It’s been 10 years since the first Miami Music Week rolled into the South Florida party city. Now, as they celebrate their 10th anniversary, Miami Music Week has returned with a spectacular line up of performances, pool parties and more. The National Hotel has announced their lineup of pool parties and clubs around the city have dropped their roster of events. Here’s a look at what you won’t want to miss at Miami Music Week this year.
Miami Music Week 2022
This year’s Miami Music Week kicks off March 22 and runs through March 27. It’s the perfect time of year to visit Miami; not too hot yet, and pleasantly recovered from the brief cool weather the city enjoys for a few days in early January. This year is a special one for Music Week, as it marks the 10th anniversary of one of Miami’s great music festivals. This year, the lineup reflects the excitement of the big double-digit anniversary, and the whole city is getting in on the action.
Of course, most of the events will go down in Miami’s great club and music venues, so we’ve broken the big performances down by venue:
- Mad Club: On March 23, Mad Club hosts Avision, Alan Fitzpatrick, B2B and more
- E11even: On March 23, E11even and DJ Asia hosts Benny Benassi, Dada Life and Markus Schulz. On Thursday March 24, E11even hosts Carnage and friends. On Friday March 25 they’re welcoming Major Lazer, Soundsystem and friends. On Saturday March 26, Fisher performs. DJ Snake closes the week at E11even on March 27.
- The Masquerade Miami: March 23, Masquerade is hosting Fatboy Slim James Hype and more
- Chemistry: On March 24, they’re hosting Eric Prydz, Maceo Plex and more
- Hyde Beach: March 24 starts with Diplo, MK, Sidepiece and more. On March 25, Kaskade and Malaa are joined by a secret lineup.
- Space Park: March 24, Higher Ground also welcomes Diplo along with Blond:ish, DJ Holographic, LP Giobbi and more
- ???: Kaskade, Malaa & Enemies and more will be playing a secret location on March 24.
- Miami Wynwood: Dada Life, Mike Williams, Dubdogz and more will be joined by some secret performers TBA on March 24.
- Oasis Wynwood: March 26, Steve Aoki takes the stage at Oasis with more TBA.
- Nautilus by Arlo: Insomniac Records is behind this line up, with Buitano, Capozzi, Dombresky, Francis Merzier and more taking the stage March 26.
Although we highlighted some of the biggest names of the week, the venues and performers are truly legion. For more information on who, what, when and where – visit this list compiled by iEDM.
For more information on Music Week, visit the website.
The National Hotel Reveals Pool Party Lineups
It wouldn’t be Miami without a lot of splashing, so it makes sense that pool parties are at the top of everyone’s list when it comes to planning out your Miami Music Week fun. And The National Hotel just released their lineup of pool parties. Here’s what you need to know about where to have fun in the sun – and stay cool:
- The pool party series runs March 23 through March 27
- The closeout party on March 27 includes a wide array of DJs and live entertainment including: Descend, Pan-Pot, Giorgia Angiuli, Camelphat Presents Dark Matter, Patrick Topping, MK Presents, Cristoph, Green Velvet’s La La Land, Justin Martin, Shiba San and more,
- The National is a designer hotel in one of South Beach’s most premiere locations, making it a prime place to stay and party for Music Week
- On Wednesday March 23, the MMW Opening Pool Party kicks off with Pan-Pot, Giorgia Angiuli, Indira Paganotto, ALX, Gioh Cecato, Xenaa, Floren Gran and Bonilla. Click Here for tickets.
- Thursday March 24: Camelphat presents Dark Matter Miami, a pool party featuring Camelphat, Patrick Topping, Anfisa Letyago, Catz n’ Dogz, Doons, Franky Wah, Layla Benitez and Tiga. Click Here for tickets.
- Friday March 25: MK Presents MMW Pool Party with MK, Dombresky, Cristoph, Will Clarke, LP Giobbi, Kyle Walker, Dillon Nathaniel, Honeyluv and Bryan Estefani. Click Here for tickets.
- Saturday March 26: Green Velvet presents La La Land MMW Pool Party, with Green Velvet, Justin Martin, Shiba San, Rebuke, Gene Farris, Moon Boots, Nasser Baker, Mihalis Safras and Katrella. Click Here for tickets.
There’s no better way to enjoy Miami than half-dipped in some cool water as the Florida Sun warms your skin. And with The National, you can have the best of both worlds: music and pool party fun.
A Sneak Peek: Rolling Loud is Rolling in This Summer
Of course, Miami Music Week isn’t the only big event ahead for Miami’s music scene. Rolling Loud 2022’s lineup has just been announced, and it’s a doozy. This year’s performances will include:
- Kanye West: Despite the chaos of the past year, Ye is expected to take the stage at Rolling Loud. Given his penchant for unexpected behavior, this performance will be watched closely by fans and haters alike.
- Antonio Brown: The NFL star who made headlines for tearing off his shirt and storming off the football field will be taking another kind of field; Rolling Loud’s stage.
- Kendrick Lamar: Hot off the success of his big Super Bowl halftime performance, Lamar will return to Miami.
- DaBaby: After a controversial on-stage outburst last year, DaBaby was invited back much to the surprise of many.
- Lil Baby
- Don Toliver
- 2 Chainz
- Lil Uzi Vert
- plus many more.