactivate her phone? Him if the bill is under his name and pays the bill which is probably the case) ****
      7. Reiterated that he was in the hospital with STD…

• Jessica, August 1, 2020 @ 10:41 pm Reply

I feel like he killed her…

• JoAnn, August 1, 2020 @ 11:45 pm Reply

He did something to her !!! He more worried about his std then his wife and child !!!🤬🤬🤬

• Christine, August 2, 2020 @ 12:48 am Reply

He’s probably not emotional with regards to her because not only did she five him an std, but she’s also pregnant with possibly someone else’s baby.

• Brenda, August 2, 2020 @ 7:27 am Reply

She probably has ran off before so thats why he doesn’t sound like he care cause he knows she will be back

• Pam Weber, August 2, 2020 @ 4:25 am Reply

I’m sure he’s killed them!! He’s a controlling narcissistic idiot! Plus he may have got hurt by her while killing her, THAT’S why he’s at er std? Really? She couldn’t leave the house so how would she get a std? I’m telling ya he’s killed her!

• Penny, August 2, 2020 @ 11:09 am Reply

Agree (sadly)

• Lori, August 2, 2020 @ 4:51 am Reply

She was talking to men in the USA even in Brazil. Paul might be crazy but he luvs his son and Karine. For her to know what to write and how to write the protection order she been coached and karma a bitch what she is doing to this poor man with mental health

• Brenda, August 2, 2020 @ 7:29 am Reply

Yes totally agree with you she’s been seeing all kinds of men how in the world would she know how to do a restraining order

• Mercedes, August 2, 2020 @ 11:22 am Reply

Paul has a temper we have seen it on the show i believe what she has said he is a psycho and why would u be in the hospital insead of looking for ur family a person who is worried about there family missing would be looking and worried about and std test i think he has something to do with this were r the videos of whats going on in his house i think the cops need to question him and his motives he is every weird person.

• Erica Maddox, August 2, 2020 @ 5:02 am Reply

I think he knows something he’s not telling the truth . I think he went to hospital to have an alibi . Just my thoughts on it .

• andrea, August 2, 2020 @ 5:27 am Reply

i hope to god she on the baby is safe i pray for her on the baby safety but if u all remember back in Brazil when she was texting man on her phone paul as her who the man she texting is friend on them help her he as her how them send me money so she was talking to more on one man line on getting money from them p

• Kate, August 2, 2020 @ 6:01 am Reply

He def has issues I am sure she is in safe house away from him .

• D, August 2, 2020 @ 6:05 am Reply

He did it…

• Krissy, August 2, 2020 @ 6:05 am Reply

He should of never got with her after that 1st visit. After t hgv e first miscarriage, it should of been a sign to him. Girl is an opportunist. I don’t believe anything in that report she filed. I seen someone comment on him “not being upset” at this point I wouldn’t be neither. I’d be more concerned about my son and getting him away from the thot and sending her back to her country.

• Kim, August 2, 2020 @ 6:34 am Reply

He probably has her locked in a dungeon some place, Dude is not “right”. She planned her escape, and got away….Paul….GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS! You have pushed that girl away with your neurotic controlling psycho ways…..SEEK THERAPY! You are constantly accusing her of cheating-you are constantly coming up with ridiculous shit she needs to do to ‘PROVE’ TO YOU SHE IS NOT CHEATING. You are SOOO irritating! I’ll bet the “STD” is Clymidia..which can lay dormant for years, so if she got it from someone else, or you got it from your ex….it is NOT the same as VD-Gonnorhea_Syphilis-Crabs etc. STOP INSISTING ! And WHEN would she have the time to cheat with you cornering her every moment of the day?! LET THE POOR GIRL BREATHE! YOU ARE TOO TOO TOOO MUCH! Shut the hell up and go admit yourself to a nut house or something. ANNOYING with all that crying-running off like a psycho, IM SURE SHE IS EMBARASSED BEYOND WORDS! GO LAY DOWN BY YOUR DISH AND WAIT FOR THE MAILMAN!

• Joan Mcvey, August 2, 2020 @ 7:44 am Reply

Who goes to hospital to get tested for STD when ur wife & son missing!!!!

• Tana, August 2, 2020 @ 8:40 am Reply

My first thoughts were that he did it for sure bc of his history, he told her about his ex having restraining orders ect and arson charges! So, who knows. She was smart enough to be talking to a lawyer and fill out a restraining order In English, I’m sure she’s smart enough to get away from him as well. I sure hope so. I think Paul is a strange one for sure, the police should look at his 1080 pixel cameras outdoors to see if she really left with the baby!

• Jeannie12, August 2, 2020 @ 9:30 am Reply

What kind of car if the neighbors saw it She seems off too. I feel bad for the baby people that’s crazy like these too shouldn’t reproduce

• Carol Raimer, August 2, 2020 @ 10:43 am Reply

How would she be able to write or dictate this report? She is just learning English and the words are spelled correctly. I hope her and the baby are okay. When the police came she and Pierre were still there. I know we had a man, Scott Peterson, who reported his wife and unborn child missing but we never saw them until they were found dead. If she felt in danger when the police were there I don’t think they would leave her like that. There were some other people there too while he was talking. Maybe she is in a woman’s shelter I hope.

• Carol Raimer, August 2, 2020 @ 10:53 am Reply

Karine and Pierre was in the house when the police arrived. There were some other people there also. I would hope if she felt she was in danger they would not have left her alone. Maybe they took her to a women’s shelter.

• LESLIE LARKIN, August 2, 2020 @ 11:45 am Reply

Sounds fishy to me dont forget guys his ex girlfriend had a ppo against him also, I hate to say but i think he may have hurt her i think they are both a tad off but Paul is just not mentaly stable at all, Remeber the episode where he was rocing back and forth in the chicken coop???

• Barbara, August 2, 2020 @ 12:09 pm Reply

That man is a nut. I hope she gets away.

• Ronda, August 2, 2020 @ 1:12 pm Reply

Paul acts like a spoiled child , his angry episodes have proven this , he has a history of abusive behavior , RUN girl RUN !!! Don’t look back !

• Toni, August 2, 2020 @ 2:06 pm Reply

Anyone who’s has watched this show from the start knows that something if not several things are not normal. He can’t have a normal conversation he is crazy with jealous and all the chances that Karine gave him when honestly she should of ran. I pray for her and little Pierres safety. And the truth will come out in the end. And to all the single women out there always watch and see how your boyfriend treats his mom cause that’s how he will treat you.

• priscilla, August 2, 2020 @ 3:37 pm Reply

KARINE ID A SPOILED BRAT WHO USED PAUL FOR MONEY TO FET WHAT SHE WANTS. MOW SHES MISSING WITH GHE BABY,yes paul is crazy locccccco!!! THEYRE BOTH WEONG DOR EACH OTHER WHY BRING AN INNOCENT CHILD INTO THIS WORLD BOYH OF YOU DONT SHARE ANY HUMAN KINSDGENES TO PASS ON.

• Jeezlouise, August 3, 2020 @ 4:06 am Reply

Paul is a manipulative Mental patient. She needs to get away from him. Hes dangerous.