Rihanna Has A Special Treat For You And We’re Not Talking Super Bowl Halftime
Calling all Rihanna fans (and ice cream fans alone)! The highly anticipated Super Bowl halftime show is underway and we’ve
Calling all Rihanna fans (and ice cream fans alone)!
The highly anticipated Super Bowl halftime show is underway and we’ve got something sweet to hold you over until it’s time to drop the curtain. Madison Brown Ice Cream partnered with Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) to put a unique twist on a classic flavor. Their new Neapolitan Swirl features vanilla and strawberry ice cream with a special chocolate crunch ribbon and Rhi’s signature on the back of each pint.
Time and Togetherness In A Pint
“Ice cream can mean a lot of different things but at Madison Brown, it stands for family, friends, and community,” writes the Madison Brown site. The company was named after a family member of a team who began making flavors the same way they created memories – “over time and together.” After sharing their creations with people in their community, Madison Brown decided to take their work to the next level by spreading joy through pints of staple ice cream flavors with their own personalized touches. As their journey continues, the team at Madison Brown finds ways to give back to communities who inspire them, one being CLF by Rihanna.
The full line-up of Madison Brown flavors includes:
- Vanilla: Subtle yet rich creamy vanilla ice cream with just the right amount of sweetness
- Chocolate: Indulgent milk chocolate ice cream with a hint of dark chocolate throughout
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Refreshing peppermint and spearmint extracts blended with bittersweet dark chocolate chunks
- Cookies & Cream: Classic vanilla ice cream blended with generous pieces of chocolate cookies with creme filling
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Vanilla-based ice cream with added chunks of buttery soft cookie dough blended with tiny milk chocolate chips
- Red Velvet: Classic vanilla-based ice cream with delicious pieces of luxurious red velvet cake and decadent swirls of real cream cheese frosting
Rihanna Takes the Stage
Yes, Rihanna will be owning the stadium during halftime of the Super Bowl but that’s not what we’re referring to here. In 2012 Robyn “Rihanna” Fenty founded the Clara Lionel Foundation in honor of her grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite.
Centered around three core pillars,
- Climate Resilience
- Climate Justice
CLF invests in climate justice initiatives in the Caribbean and the United States and assists communities in preparing for as well as withstanding natural disasters.
Staying committed to giving back, 100 percent of the proceeds of Madison Brown x Rihanna’s Neapolitan Swirl ice cream will be donated to CLF. The delicious new flavor is available on GoPuff and select BevMo and H-E-B locations. Madison Brown pints are available for purchase nationwide at H-E-B, BevMo, and Walmart.com for an SRP of $8.99.
Oh, and don’t forget to catch Rihanna’s performance at halftime of the Super Bowl this year on Sunday, February 12.