Downtown LA’s Hot New Locale Strada Eateria + Bar and Nick Jonas’s Villa One Tequila are Bringing You Stradafest
Downtown Los Angeles offers a smorgasbord of cuisine options, tempting every taste bud and palette imaginable. But the hottest new
Downtown Los Angeles offers a smorgasbord of cuisine options, tempting every taste bud and palette imaginable.
But the hottest new destination, Strada Eateria + Bar, is bringing something unique and extraordinary in both menu and design, and now they're taking it one step further to bring customers that certain something.
Enter: Stradafest. Sponsored by Nick Jonas's Villa One Tequila, Stradafest is the downtown art festival that your foodie and creative soul has been craving.
Stradafest – Coming Soon
Stradafest is being hosted October 2 through 5 on Strada's luxurious and sprawling outdoor patio. It all comes from the mind of Strada's owner and operator, hospitality guru Julian Andrei, whose background in theater directing will create an experience from start to finish.
Guests will enjoy a culinary show every night, assisted by and adorned with art from Andrei's world travels, along with a video art installation curated for Stradafest by Nataša Prosenc Stearns.
Entertainment offerings during Stradafest include a film series, live music, and art installations, all while dining on food by Strada.
The film series are designed to elevate local filmmakers and will be shown on site.
I’ve always felt the word ‘hospitality’ is one that should be taught from kindergarten onward, as it means showing generous kindness to friends and strangers alike through entertainment and warm reception. With Stradafest, I am helping to bring this vision to life by combining the unique culture of Downtown Los Angeles with my European background through various forms of art and libation.
For music, KCRW’s Legendary DJ LeRoy Downs has curated a brilliant lineup of local artists, many of whom are pulled from Strada's Jazz Sunday, the premier place to spend your Sunday evening and connect with the best talent Los Angeles has to offer.
For the art portion of the festival, artist Samuel Pace will do live paintings, blending images of jazz and blues music into a visual narrative, and L.A.-based Gus Alva will have artwork on display.
And of course, the food will be extraordinary. The Stradafest team shares in a statement, "In addition to the weekend’s festivities, Executive Chef Naziana Herascu will of course be on hand with Strada’s award-winning shared-plate concepts, offering a cache of Spanish-style tapas, wood-fired pizzas, leafy greens, hand-made pastas, fresh seafood, and prime meats to create an array of options for every palate."
For tickets to Stradafest, visit the website.
Things to Know About Strada Eateria + Bar
If you haven't taken the opportunity to check out Strada yet, Stradafest is the perfect opportunity to see what all the excitement is about.
The menu for Strada offers a variety of dining options for guests with a variety of palates, embracing a cosmopolitan world fare that combines European and South American flavors with made-to-order dishes.
Executive Herascu and Andrei have worked together to create a specially curated menu that offers Spanish-style tapas, wood-fired pizzas, leafy greens, hand-made pastas, fresh seafood and prime meats for every guest's delight.
- Romanian Toast: perfected by Andrei
- Amsterdam Croquettes: battered and fried beef served on a creamy dijon tomato sauce
- The Mici: a Valarian delicatesse made with sauce made fresh, with open-faced pork and beef sausages, served delicately bathed in a mustard and garlic sauce
- The Nomad Sandwich: a hearty bite that comes layered with pork belly, gypsy bacon, tomato, pickle, chipotle aioli, avocado and cheese on toasted ciabatta bread
- The Embrace Charcuterie Board: The mother of all charcuterie boards, the Embrace comes loaded with a visually-pleasing variety meats and cheeses including Lomo, sobrasada, gypsy bacon, Pamplona, chorizo, fig cake, green onion, olives, Manchego cheese, red wine goat cheese, ciabatta bread, Jamon Serrano, Truffle Manchego and Valdeon blue cheese.
- Gypsy Meadow: a pizza that comes with pork belly, gypsy bacon, cherry tomatoes, pickle and chipotle aioli
- Vegan Ceviche: a garden delight with mango, lime, onion, avocado, tomato, cilantro, chile and charred ciabatta
- Ceviche de Peru: a surf dish with wild Alaskan cod, lime, onion, avocado, tomato, cilantro, virgin oil and chile. Guests can also choose leche de tigre upon request but the menu warns that it's a very spicy addition.
- Wagyu Truffle Ravioli: a land dish with kale, red onion, tomato and truffle Manchego.
Every Sunday, the Strada team delights guests with local jazz talents, and every meal feels like a full experience from start to finish.
Strada is the perfect place to go for an evening that feels like a grand night out, but somehow also intimate and artistic in scope. For more information, visit the website.