Labor Day weekend is almost here, and Las Vegas is gearing up to wish Summer farewell in a big way. All across the city, Vegas nightlife venues are polishing their lights and preparing for big Labor Day weekend events. Although the heat isn’t going anywhere in Vegas, the traditional nod to the end of Summer provides the perfect excuse for a party. And there’s nothing Vegas loves more than a party. CELEB takes a look at the Labor Day weekend lineup in Vegas, and it’s pretty special.
Food and Parties
First things first. If you’re going to hit Vegas for a Labor Day extravaganza, you want to do it on a full stomach. Almost every dining establishment in the city is offering some sort of Labor Day special, but we’re going to highlight three you just can’t miss:
- STK Steakhouse: STK is focused on making the Summer last just a little bit longer. From September 4th through the 6th, enjoy the specially crafted brunch menu and magnums of Veuve Clicquot and Moet Chandon. Menu items will be offered at a special Labor Day weekend price, and happy hour will run an hour later to carry the Summer nights on as long as possible.
- Kona Grill: Ringing in the end of Summer, Kona will bring guests brunch and mimosa specials including their signature brunch menu, including a delectable mix-and-match mimosas. An extra special brunch will wow guests on Monday, September 6th.
- Craft LV: Craft LV is throwing a party with their signature kegged cocktails. Guests can enjoy a 64 oz. keg (10-12 drinks) for $85 or a 128 oz. (24-26 drinks) for $135. Flavors offered include eight varieties of cocktails including a strawberry rhubarb daiquiri, watermelon basil Moscow mule, mixed berry sangria, calypso rum punch, and grapefruit and cardamom Paloma, and more. To order a delivery, email [email protected] or direct message TheCraftLV on Instagram.
Ceasar’s Palace, one of Las Vegas’s most well-known destinations, is offering 25% off select rooms to celebrate Labor Day, and Wynn Las Vegas 20% off plus a $30 resort credit.
And if you’re looking to splash into Fall, Vegas has a plethora of pools. Stop by Wet Republic at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas, Ayu Dayclub at RWLV, Drai’s Beach club at The Cromwell Las Vegas, and The Marquee at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. All of these are some of the world’s premiere pools, because they come with the taste of nightlife on the wind.
And the nightlife is going all-out as Summer wanes. You could even say, as Summer Waynes. Here are the biggest events going down at Vegas’s hottest nightlife spots this weekend:
- Drai’s Nightclub and Beachclub at The Cromwell: Drai’s is doing it up big with headliners Gucci Mane, Lil’ Wayne and Jay Wheeler. The party doesn’t stop at Drai’s this weekend as a partnership with Pollen and Blueprint Sound turns the weekend into an electric mix of music and fun.
- Wynn XS: At the Wynn Las Vegas’ premiere nightclub XS, music is the word of the weekend. With huge headliners including The Chainsmokers, Alesso, Gordo and DJ Marshmello, XS will be a party you won’t want to miss.
- Hakkasan Club: Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is bringing the party too, with Nicky Romero, ILLENIUM, Lil Jon, and Mustard.
- Omnia: OMNIA Nightclub at Ceasar’s Palace won’t be outdone, and their headliners include Steve Aoki, Martin Garrix and Kaskade.
- Tao Las Vegas: E-Rock and Four Color Zack will set the mood at Tao this weekend.
No matter where you wind up this weekend, you’ll find amazing music, atmosphere, and the spirit that makes Las Vegas the perfect place to let loose and connect with your wild side.
Daylight, Plus RWLV and Elia
If you want to combine partying with pooltime, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino’s Daylight Beach Club is your best bet this weekend. Starting September 3rd and going for four spectacular days, Daylight is bringing the heat to close out Summer with an all-star lineup including DJ Romeo, Waka Flocka Flame & DJ Whoo Kid, Jeezy, and DJ Drama. Daylight is known for its, “immense open-air 50,000-square-foot-property equipped with an extensive main pool, 23 lavish bungalows that frame the DJ stage, two private plunges for cabana guests,” plus dedicated parking and a private entrance. It’s got all the beach vacation vibes of Miami with the class and sass of Vegas. To plan your Daylight escape this weekend visit their website for time and details.
Not to be outdone by more established venues, two of Vegas’s newest resorts are planning big for this weekend too.
Resorts World Las Vegas is celebrating its very first Labor Day Weekend, and in typical RWLV style they wanted to make sure to leave an impression. Ayu Dayclub welcomes some of the biggest names in EDM this weekend, including Zedd on Thursday, Tiesto and Madds on Friday, MK and the Martinez Brothers on Sunday. And rocking the Saturday set is world-famous J Balvin.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
And Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is also celebrating its first Labor Day weekend open. Elia Beach Club at Virgin Hotels will be rolling out the red carpet from September 3rd through 5th. A press release for the over the top weekend shares, “The much buzzed about daylife destination Élia Beach Club has been making waves since it opened in June 2021. It will kick off the upcoming holiday weekend with a 10 year anniversary celebration for Magnetic Magazine and poolside spin by electronic DJ and producer Chris Malinchak on Friday, September 3rd. Saturday’s program will start with the newly launched morning yoga and meditation series dubbed The Reset, welcoming everyone to start their morning with a sense of gratitude via exploration of their inner senses, mind, and body. The Reset is a community fitness series hosted by famed UFC Ring Model Arianny Celeste, with rotating instructors Damon Damato, Tony Cress, and many other notable luminaries across various specialties. Tony Cress will lead the class this Saturday.
View this post on Instagram
Following The Reset, electronic DJ duo Goldfish will kick off the party, followed by internationally acclaimed EDM DJ Morgan Page who will hit the turntables for the first time at the premiere daylife destination for a highly anticipated electronic dance set. The weekend party will continue with the return of SNBRN on Sunday, closing out the holiday weekend.”
While most people think Labor Day and a backyard barbecue springs to mind, maybe it’s time to re-imagine the weekend dedicated to hard work. Labor Day pays homage to the dedication and effort of the American worker, celebrated the first Monday of September each year. It’s been a federal holiday since 1894, and is often celebrated with barbecues, family dinners, sports events and parades.
But maybe it’s time to dial it up a notch and do it Vegas style. With all the incredible music headliners, pool destinations, dining, alcohol and atmosphere – get your Labor Day Weekend vibe on in Vegas this year.