L.A. Staple Craig’s Vegan is Coming to Resorts World Las Vegas, Plus More Dining Reveals
In a summer of exciting openings and announcements for Las Vegas, Resorts World consistently keeps dominating the dialogue. It feels
In a summer of exciting openings and announcements for Las Vegas, Resorts World consistently keeps dominating the dialogue. It feels like every other day, the long-anticipated resort titan is announcing a new all-star destination being added to their lineup. And they’ve done it again. The Los Angeles hotspot Craig’sVegan is joining Resorts World, along with a list of other big names sure to draw a crowd.
Resorts World just keeps raising the bar, over and over. With every partnership they announce, it’s clear Las Vegas destination is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Offering everything from original restaurant concepts to cocktail lounges and other entertainment spaces, Resorts World is going to change the landscape of Las Vegas forever.
And just this week, they added another amazing locale to their food lineup; Los Angeles superstar ice creamery Craig’sVegan. But that’s not all; the new lineup promises to bring a wide variety of flavors and atmospheres, offering something for everyone.
The official release says, “Opening this summer, Resorts World Las Vegas is introducing its dynamic dining and cocktail portfolio. The Strip’s newest resort will welcome first-to-market restaurants and beverage experiences, ranging from celebrated chef-driven dining and quick-service venues to original concepts developed by Genting and Resorts World Las Vegas.
‘Our guests will have no shortage of incredible dining options when they visit the resort,’ said Resorts World Las Vegas Vice President of Food and Beverage Bart Mahoney. ‘From fine-dining to more casual venues, we set out to carefully design a culinary program that will offer a diverse roster of food and beverage concepts.’
The lineup of food and beverage venues at Resorts World Las Vegas include:
- ¡VIVA! – Created in collaboration with Esquire Magazine’s ‘Chef of the Year,’ ¡VIVA! celebrates Chef Ray Garcia’s modern take on regional Mexican cuisine set in a vibrant, lush and contemporary space. The bright and bold flavors of the food and cocktails along with the rich and colorful design, set the stage for a fun and elevated dining experience.
- Genting Palace – Step into old-world glamour at Genting Palace, the culinary gem established by Genting Group in 1965 will offer an exquisite menu of authentic Cantonese cuisine, seafood and exceptional dim sum.
- Kusa Nori – Complete with a high-energy sushi bar and teppanyaki grills, this modern Japanese bistro, created by Resorts World Las Vegas, will serve classic and innovative dishes from Japan including yakitori and teppanyaki creations, plus an extensive selection of sake.
- Brezza – From James Beard Award semi-finalist Nicole Brisson and industry veteran Jason Rocheleau, Brezza will serve upscale and modern coastal Italian fare that embraces the traditions of Italy, offering handmade pastas, premier seafood, Brisson’s hand-selected heritage breeds and Creekstone Farms beef, paired with a beverage program including classic amari that honors Italy’s vast produce and historic wine region.
- Bar Zazu – A second concept from Chef Brisson and Rocheleau, this vibrant, chic café will bring alive the spirit and flavors of Europe by showcasing its regional diversity through hot and cold tapas, cheese and charcuterie and sweet and savory pastries. Wines from around the world are served by the glass, bottle and flights, along with beer and cocktails from different regions of Europe, encouraging exploration.
Casual Eateries and On-the-Go Options:
- Craig’sVegan – Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth at the first-ever scoop shop for Los Angeles hotspot, Craig’s, with rich, creamy and decadent vegan frozen treats in scoops, pints, sundaes and shakes. Signature flavors include Melrose Mint Chip, Sunset & Strawberry, Killa’ Vanilla and Perfectly Chocolate.
- Sun’s Out Buns Out – This playful eatery, developed by Resorts World Las Vegas, will present an innovative take on comfort food, starring one key ingredient: eggs. No longer just a breakfast staple, Sun’s Out Buns Out will offer egg dishes all day, every day.
- Tacos El Cabrón – A San Diego staple, Tacos El Cabrón will serve Tijuana-inspired Mexican cuisine in a hip, casual setting. Menu highlights include authentic street tacos, street corn, burritos, bowls and specialty dishes.
- Marigold – Developed by local Las Vegas entrepreneur Billy Richardson, Marigold will feature American staples such as burgers, lobsters and housemade desserts as well as craft brews, signature cocktails and wine.
- Richie Palmer’s Mulberry Street Pizzeria of Beverly Hills – A Beverly Hills institution since 1991, Mulberry Street Pizzeria offers authentic pizza by the slice and whole pies with specialty toppings such as Chicken Ranch, Eggplant Parmesan and Rigatoni.
- The Kitchen at Resorts World – The Kitchen will be a breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night destination with an array of internationally inspired cuisine. Morning classics and afternoon delights such as burgers, pasta and wok-fried noodle dishes as well as a buffet option will be served in a tasteful, casual setting overlooking the casino.
- The Market – The Market is a stylish grab-and-go spot that will feature gourmet sandwiches, sweet and salty snacks, fine wine and small-batch sodas 24/7.
- Pool Dining and Bars – Resorts World Las Vegas will offer four poolside food and beverage options across its expansive 5.5-acre pool complex including Agave Bar & Grill, serving Mediterranean fare and grilled seafood dishes; Bites, a snack bar located at the family pool on the east side of the pool deck; and two full-service bars – one of which will feature life-sized Jenga and cornhole, located on the east side of the pool complex and the other overlooking the resort’s stunning infinity-edge pool.
Bars & Lounges:
- Dawg House Saloon & Sportsbook – With an original location on Nashville’s Music Row, Dawg House Saloon is a classic Nashville sports bar situated adjacent to Resorts World Las Vegas’s sportsbook that will feature live music and dancing, an array of draft beers, creative cocktails and classic American pub fare with a Southern twist.
- Starlight on 66 – With expansive views of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip, Starlight on 66 will feature a stunning space 66 floors above the neon lights. Plush leather couches, mahogany paneled walls and beautiful artwork from around the world will adorn the space for a truly elevated lounge experience. The lounge will showcase an exceptional collection of fine and rare spirits, handcrafted cocktails and globally inspired small plates.
- Crystal Bar – Located in the heart of the casino floor, Crystal Bar will specialize in handcrafted cocktails and curated spirits. This sophisticated sanctuary is showered in glamour, with a sparkling design featuring cascading crystal-shaped pendants.
- Casino & Lobby Bars – Guests seeking a quick refreshment can visit one of the full-service bars located throughout the resort including Baccarat Bar, High Limit Bar, Conrad Lobby Bar and Crockfords Lobby Bar.”
Resorts World Has Already Announced Amazing Dining Experiences
The announcement this week is just the newest in a long line of incredible promises from Resorts World. They’ve already announced amazing venues like:
- Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge – a modern and upscale destination right off the casino floor offering artisinal cocktails, aromatic wines, and vintage and rare champagnes.
- Wally’s Wine & Spirits – already an LA and Hollywood favorite, Wally’s mixes a restaurant, wine bar, and market that will serve the needs and pocketbooks of everyone.
- Famous Foods Street Eats – Zouk Group created this Asian-inspired hall-style dining experience, blending the best of Asian street vendor food and some of the top Chefs in the world with the convenience of an off-casino-floor location.
- FUHU – another Zouk Group brainchild, FUHU is a dining experience more than a restaurant, offering a contemporary twist on modern Asian recipes with an enthralling mixology program.
- Redtail – Zouk Group’s social bar, at Redtail you can play darts, beer pong, pool and other games while sampling premium beer, wine, and cocktails and selecting one of many shared plates.
When Will Resorts World Open?
The day is drawing closer, and Resorts World is expected to open this summer. Guests can walk in the door and visit one of dozen dining or entertainment experiences, staying on the property or driving from nearby.
The Resorts World concept is one of the most innovative and exciting in recent memory, offering luxury, convenience, and a fits-any-budget smorgasbord of options to choose from.