Celebrate National Vodka Day [Responsibly] With The Help Of YoCo Vodka
National Vodka Day might not be until tomorrow but as of today you can receive 15 percent off your purchase
National Vodka Day might not be until tomorrow but as of today you can receive 15 percent off your purchase of YoCo with the code "YOCO15." In fact, vodka is tied with gin as the number 1 preferred spirit in the industry according to data from the 2018 SIP awards. So, if you were unsure about pursuing this offer, here are some more facts to make you well, less unsure.
- Vodka is made from many things such as beets, potatoes, and wheat. However, it's the method of production that decides the final product.
- The spirit is incredibly pure. It has no cholesterol, sodium, yeast, carbs, or fat. It contains just water and ethanol.
- By law, it is unpermitted for vodka to contain a distinctive taste. Any flavoring given to the spirit is added after distillation, according to the National Vodka Day website.
- One shot of vodka is about 90 calories
- Most vodka is gluten-free therefore, anyone with a gluten allergy can responsibly enjoy this spirit
Some Flava Flave
Not sure how to go about drinking your 15 percent off bottle of delicious Yoco? Try these cocktails!
YoCo Vodka’s “Love In This Club”
1 & ½ oz YoCo Vodka
¼ oz St Germain
¼ oz Blackberry Syrup
1 oz Sour Mix
1 tsp Diced Strawberries
Directions: Build on ice, shake, and top with soda water
YoCo Vodka’s "Country Grammar"
1 & ½ oz YoCo Vodka
½ oz Pineapple juice
¼ oz Lemon juice
½ oz Simple syrup
Directions: Combine ingredients, shake and pour over sugared rim glass. Top with lemon garnish
YoCo Vodka’s “So Fresh, So Clean”
2 oz YoCo Vodka
½ oz St Germain
2 slices Muddled Cucumber
2 slices Lime
3 Mint leaves muddled
Directions: Muddle ingredients together, shake well until you have little ice chips and serve in a Martini Glass
To Know It Is To Love It
"YoCo Vodka is a symbol of fast and good times. It is an expression of freedom and individuality for those who love all forms of music and culture. Young Country; Young Culture."
Polow Da Don is an American producer, songwriter, radio station owner, and now, the name behind YoCo Vodka. He developed this spirit with the new generation in mind, following his creation of the new music genre, "Young Country" – an expression of freedom and individuality. Drank responsibly, YoCo intends to connect its consumer's lifestyles with music and cultural events in a deeper way that's genuine yet effortless.
YoCo Vodka is a backstage pass to once-in-a-lifetime experiences for you and your friends. The all-natural, gluten-free, corn-based ultra-smooth spirit is your sip of freedom to self-expression. Inspired by the new genre "Young Country," Polow Da Don created YoCo for the new generation and all who came before.