Your PATRÓN Dream Margarita Could Be Your Ticket To See Superstar Becky G
National Margarita Day is just days away (Wednesday, February 22) but the celebration begins today. PATRÓN tequila is partnering with
National Margarita Day is just days away (Wednesday, February 22) but the celebration begins today. PATRÓN tequila is partnering with Becky G, a global superstar, to give fans an opportunity to attend her live show in New York City.
Make Your Margarita Masterpiece
Remember when everyone was posting their AI character all over social media? Well, now PATRÓN is joining the fun. As of today (February 17), you’ll be able to make your own cocktail masterpiece through the PATRÓN Dream Margarita generator.
Here’s how it works:
- Input answers to a list of three simple prompts including dream location, flavor, and garnish, detailing the elements that will go into their perfect margarita.
- Within seconds, bespoke AI-generated art pieces will appear, integrating responses from the prompts into a personalized PATRÓN Dream Margarita image.
- Once created, simply share your personalized margarita with friends on social media.
And, one more time for the people in the back; SHARE YOUR AI CREATIONS ON TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM STORIES FOR A CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS TO BECKY G IN NYC. The winner will be accommodated with travel, hotel, and more to make the experience absolutely unforgettable.
If Technology Isn’t Your Thing
We get it. Not everyone is into this funky AI futuristic technology stuff and that’s okay. But, don’t let it stop you from celebrating National Margarita Day.
Here are a few PATRÓN margarita recipes for those celebrating at home or who knows the bartender well enough at your local bar to ask for a personalized drink.
Perfect Pineapple Margarita
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- .5 oz Citrónge Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- .5 oz Lime juice
- Tajín rim
- Lime wedge for garnish
Method: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake until combined and chilled. Strain into a Tajín-rimmed rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Watermelon Basil Margarita
- 1.5 oz Patrón Reposado
- 1 oz Fresh watermelon juice or puree
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Agave nectar
- 3 Basil leaves or basil simple syrup
- Watermelon wedge or dehydrated lime wheel for garnish
Method: Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill. Strain onto fresh ice in a double old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a basil leaf and wedge of watermelon or dehydrated lime wheel.