Ariana Grande is expanding beyond fragrance, debuting body care products today on Ulta's website. The God Is A Woman Clean Body Line is conscious of its ingredients, vegan and cruelty-free, giving your body a heavenly feel from good intentions.
"Creating fragrances and developing products that I love and can share with my fans is such a rewarding creative process," expressed Grande.
Give Your Skin What It Deserves
The Grammy Award Winning Artist shared, "My favorite part of my personal routine includes exfoliating with the body scrub and finishing with our hydrating lotion or body oil. I am obsessed with this line and particularly with the scrub since it's all about nourishing and caring for your skin. I am so excited for everyone to try this collection!"
Body Scrub Soufflé:
- Ariana's favorite product in this collection. Formulated with organic ingredients including Coconut Oil and Shea Butter, this salt-based scrub gently exfoliates the skin leaving it silky smooth and ready for the Luxurious Body oil to make your skin glow.
- 6.3 oz $30.00
Luxurious Body Oil:
- The Luxurious Body Oil is beautifully scented with the addicting God Is a Woman fragrance. Formulated with essential acids to help nourish skin and lock in moisture, this skin-softening must-have will leave skin with an alluring, healthy glow. Apply the body oil after a shower to maximize moisture.
- 2 fl oz $35.00
Hand and Body Cream:
- Made with hydrating Argan Oil, this quick-absorbing, lightweight, nourishing multi-purpose cream is suitable for the hands and body. The Argan Oil deeply hydrates, moisturizes, and soothes your skin.
- 1.7 fl oz $12.00
Deluxe Travel Spray:
- Top: Ambrette & Juicy Pear
- Heart: Orris & Turkish Rose Petals
- Dry down: Madagascar Vanilla & Creamy Cedarwood
- Bring the addicting scent of the God is a Woman fragrance with you wherever you go. The sleek and modern case is perfect for travel and includes Eau de Parfum refills.
- (Includes 2 7.5ml sprays) $38.00
Penny Coy, Vice President of Merchandising at Ulta Beauty stated, "For years Ulta Beauty guests have loved Ariana Grande fragrances, and we know they'll embrace the God Is A Woman body collection with the same passion and enthusiasm. As the proud retail partner, we're delighted to exclusively offer this extension to an already beloved brand that will provide guests even more possibilities to discover self-care essentials that smell great and feel even better."
Grande Going Bigger
Ariana Grande is no stranger to popularity. Her career has been an uphill success since her start on Nickelodeon and she continues to climb up the ladder.
Prior to her body care line, the multi-platinum artist launched her own makeup line at Ulta called R.E.M, Beauty, in 2021. Her products are geared towards giving people an opportunity to emphasize their already existing beauty as well as support and encourage their creative and self-expressive endeavors. And, just like her new products, R.E.M. Beauty is conscious of our environment being vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and recyclable.
At just 29 years old, Grande has released six albums which have all gone platinum and went well beyond 98 billion streams globally. Her powerhouse vocals and her strong knack for entertaining have brought her to become one of the biggest pop stars our generation has yet to see.
Grande is "the first artist to hold the top three Billboard Hot 100 spots since The Beatles in 1964 with "7 Rings," "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored," and "Thank U, Next." In 2020, she became the first and only artist to have 5 singles debut at #1 in the charts history. In 2021, Grande made history as the first artist to simultaneously hold three top 10 spots on Billboard Pop Airplay and Mediabase Top 40 Charts with "positions," "34+34" and "pov." "
Ariana Grande's continuous efforts to evolve into the next best version of herself shines through her work, especially in this new body care line that will be available for purchase in all Ulta Beauty stores as of August 28.