For one weekend only, two titans in the hospitality industry are teaming up to bring an experience like no other to lovers of the Las Vegas and Miami nightlife scenes. It's an East Coast/West Coast love story as E11even Miami and Resorts World Las Vegas have announced a team-up for Memorial Day Weekend, and they're bringing the fun.
Bringing a unique nightlife experience to the Las Vegas strip, this team-up will delight guests with a number of one-night-only events providing premiere entertainment and activations throughout the property and its exclusive venues.
E11even Comes to Resorts World Las Vegas
For Memorial Day Weekend, the nightlife scene in Las Vegas is evolving into something new and extraordinary. This team-up between E11EVEN and RWLV is just the first of what should be a long and successful partnership - linking Miami and Las Vegas in a way they've never been brought together before.
The partnership is kicking off with a series of one-off events at RWLV hosted by E11EVEN, and consists of:
Memorial Day Weekend in Vegas:
- Thursday, May 26: NFT Party hosted by the 11 Captain’s Club at Bar Zazu. DJ Vice performs at Zouk Nightclub.
- Friday, May 27: Cash Cash at Ayu Dayclub. Louis The Child mans the deck at Zouk Nightclub.
- Saturday, May 28: Zedd performs at Ayu Dayclub, with a Special Dinner at Fuhu hosted by E11EVEN Miami. Tiësto rocks Zouk Nightclub.
- Sunday, May 29: DJ Snake takes over Ayu Dayclub, and the Martinez Brothers take the stage at Zouk Nightclub.
Ronn Nicolli, Vice President of Zouk Group Las Vegas, says of the partnership in a statement; “Zouk Group and E11EVEN Miami both offer guests an unparalleled experience and we could not be more excited to partner with a leader in the industry and expand Zouk Group’s footprint across the United States. We look forward to welcoming fans of E11EVEN Miami to Resorts World Las Vegas during Memorial Day Weekend and continuing to expand this partnership.”
Dennis DeGori, Creator & Co-Founder of E11EVEN Miami, adds, “We are beyond excited to be partnering with Resorts World Las Vegas, the newest and most amazing jewel on the Strip. My operating partners Gino LoPinto, Daniel Solomon and I all hail from Las Vegas, and we couldn’t be more proud to have a presence in our hometown.”
For tickets, visit Zouk Group's website or E11EVEN's. And if you want to attend but might not have the money lying around - or if you're just feeling lucky - E11EVEN Miami will be giving one lucky winner and a guest flights, accommodations, and access to select events for Memorial Day Weekend in Las Vegas. Click here to enter to win.
Resorts World Las Vegas
If you're a Miami nightlife pro but don't know Vegas that well, let us introduce you do E11EVEN's new home-away-from-home: Resorts World Las Vegas. Designed to be a truly all-inclusive and immersive experience for both guests and locals looking for a little day of fantasy, RWLV is a city-within-a-city.
RWLV offers endless entertainment, dining, and nightlife experiences including (but not limited to):
- The District: A high-end shopping experience that offers retailers such as Fred Segal, Black Clover, eight, Nectar, O bag, Pepper, Judith Lieber Couture and more.
- Dining: If you've ever dreamed of every option you can imagine being just a short stroll away, Resorts World Las Vegas has your gastronomic dreams covered. Restaurants and lounges to delight include: Bar Zazu, Carversteak, Crossroads Kitchen, Genting Palace, Kusa Nori, Wally's, Agave Bar & Grill, RedTail Las Vegas, Sun's Out Buns Out, The Kitchen at Resorts World, Blood Bros BBQ, Burger Barn, Fuhu Shack, Here Kitty Kitty Vice Den, Pepita's Kitchen, Ten Suns, Baccarat Bar, Bimini Bar, Crystal Bar, Gatsby's and much more.
- Nightlife: Ayu Dayclub and Zouk Nightclub offer guests the kind of VIP experience they long for on the Strip but with the convenience of being a short walk from their rooms.
- Entertainment: With a revolving schedule of world-class entertainers that includes Michael Bublé, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and more - there's a little something for every type of music lover.
- Hotel: Resorts World offers three brand rooms to choose from: Hilton, Conrad and Crockfords.
- Awana Spa: A truly unique health and wellness experience, Awana combines the traditional with the innovative to bring personalized experiences to guests.
- Interactive and immersive property-wide experiences that touch multiple senses and leave you wanting to return.
RWLV is the first of the brand to open in the United States and proves that Zouk Group's international experience put them at the top of the game in Sin City. Since opening in Summer of 2021, Resorts World has become the place to be in Las Vegas - because you can find whatever your heart desires all on the same campus.
With world-class hospitality, service and entertainment right at your fingertips, it's hard to find a better place to visit than Resorts World Las Vegas. For more information or to book your stay - which you won't regret - visit the website.
And if you're a Vegas nightlife guru and you aren't that familiar with E11EVEN, here's what you want to know about the East Coast's premiere nightlife destination.
Opened in 2014, E11EVEN is an ultraclub centrally located in Miami within hop-skip distance of Brickell, FTX Arena and South Beach.
E11EVEN boasts a premiere nightlife experience through its 20,000 square foot venue. The E11EVEN team shares in a statement, "In 2019, the landmark destination established itself as the highest-grossing nightclub per square foot, globally, further stabilizing its presence as one of the most sought-after clubs in the world. Stars such as Drake, Miley Cyrus, Usher, Cardi B, The Chainsmokers, Post Malone, Daddy Yankee, and Nicky Jam have taken the stage in front of guests including Leonardo DiCaprio, Sting, Kendall Jenner, Demi Lovato, Gigi & Bella Hadid, Dwyane Wade, Vin Diesel and more. Offering premium bottle service and a delectable food menu, E11EVEN MIAMI delivers a one-of-a-kind five-star hospitality experience."
And that's not all - E11EVEN is at the top of the NFT game as well. Late last year, E11EVEN purchased Bored Ape #11 for just under $400K. E11EVEN Partners Dennis DeGori, Michael Simkins and Marc Roberts said of the purchase in a statement, "E11EVEN has always dedicated itself to being cutting edge and staying ahead of the curve, we have seen tremendous success in the eight months we have accepted cryptocurrency (as a form of payment) and see opportunities like this as a natural transition for the business to continue to expand the brand and our assets. We are thrilled to have Bored Ape #11 as our first NFT acquisition as we continue to grow our footprint in the space."
E11EVEN also became the first major nightclub in the US to accept cryptocurrency back in April 2021, and they've processed over $4M in cryptocurrency since then.
With a state-of-the-art experience that indulges the senses and makes you feel like a VIP no matter how you come to play, E11EVEN is Miami's hottest ultraclub. For more information or to plan your night out, visit the website.