With the release of evian's new Sparkling Water, it's time to check out what it means to explore the artistry of the world's best water.
A Water Residency
What exactly is a water residency? We know comedy residencies and music residencies - so how does a water product settle in for a nice long stretch of appearances?
- a statement from Craig Schottler, VP Beverage - West Region at Tao Group Hospitality.
Inspired by evian Sparkling and our love for creating distinct experiences, we were excited to collaborate with evian to create the first-ever water residency exclusively available at TAO Beach Dayclub. The evian Sparkling Water Residency offers those who visit our property a unique hydration experience featuring the refreshing taste of evian that our guests know and love.
Now through August 12, guests who stay at The Venetian can enjoy exclusive experiences celebrating the launch of evian Sparkling™.
- A breathtaking replica of the French Alps highlighting evian water's natural source and filtration journey.
- evian Sparkling bottles, covered in Swarovski crystals and designed by artist Sara Shakeel.
- A special evian "water service" presentation available to order. The presentation consists of an Eiffel Tower sparkling bottle presentation and evian Sparkling delivered directly to the table like the finest bottle service.
- TAO Beach Dayclub-goers can order evian Sparkling from the poolside cabanas, making them some of the very first in the U.S. to enjoy the newest product.
- a statement from Leeni Haemaelaeinen, Marketing Director at evian North America
After announcing the introduction of evian Sparkling earlier this year, we are excited to officially welcome our latest bubbly offering and introduce the evian Sparkling Water Residency in Las Vegas with TAO Group Hospitality. As a brand that encourages healthy hydration, we wanted to bring our new sparkle to Las Vegas and create a hydration experience that awakens the senses and allows people to stay hydrated with the effervescent and refreshing taste of evian Sparkling.
This innovative residency concept introduces a new era in marketing collaboration, and could open the door to more product residencies in the future - an intriguing idea.
evian's Newest Product is Making a Splash
But what's all the splash over?
evian's new sparkling water is the brand's first non-flavored sparkling carbonated natural spring water.
The product team says of the creation in a statement, "Crafted by its 15-year natural filtration journey through the glacial rocks in the heart of the French Alps, evian Sparkling is a transformation of its natural spring water by adding carbonated sparkles to bring a gentle intensity that delivers a crisp freshness."
With evian's reputation for crisp, refreshing flavor and quality water known the world over, new products from the brand always generate excitement and buzz and Sparkling is no exception.
evian's launch comes just in time for the peak heat of the summer, and it's a great opportunity to tuck in at The Venetian and enjoy the finer things in life.