It’s a collaboration straight from the dreams of every streetwear-savvy Raiders fan. The Wild Collective has teamed up with the Las Vegas Raiders, and they’re producing something beautiful between them: two new capsules for fans to enjoy. Conceived of through an NFL program called “collab” in which a club at retail partners with a designer in their home market, one capsule is out and one is yet to come. The result of the team-up is a unique, stylish, quality-rich line of streetwear fashion that fans can take from the stadium to a night out.
LV Raiders + Wild Collective
Great news for Raiders fans who love fashion. The Wild Collective and the LV Raiders have created two new capsules, and one is here. These stunning streetwear pieces are perfect for just about any setting, with a sporty-but-sleek look.
Here are some of the highlights from the first capsule, which went live October 6th:
- Denim Jacket: This Raiders-stamped denim jacket can complete any outfit. Boasting a light denim color scheme and a gray hooded collar, this piece is both casual and comfortable. It retails for $225 and comes in sizes S-2XL.
- Women’s Cropped Track Jacket: This dazzling piece is a snazzy and cool silver outfit topper. The retail listing describes the 100% polyester piece; ” The Las Vegas Raiders Women’s Cropped Track Jacket by The Wild Collective is designed with metallic silver fabrication and a zippered collar so you can style your ‘fit with or without a hood. Bold team detailing includes a crystal studded ‘Raiders’ applique at center back with a team shield logo patch at the upper left chest and ‘1960’ embroidered at the upper right chest.” It sells for $198.
- Women’s Denim Jacket: This streetwear icon comes in black denim with torn details and silver-studded shoulders. Autumn Wind graffiti print crosses the arms, back, and sleeve, and is made of 100% recycled cotton. $225.
- Unisex Camo Hood: It’s a casual hoodie design with an upgrade. The pattern is black-and-gray camo, and the kangaroo pocket sports zippers to keep your goodies from falling out when you’re cheering for your favorite team – the Raiders, of course. $150.
- Unisex Camo Jogger: These comfy joggers match the camo hoodie, with a bold “Raiders” splashed across one leg. $150.
- Track Jacket: This piece is the perfect finishing touch for a night out or to keep out the evening chill at the stadium. It’s sleek and classic, with “black tonal fabrication and striped black and gray ribbing at the collar hem and cuffs.” $198.
The Wild Collective
Aside from offering some really cool pieces, it’s a great collaboration between one of the country’s best teams and a fascinating apparel design company from Las Vegas. The Wild Collective is a female-owned sports and lifestyle apparel brand. The focus of the company is to disrupt the fan merchandise industry, and pieces from the Wild Collective are highly customizable, cutting-edge streetwear fashion that combines the latest trends with sustainable fabrics. Pieces created by The Wild Collective are buyer-centric, looking to provide quality designs that are officially licensed across NBA, WNBA, MLB, MLS and multiple college teams including
The Ohio State University and The University of Alabama.
A press release for the capsule launch shares, “‘Working with the Raiders and the NFL on this collaboration has been a significant highlight within my career,’ said The Wild Collective founder and CEO Whitney Bansin. ‘Being able to design one-of-a-kind fashion pieces for this iconic fanbase is an honor. The collection provides a streetwear vibe with a throwback feel – applying the historic Raider marks in various ways.’”
Visit the Wild Collective website to check out their trendy, self-aware pieces and enjoy some sports fashion with a unique flair. With The Wild Collective, you can boldly rep your favorite team without looking like you picked up a shirt at the campus bookstore.
Raiders Rock new Allegiant Stadium
Fans wearing their gorgeous new Raiders/Wild Collective pieces have a great place to show it off: Allegiant Stadium. The Raiders’ new home in Vegas officially opened in 2020, but the pandemic made it impossible to welcome fans into the stadium for events until this Summer. Over the summer, the stadium welcomed Garth Brooks and Illenium, and announced plans to bring the Wynn Field Club to special fans. CELEB explored this new club when the announcement was made in May; “Later this year, the Wynn Field Club will open at Allegiant. The Field Club will provide guests with the luxury and excitement of the Wynn Nightlife experience just feet from the home field of the Raiders. Built at field level, the Wynn Field Club spans the entire length of the north end zone, and nearly 11,000 square feet. Guests with tickets to the venue will have access to world-class DJs, premium bottle service and over-the-top Vegas experience.”
The Raiders took the gridiron in their new home before fans for the first time against the Baltimore Ravens last month. A combination of team skill and fan jubilation led them to an exciting 33-27 win over the Ravens, a wonderful way to christen the newly opened stadium. Make sure to grab your Raiders/Wild Collective merch before you head to the next game; it’s the perfect style for fans of Vegas’s star team.