Father's Day 2022 is just a few days away, and it's time to lock in those last-minute gifts to make the dad in your life feel special.
One Las Vegas resort opened just a year ago but has quickly become the place to be if you want to have a good time and feel pampered. Resorts World Las Vegas is the perfect place to take dad for a weekend of fun, relaxation - and that special something only a Vegas vacation can offer.
An Offer Just for Father's Day
Resorts World loves to celebrate people, and Father's Day is no exception.
This year, they're offering a special for the dads out there who need a weekend away from it all - with or without the family.
The Father's Day package, explains, "We adore dads everywhere, everyday but we decided to do something a little more for this special day. Each Dad has their own unique tastes, but we have a Father’s Day gift that will warm the heart of even the most sentimental of Dads. Sign up for Genting Rewards and receive a holiday gift just in time to lavish your loved one with everything Resorts World Las Vegas has to offer. Book a relaxing stay in one of our luxurious rooms and make plans for dinner at one of our premier dining locations. Make this Father’s Day one to remember."
Those who book for Father's Day will receive:
- Savings off the best available rates
- Complimentary self-parking
- Cancellable/refundable options up to 1 day prior to arrival
- The Resorts World comfort and elegance for dad to enjoy.
To book the special Father's Day offer, click here.
Things for Dad to Do at Resorts World
If you've never been to Resorts World, you might wonder what makes it so special and perfect for dad.
The resort itself is a city-within-a-city, offering something for everyone. The property offers 70,000 square feet of retail space, a 5,000-square foot concert and entertainment venue, 250,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space, 117,000 square feet of gaming space at the casino, 200,000 square feet of crystal clear LED display screens, and a 27,000 square foot spa experience with Awana Spa.
Dining options range from meaty to vegan, fancy to casual, and everything in between. Here are some of our favorite Resorts World destinations we recommend you take dad to try on his special weekend:
- Carversteak: For the steak lover, Carversteak offers a modern setting and menu featuring dry-aged American cuts and Japanese-certified wagyu steaks
- Brezza: Italian fare for the discerning diner, Brezza offers modern coastal Italian fare with a Vegas twist
- Crossroads Kitchen: A meat-free destination helmed by vegan chef extraordinaire and founder Tal Ronnen. If dad wants to try meat-free fare but has been hesitant to take the leap, this is the place to experiment with.
- Awana: While a spa might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a Father's Day celebration, maybe it should be. Pamper dad from head to toe with world class traditional and modern services.
- Eight: Cigars and fine whiskey make up the menu at Eight, the perfect place for dad to dive into the elegance of days of yore and feel like a king.
- Gatsby's Cocktail Lounge: The vibe is a modern twist on a classic style, with vintage drinks and decor.
- Pools: Resorts World offers 5 pools just off the Strip, the perfect place to spend some warm afternoons in the desert city.
- Glow: The Resorts World website describes it; "Immerse yourself in a digital experience unlike anything seen in Las Vegas with GLOW, a one-of-a-kind video content and multimedia exposition only at Resorts World. GLOW features eye-catching optical illusions, offering viewers exciting shows that tap into the energy of the city. Be transported to extraordinary destinations by these unique shows displayed across the property, including the 100,000-square-foot West Tower display and the iconic 50-ft diameter interior globe."
- The Casino: With over two football fields of gaming space, Resorts World's casino will let dad try his luck and skill with ample options.
One Year of Excellence
If you already have plans for Father's Day, don't worry - there's another big celebration going on at Resorts World this month.
The resort opened June 24, 2021. So the one-year anniversary is just days away.
Guests are invited to join the team for the anniversary celebration, and those who sign up for Genting Rewards can enjoy a special gift to commemorate a year of excellence.
For more information on Resorts World or to book your stay and surprise dad with the best vacation he's ever enjoyed - visit the website.