As parts of the world reopen in the wake of the 2020 pandemic, people are looking for ways to explore the natural wonder around them. Naya Traveler has announced the launch of Wellness Bubble Travel Journeys that allow groups to experience bespoke tours to locations pre-screened for their COVID safety. If you’re looking to enjoy a destination vacation while being mindful of COVID, Naya Traveler may have exactly what you’re looking for.
Wellness Bubble Travel Journeys
Naya Traveler is a company that offers individually-curated travel itineraries that hearken back to the tour groups of yore. But the Naya touch brings something new; each bespoke itinerary is created with wellness, health, and enrichment in mind.
Founders Sarah Caswit, Sofia Mascotena, and Marta Tucci created Naya in 2016. With a team created of travel industry experts, Naya’s goal is to connect travelers with their destinations in a meaningful way; allowing them to experience the location mindfully and respectfully, with health and wellness woven throughout the journey.
In order to put health and wellness at the forefront of their goals especially in 2020, the founders of Naya Traveler curated the Best of Bubble Travel list that will highlight three locations certain to meet the discerning traveler’s needs and COVID safety requirements.
In a release discussing their plans for these travel bubble destinations, the Naya Traveler team promises:
“All of these destinations have been carefully selected to focus on what is open for travel, using properties and services that have heightened measures for COVID, as well as in-house testing and other features to make the travel experience as seamless as possible.”
COVID safety measures include:
- Safe to travel destinations
- COVID Testing arrangements
- Properties with private accommodation facilities and open-air amenities.
- Extra measures of hygiene and safety.
- Tailored travel itineraries based on group configuration.”
Destinations to Delight
The three destinations gathered to provide the best COVID-safe travel are incredible options for the curious adventurer:
In the Utah desert, travelers will experience the spiritual thread woven through the land. With stunning landscape ranging from mountains to plains and everything in between, there are entertainment options for every vacationer. Those who embark on the Utah travel bubble will be able to enjoy the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. A theme that embraces the Navajo traditions of healing through earth, wind, fire, and water weaves throughout.
Naya Traveler promises for their Utah destination:
- “Navajo-guided tours of the slot canyons and Monument Valley Tribal Park to powerful storytelling sessions and ritual dances by the fire.
- Hiking & Climbing: Graded by difficulty, guided hikes offer guests the opportunity to discover the geological wonders of the landscape.
- Private Boat tours: Navigate the vast reservoir of Lake Powell by kayak, take a stand-up paddleboard across the glassy waters, or explore from the comfort of a luxury private boat.
- Horseback Riding: Explore the sweeping Utah desert with seasoned wranglers. Riding trails available both in the area and beyond. More challenging rides include ridge-top hacks high above the maze of ridges and canyons.
- Private Air Tours: Flying over this incredible landscape – by plane, helicopter, or on a sunrise balloon trip – is an inspiring way to discover the breadth of the backcountry. Working closely with the area’s best pilots, you’ll experience the awe-inspiring scale of Canyon Country from on high.
- Native Wellness: Hózhó healing, relaxing massages, restorative therapies, Yoga practice and Grounding rituals.”
Another location in the Wellness Bubble list is Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. In Nayarit, a tropical paradise awaits to invigorate and refresh the soul. The lush Mexican destination will provide these perks:
- “Ocean Adventures: Unlock the magic of the Pacific Ocean by swimming with majestic whale sharks, stand-up paddle-boarding through a wild rainforest estuary or fishing with expert local fishermen.
- Nature Trails: Unleash a sense of intrepid adventure, exploring miles of hiking and biking trails. From La Abuela – grandmother tree – to ancient petroglyphs.
- Culinary Encounters: Make an authentic Mexican taco from scratch, discover astrological dining delights, or connect with cacao consciousness in one of our many foodie experiences.
- Polo and Equestrian Club: Immerse in the Polo & Equestrian Club – a world-class hive of activity for riders and spectators alike. Enjoy horseback lessons, polo lessons, and trail riding
- Wellness inspired by nature: Breathe in the fresh sea air, tune into the sound of birdsong and feel completely castaway with mindfulness and yoga classes as well as treatments at the One&Only Spa, inspired by both progressive and ancient healing practices.”
And if you’re looking for something off the beaten path, there’s always St. Martin, Caribbean. The French Caribbean is famed for its roaring waterfalls, lush rainforests, and azure lagoons and bays.
A St. Martin trip will involve massages by the whispering sea, connection with the energy of the water, and a way to give your spirit a much-needed boost.
A St.Martin vacation would include:
- “Island Hopping Boat Day
- Non-Motorised Water Sports
- Creole Rock Snorkel Adventure
- Hiking with the Arawaks
- Day trip to Tantamarre Island.”
How to Book Your Vacation
If any of these locations appeal to the wanderlust knocking on your inner peace, it’s easy to plan your travel bubble journey. Head over to Naya Traveler and get to know the planning team; they want to curate a journey specifically to your needs and wishes.
In no time at all, you could be exploring one of the world’s most naturally beautiful locations, refreshing your soul, and elevating your mind. With options for travel around the globe, Naya Traveler is ready to take you anywhere you want to go; and they can do it safely.