Talent Resources Sports and Rolling Stone Live Bring Travis Scott and Epic Super Bowl Tailgating to Scottsdale
The Big Game weekend is almost here – Super Bowl LVII is less than two weeks away, and Rolling Stone
The Big Game weekend is almost here – Super Bowl LVII is less than two weeks away, and Rolling Stone Live is here to get you hype before the big game.
Kicking off February 13 in Glendale, Arizona, this year’s game is bringing back all the splendor of games past, plus more with the Kansas City Chiefs and Philidelphia Eagles vying for the title.
And to get fans in the mood, Talent Resources Sports and Rolling Stone Live have partnered for an epic Big Game tailgating “experiential” evening in neighboring Scottsdale, and it’s the perfect kick-off for the big kick-off.
Travis Scott and More Bring the Party to Scottsdale for The Big Game with Rolling Stone Live
Rolling Stone Live along with Talent Resources Sports are bringing their A-games to Super Bowl weekend for an epic tailgating party on February 10 at 9 PM.
Headlining the evening’s festivities is Travis Scott, who recently launched a residency in Las Vegas.
Numerous celebrities, athletes, VIPs, influencers, and others will take over The Clayton House in Scottsdale, Arizona, and party to the sound of tunes by Scott, Robin Thicke, DJ & MC Irie, and DJ Whoo Kid.
Sponsors Bring Life to the Party
The event is being sponsored by a number of exciting brands that will turn the evening into an experience like no other as fans sit side by side to watch the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philidelphia Eagles go head-to-head.
This Super Bowl is also remarkable because it marks the first time that brothers have faced off on opposite teams, with Chiefs’ tight end Travis Kelce eyeing brother and Eagles’ center Jason Kelce across the gridiron.
Sponsors joining Rolling Stone and Talent Resources Sports to bring new adventures to fans include:
- The American Cancer Society – an official charity partner.
- Crown Royal: providing curated cocktails all evening and making the brand the whisky first-ever partner of the NFL.
- BODYARMOR SportWater: designed by science to “keep everyone hydrated on the dance floor.”
- Hemper: joining forces with Jardin Premium Cannabis Dispensary to light up the event with an “exclusive experiential lounge where guests will sample an assortment of top products like West Coast Cure & STIIIZY.”
- Armand De Brignac and Ace Of Spade champagne: a special treat for the VIP areas.
- Aviator Nation: providing collaborative merch capsules for attendees.
For tickets or more information, visit Rolling Stone‘s website.