In Las Vegas, there's one place that has it all.
Whether you're there for gaming, shopping, fine dining or relaxing, Resorts World Las Vegas has you covered. And they just added another top-of-the-class destination for guests and locals: Jalisco Underground.
It's a tequila and mescal bar, and it's coming just in time to cool off this fall at Resorts World.
Welcome to the Family, Jalisco Underground
Located under Wally's. the newest member of the Resorts World Las Vegas family will take guests on a journey somewhere fantastic.
From the minute guests walk in, they'll be immersed in the incredible feel and mystical vibes of underground tequila culture in Mexico City.
Inspired by the birthplace of tequila, Guadalajara, Jalisco's at RWLV will offer guests high-end spirits and handcrafted cocktails to sip on. The vibe will embrace a combination of authentic and modern decor including candlelit chandeliers and mosaics.
- a statement from Scott Sibella, president of Resorts World Las Vegas.
The space underneath Wally’s is a hidden treasure on property, and as we thought about fun ways to program it, we felt that an underground tequila concept was a perfect fit. With the addition of Jalisco Underground, there will be no shortage of places for guests to enjoy while on property.
Music will be specially curated from an incredible list of modern Mexican music, Latin DJs and Rock n'Roll as guests enjoy their secret cave of wonders in the secret space beneath Wally's.
Drink menu highlights include:
- "24 Carat Margarita: Clase Azul añejo, Grand Marnier 150, lime juice and agave nectar
- Black on Black on Black: Mexican brandy, Casa Dragones añejo and Meletti Amaro
- Cristiano’s Margarita: Barrel-Aged El Cristiano Blanco, lime, lemon and orange juice."
And guests can enjoy handpicked bites with their perfect drinks, including:
- "Hundred Dollar Nachos: Slow-roasted suckling pig, topped with truffle queso and Siberian caviar
- Lobster Quesadilla: Stuffed with Maine lobster, Chanterelle mushrooms and squash blossom, finished with white cheddar and bisque salsa
- Grilled Octopus Tacos: Chorizo-spiced octopus, roasted market carrots, lime crème fraîche and black garlic mole."
Resorts World Offers All the Finest Things in Life
Jalisco is just the newest extraordinary destination to be unveiled in Resorts World.
It joins Wally's, Baccarat, Eight Cigar Lounge, Gatsby's, Genting Palace and more as Las Vegas's most desirable collection of bars and lounges in one property.
Whatever you vibe, whatever your flavor - Resorts World Las Vegas brings it all together at your fingertips.
And thanks to a new collaboration between Resorts World and chargeFUZE, you won't have to worry about your phone running out of batteries no matter where you are in the property.
Charging stations around the property in strategic locations will help guests stay powered on the go. "This amenity is affordable and flexible to your needs. The convenience of it will allow you to stay where you are for longer periods of time (because you won't have to worry about getting back to your room over a dead phone) and also makes a location more attractive, having one less thing to stress over. AKA if you're the photo-taking friend who loses their battery first trying to digitally capture the memories, now you have a back-up support system throughout your experience."