Welcome to CelebMagazine.com
This site is owned and operated by:
Relic Agency, Inc., a California Corporation
620 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
To use this site you must be at least 14 years old. If you are age 13 or younger, use of this site is strictly prohibited.
By submitting any content (including posts, photos, comments, and any other material), you agree to the following terms:
- Acceptable Use
The purpose of this website is to allow our users to exercise their rights under the First Amendment. This means you can use this site to share your thoughts, views, comments, stories and opinions with the world. However, the rights established by the First Amendment are not unlimited. We therefore require you to comply with the following standards:
— Submissions must be factually true. Publishing false statements can, depending on other factors, subject the author to significant civil and/or criminal liability. Only post factually true information, or matters of personal opinion which are clearly identified as such.
— By posting any content here, you represent and warrant that your submission is factually true, and not unlawful (i.e., not an invasion of privacy).
— Submissions must be fair and not misleading. In other words, don’t leave out important details that make your story misleading
— Please provide us with your real contact info (name/email). As a general rule, we will protect the identity of our users to the fullest extent permitted by law, but we may be required to release information when served with a valid subpoena or court order. If you are extremely concerned about protecting your identity, it is OK to use a pseudonym.
- Prohibited Use
You must also comply with the following standards:
— Do not post false, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. You are legally responsible for your words, so please don’t lie.
— Do not post material that violates another person’s intellectual property rights (copyrights, etc.).
— Do not post nudity, pornography or obscenity, including but not limited to “revenge porn”.
— Refrain from profanity/vulgarity.
— Do not post threats of violence/harm.
— Do not post images of minor children except when relevant to the story (i.e., a kidnapping case).
— Do not post hate speech such as comments attacking other people for their sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, or physical/mental disability, except when necessary to the story (i.e., “Can you believe Donald Trump said the following things about this group of people….?”)
— Do not bully or harass anyone (criticism is OK when warranted, but please exercise restraint and common decency).
— NEVER encourage any form of self-harm (cutting/suicide, etc.)
- Grant of Exclusive Rights
By posting material on CelebMagazine.com, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid, worldwide exclusive license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You represent and warrant that the Content you submit is an original work by you, that you own or control 100% of the rights in and to your Content and the rights granted to us in this license, and such rights are and shall be free and clear of any and all claims, rights and obligations; and that you have the right to grant the rights granted to us in this license, you do not require the consent of any third party and that there is no contract with any third party that could in any way interfere with our rights under this license or require any payment to be made to anyone by us.
- Copyright Policies
CelebMagazine.com is fully compliant with the Digital Milennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512, et. seq.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe the use of your images on this site is infringing, please let us know. We will promptly consider any valid take down demand as long as the demand meets all requirements of the DMCA and as long as the specific use of the image(s) is not clearly fair use. For purposes of clarity — our promise to review your notice does not constitute a promise, either express or implied, to remove any material from this site. Removal is always done at our discretion.
At a minimum, DMCA notices must include at least the following things:
(1) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) The exact URL or web address where the alleged infringing material is located.
(4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(5) Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf (it’s OK to just type your full name at the end of your notice); and
(6) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
DMCA notices may be sent to our registered agent: David S. Gingras, Esq.; Gingras Law Office, PLLC, 4802 E. Ray Road, #23-271, Phoenix, AZ 85044; Fax: (480) 248-3196; email: [email protected]
- California Online Eraser Act Compliance
The State of California recently passed a new “Online Eraser” law which is supposed to require websites to delete content posted by minors when asked by the original author. You can read a copy here.
For various different reasons, we do not believe that California’s “Online Eraser” law applies to us. However, until the courts have resolved this issue we are willing to consider removal requests from California residents who posted content on our site while they were under the age of 18, subject to appropriate proof.
If you would like to request removal under this law, please email us at [email protected].
Please include a link to the page in question and a clear copy of your government issued-ID. We may also request additional information as needed to process your request.
Also, the law requires that we provide notice of the following:
Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22581. (a) An operator of an Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application directed to minors or an operator of an Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application that has actual knowledge that a minor is using its Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application shall do all of the following:
(1) Permit a minor who is a registered user of the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application to remove or, if the operator prefers, to request and obtain removal of, content or information posted on the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application by the user.
(2) Provide notice to a minor who is a registered user of the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application that the minor may remove or, if the operator prefers, request and obtain removal of, content or information posted on the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application by the registered user.
(3) Provide clear instructions to a minor who is a registered user of the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application on how the user may remove or, if the operator prefers, request and obtain the removal of content or information posted on the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application.
(4) Provide notice to a minor who is a registered user of the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application that the removal described under paragraph (1) does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the operator’s Internet Web site, online service, online application, or mobile application by the registered user.
©2020 Relic Agency, Inc.
TOS v 1.0; Last Updated June 1, 2020