National Float Day? Yes Please! Kith Treats and Jarritos Mexican Soda Team Up for Delicious Summer Celebration
Floats: they're a nostalgic taste of one of America's favorite dessert drinks. Whether you like your float traditional – Coke
Floats: they're a nostalgic taste of one of America's favorite dessert drinks.
Whether you like your float traditional – Coke or root beer, please! – or with a little bit of a twist, National Float Day is the perfect time to celebrate your love of the sweet fizzy confection.
Kith Treats and Jarritos Mexican Soda have teamed up for what could be the perfect flavor of summer 2022 – just in time for National Float Day.
Dream-up this Team-up
A dash of ice cream, a liberal helping of your favorite soda – it's not only delicious, it's an instant time machine back to your favorite childhood memories.
This year, you can elevate those memories and make your future something even tastier with the delightful team-up between Kith Treats and Jarritos Mexican Soda.
National Float Day is August 6, and here's what you'll want to try as the big day approaches.
Float lovers can purchase a custom soda crate loaded with a Kith-curated "best of" pack of limited edition Jarritos bottles, celebrating the team-up from the Kith side of life.
Kith is known for some of the finest sweet treats in the world, including ice cream, shakes, floats, donuts and more – and Jarritos is known for its vibrant soda flavors, each one unique and curated to tempt your tastebuds with a crisp refreshing flavored soda.
The crates will retail for $65 and will be available at all Kith Treats locations in the US, Paris and London. Customers will also be able to purchase Jarritos sodas at Kith Treats locations in the US while supplies last.
US locations will include flavors such as strawberry, watermelon, guava, lime, mango and Mexican cola. Paris and London locations will include pineapple, mandarin, guava, lime, mango, and Mexican cola.
It all starts August 6 at 11AM local time.
National Float Day – Dessert Drink Hype Time
With National Float Day just days away, it's time to get serious about celebrating.
Everyone has their favorite recipe, but maybe this year it's time to try something new. Here are 2 classic recipes and 3 new flavors you'll want to try asap.
- The Classic Coke Float: It's hard to beat, but the classic coke float will hold a special place in the hearts of many. All you need is a cold coca-cola (cherry is fine if you're feeling adventurous) and some vanilla ice cream.
- Classic Root Beer Float: Like the classic coke float, all you need is a cold root beer and some vanilla ice cream. But there's a lot of wiggle room with this, because brands of root beers are almost endless. Are you a Barq loyalist, or is it A&W or bust?
- Firecracker Float: This delightful new twist on a properly fizzy float combines Pop Rocks, any lemon-lime soda and vanilla ice cream.
- Mimosa Floats: For this adults-only delectable dessert you'll need champagne, vanilla ice cream, and no-pulp orange juice (plus a shaved chocolate bar).
- Lemon Meringue Floats: Few flavors conjure thoughts of summer like lemonade, and this lemon-flavored float is the extra dessert you deserve. For this one you'll need vanilla ice cream, meringue cookies and pink lemonade – and yes, our mouths are watering too.
The question is: are you an "ice cream first, pour soda on top" kind of float maker, or do you prefer to add the soda and toss some ice cream in after?
There's no wrong answer, but do be cautioned that adding the ice cream first and pouring soda over top will result in more foam. But really, is that such a bad thing?