While Teen Mom enemy Briana DeJesus is celebrating the pregnancy announcement of BFF Shirley Burgos, Kailyn Lowry is out here living her best life too.
Lowry recently opened up about meeting "the one," possible wedding plans, and when she intends to share her lover with the world - she already has the announcement pic chosen and ready to share. Here's what we know about Lowry's special someone.
Wedding Bells Are Ringing?
In a new episode of her podcast Coffee Convos, Lowry was chatting with cohost Lindsie Chrisley and got candid about a new relationship that she thinks might just be "the one."
Celebuzz writes, "'If I ever get married again I’m not having bridesmaids or groomsmen. It’s not a day for anyone else but myself and my husband or partner,' Kailyn told Lindsie about her future wedding plans.
'Wait, is the wedding back on the table?' Lindsie asked.
'I would say yes. I wouldn’t have, like, a huge wedding or anything. I feel like I would have a cute, very, very simple ceremony and maybe, like, a dinner afterward,' Kailyn replied. 'I met the love of my life and I – yeah.'
Lindsie seemed shocked by the news and then asked how Kailyn could be so sure.
'So, it’s crazy because they say when you know, you just know and that’s how I feel,” Kailyn explained. “I feel like I’ve known him for a lifetime. Like, I feel like I have known him forever.'
She added, 'You know how I said when I get engaged or married is when I’ll, like, post them? I’m ready to, like, soft-launch. I’m ready. It just feels like we’ve been best friends forever and now we’re just together. Like, I feel like I’ve known him forever.'”
And Lowry already has the pic picked out that she will use to share her new love with the world, but she hasn't shown it to fans yet.
Lowry explained, "I made, like, a little reel. Like an Instagram Reel, but it just very much looks homemade. Lux took a picture of us. I’m gonna send it to you, and this is the one I’m gonna post. I just have to edit out his company on his sweatshirt. I just feel like it was a very organic picture.”
Lowry sent the image for Chrisley and explained that she doesn't want to share prematurely, adding that she's been with someone before this for a long time and it makes her uncertain about taking the big leap of going public with their relationship.
Chrisley commented that the couple looks very in love in the image Lowry sent, and Lowry promised to reveal him to fans in the coming weeks - so stay tuned.
A Look Back at Kail's Loves
In the meantime, to get to where she is now, Lowry has had to go through a lot of heartbreak.
Here's a look back at some of her most memorable relationship moments:
- Jo Rivera: Lowry was first introduced to the world through MTV's 16 & Pregnant, when she and Rivera were expecting their son Isaac. The couple didn't last very long, but they now co-parent together well and she's good friends with Rivera's wife Vee Torres.
- However, the relationship lasted long enough to cause drama with her next relationship. Lowry moved on with Jordan Wenner, while she was still living with Rivera. Rivera of course was upset to discover she had a new man, and kicked her out. Things fell apart with Wenner when he discovered that she was still sleeping with - drumroll, please - Rivera.
- Javi Marroquin: In 2011, Lowry met Marroquin while working at the mall. After less than a year of dating, Marroquin proposed and Lowry accepted. They married in a quick ceremony in 2012 before Marroquin left for Air Force training. In 2013, they held a proper marriage ceremony with friends and family - and at the time, Lowry was already seven months pregnant with their son, Lincoln.
- After trying to salvage their marriage and three years, the couple split in 2016 and began the arduous but successful process of co-parenting.
- Lowry began dating Chris Lopez shortly after splitting with Marroquin, and they welcomed son Lux in 2017.
- While on a break from Lopez, Lowry briefly dated another man before getting back together with him and welcoming their second son (and her fourth), Cruz.
- Disagreements over a haircut allegedly turned violent and Lowry was arrested for punching Lopez in 2020.
- Since then she has been linked to Malik Montgomery - who she dated secretly on-and-off after things ended with Lopez.
And just a few weeks ago, Lowry was linked to a man named Elijah Scott.
Both Montgomery and nosy fans seemed to believe she she cheated on Malik with Scott - and it caused Scott's sister to come to his defense on social media.
Is Scott "the one" she is thinking about forever with, or is it Montgomery - or someone new?
Hopefully, fans will know something solid in the next few weeks.