Rachel Zoe is a titan in the world of design. Zoe is also a mom, a CEO, an investor, a philanthropist, and the curator of a box subscription that doesn’t like to be called a box subscription, it’s so much more. Curateur is Zoe’s way of bringing her favorite, hand-picked, must-have items to customers. And now, the Curateur Summer Box 2021 is here, and it’s full of every bit of luxury and top-quality items that you need to survive the hot summer months.
Curateur Summer Box
The Curateur boxes in the past have included earrings, fun beachy cover-ups, weekender totes, and skin solutions to meet your sun summer needs. The 2021 box is no exception. This year, the box includes the following:
- Rachel Zoe Capri Tote. This fun Summer tote blends the clean white body with the crisp black handles and trim. Made of canvas with a vegan leather trim, the Capri Tote offers interior pockets to separate all of your on-the-go items, and a magnetic closure to keep the sand out. It retails for $105.00.
- Melinda Maria Star Lariat Necklace. This stunning piece of jewelry boasts a rectangle-chain 15 inch length with another 2.5-inch drop off the center to dangle the beautiful star-and-moon inspired pendant. Designed in collaboration with Zoe, this piece with an 18K finish is sure to attract attention. It retails for $120.00.
- March Jacobs Beauty Re(cover) Hydrating Coconut Lip Oil. With the Summer heat and more time in the sun, Summer lips need extra love. The oil contains 5 forms of coconut oil and vitamin E. It can be used to prep lips for lipstick, helping it last longer, or it can be used alone to protect and soften your lips and give them a light gloss. It retails for $29.00.
- OneKind Golden State Nourishing Facial Oil. This oil can help repair the day’s damage. The plant-based and Leaping Bunny certified oil contains carrot seed and rosehip. It brightens skin and helps cell turnover. Sea buckthorn extract improves skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and healing. The oil retails for $45.00.
- Walter Baker Tulum Caftan. This lightweight, breezy, floral caftan is perfect for wearing over a bathing suit or pairing with some shorts and big sunglasses. The black background beautifully compliments the multi-colored monstera leaves. Made of polyester, this one-size-fits-all, multi-functional piece retails for $198.00.
- Walter Baker Cozumel Towel. This beautiful towel recalls a nautical theme, with a crisp white background and faded blue stripes. 100% cotton, the towel measures about 40 inches by 75 inches. It’s the perfect size for a picnic or some sunning on the sand. It retails for $110.00. Box recipients can choose between the towel or the caftan.
For those who are keeping track, the box contains either $409 or $497 worth of products depending on your choice – all for $99!
Rachel Zoe’s Vision for Curateur
Once called Box of Style, Curateur is a French word that means “curator,” embodying the box’s promise of a specially-curated experience for every customer. When you open your box, you feel like the products were picked precisely for you. The website shares, “It all began with one woman and her vision. Our fearless leader, Rachel Zoe, rose to fame and earned fashion icon status through an unparalleled sense of style, natural instinct for trend forecasting, and ability to create meaningful relationships with just about anyone. Rachel, being so deeply intertwined with the upper echelons of fashion, felt it was important to deliver that same level of style to every woman in a more accessible manner. Thus, Box of Style was born.
Since its inception in 2015, Rachel and the team identified a gap in the market for a subscription box delivery service with more elevated items and offerings. What once was a two-dimensional idea of simplified styling for women on-the-go, has since evolved into something much greater. Something that fulfills and exceeds the complex needs of the multi-faceted, modern woman. Something that enhances the intricacies of her life that make her unique. Fast-forward to 2020, CURATEUR is born.”
Luxury Subscription Boxes are On the Rise
The Curateur boxes is at the top of a long list of beautiful luxury subscription box options for customers. Those looking to have regular deliveries to their doorstep with the best of the best products can choose from makeup, home convenience items, clothing, food, or health supplement items and beyond. Companies that offer these premiere products include Ipsy, Armoire, GQ, Rent the Runway, Norlii, Margot Elena, Beauty Heroes and more.
The more people stay home and avoid in-person shopping, the more these subscription boxes will continue to rise to meet the market. But every now and then, something like Curateur rises to the top to remind us to keep expecting better. Curateur aims to bring elite luxury to every customer, and they consistently knock that goal out of the park. Subscriptions can be purchased at the rate of $99 per box, or $349 for a year. Each year, four boxes are released. Visit Curateur for more information.