The Hotel: A Look Inside Nobu, Chicago’s Hottest New Hotel
Nobu Hotel in Chicago opened last year, and it quickly became one of the hottest destinations in the Windy City.
Nobu Hotel in Chicago opened last year, and it quickly became one of the hottest destinations in the Windy City. CELEB‘s new series The Hotel takes you inside some of the world’s best suites and villas and we’re starting with the Nobu. The Nobu’s signature style and luxury set it apart as best in call. Take a look inside of the Nobu Villa with General Manager Zoltan Payerli and see what makes it Chicago’s hottest hotel.
Rising above downtown Chicago’s West Loop, Nobu offers a variety of room options, from a Deluxe King and Zen Suite all the way up to the Nobu Villa. In The Hotel, Payerli takes guests on a stroll through the Villa and explains what makes it such a special place to stay at the end of a long day.
Some of the highlights of the Nobu Villa include:
- 1,484 square feet and one bedroom with an option to connect to a Deluxe King and make it a two bedroom.
- Contemporary Japanese decor to soothe the senses and draw guests into a sense of relaxation and peace.
- The color palette is made up of earth tones and rich blues, the perfect backdrop through which to view the breathtaking vistas of Chicago out of the nearly floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Kick back in the lounge area and watch the 75-inch TV or play some pool with your pals, the Villa offers several ways to play indoors if the weather outside turns too brisk.
- The bathroom boasts rich blue walls, heated tiles to warm the toes, and a stunning oversized teak bathtub to soak away your day’s cares. The shower offers several different setting options including a traditional shower, rain shower and steam room for every guest’s discerning needs.
- In the bedroom, lay your head on the luxuriously appointed king-sized bed or stay up awhile and gaze over the city with this breathtaking corner room view.
- 14-foot-high ceilings make the room feel even more expansive than it already is, but cozy and welcoming. So you can turn your stay in Chicago’s hottest new hotel into a night of entertaining your local friends and family, or you can have it all to yourself.
With a two to four guest option, the Villa is the perfect romantic couple getaway or small gathering. But being the hottest room in the city’s hottest hotel means you’ll want to plan your stay, call 312-779-8888 or email [email protected] to secure a night or nights in this luxurious suite suspended among the clouds.
When you’ve had your fill of relaxation—which, let’s be honest, is probably never—head down to Nobu Chicago, the world-famous on-site dining delight. If you don’t want to get out of bed you can always dine-in.
However, we highly recommend taking the elevator ride to the restaurant and dining in the opulent design forward space. The menu is a delightful contemporary interpretation of traditional Japanese food, with a variety of dishes to choose from and an emphasis on both form and flavor. Every dish at Nobu Chicago is a masterful blend of tantalizing and satisfying. You will remember each bite and start planning your next meal before you’ve even paid the check.
There’s also the option of dining at the Rooftop at Nobu Hotel Chicago. Rooftop offers a variety of menus from breakfast through dinner, with a similar blend of contemporary and classic Japanese dishes. Whether you’re dreaming of Eggplant Miso, Lamb Antichuco, A5 Miyazaki Wagyu Gyoza, King Crab Tacos, Sashimi Salad, Salmon Egg Donburi, Nobu Honey Toast or a delightful cocktail or wine, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Rooftop. And did we mention the view? Perched atop the Nobu Hotel, Rooftop offers views of the city in a charming modern atmosphere with contemporary decor and warm, inviting atmosphere.
The Nobu Hotel Chicago
The Nobu hotel is more than a place to lay your head at night, it’s a destination in the heart of Chicago that offers guests a stay close to everything you want to visit. The hotel offers an indoor tranquility pool, a complete start-of-the-art gym and health-conscious menu items at both restaurants to help you feel good while you relax.
The location of the Nobu makes it the perfect place to stay whether you’re in Chicago for business or fun, and there are rooms designed to accommodate business trips or private events. Step into the Nobu Hotel and see for yourself why it’s Chicago’s hottest new hotel.
View this post on Instagram
To watch the newest episode of The Hotel or any of CELEB‘s exclusive video content, head over to the Google or Apple app stores and download the CELEB app.